2 (8.7%)
3 years
2 (8.7%)
4 years
2 (8.7%)
5 years or over
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

well guys i wanna know how long u been playing SWBF1 for... Well im out of words to say or type so take it from here Yall HALA :whip: :xmastim:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

less than a year on the PC (I checked 1 ;) )

ya ive been playing for a year now woohoo :D

I've been playing since late 2005/early 2006. Lots of fun memories on SWBF. It's truly a wonderful game.  8)
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

cool and wow Des u been playing almost as long as i have

I played it a few years ago for a while, and started playing again a couple months ago.

Started playing singleplayer when I was ten. Started playing multiplayer when I was 11 almost 12. I'm 14 now, you do the math...  ;)

Well I've been playing on the mac for about a 10 months...

i've been playing it since 2006 (i think)...and i started playing new maps and mods and MP a year after that. However the last 1/2 years i've become quite inactive in the game

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

I believe my brother and I bought a PC copy for the first time in the summer of 2007. I started downloading maps/mods later that summer and eventually joined MXG on December 15th.  I'm pretty sure I started modding on March 30th, 2008. Yeah, my memory can be oddly specific.

Before this I had played it on PS2 with my friend.

I started playing online around June or July of 2010.
Before then I played singleplayer on and off :P

Wow im surprised to see no one has played for 3 years and i thought 3 was a lucky number.... gues not for SWBF1 PC  :tu:

i bought the game for pc in 2007 after seeing it on sale at target. didnt try online until around october 2007 i think. and i stayed 1.0 until 2009 before the FC clan decided to move on to 1.2

still have the original game manual, three discs, and prima guide. the box was lost though.

April 25, 2012, 01:59:13 PM #14 Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:31:39 PM by Sereja
I start to play SWBF1 in 2004, but I figure out, it can be modded only year after. I dounload BFBuilder, but unfortunatly it can by compatable with original version of the disk only. In my country, is impossible to find it, as it seems, only pirate version can be licensed. So, I have to vent in jorney, across europe. I was in many countries, but have no luck. After 4 years, of travel, I figure out, the game is out of sale, and have to back home, in total despare, with out of money, and empty hands. But in way to home, the fate, drop me in Sanct-Petersburg, Russia, where I have unexpected luck: I found the original disk! So, I start modding, and doing that about 4 years!
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: