preorder for $45

Started by Led, October 14, 2015, 04:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I bet EA don't lower the price for people who have preordered. I think I'll get the disk version, it's 20% cheaper than download anyway.  ;)

Out of interest are US games cheaper on pc than on consoles like here in the UK?
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on October 14, 2015, 05:11:17 AM
I bet EA don't lower the price for people who have preordered. I think I'll get the disk version, it's 20% cheaper than download anyway.  ;)

Out of interest are US games cheaper on pc than on consoles like here in the UK?
They share the same boat (at least on the Candian market). I've seen console games go pre-order and opening day for well beyond $60. PC games get the same treatment pretty well. I've yet to hear of a game that was actually cheaper on PC than it was for consoles though. :P

I liked the beta. But I didn't really ask for much.

Quote from: Gold Man on October 14, 2015, 08:47:48 AM
They share the same boat (at least on the Candian market). I've seen console games go pre-order and opening day for well beyond $60. PC games get the same treatment pretty well. I've yet to hear of a game that was actually cheaper on PC than it was for consoles though. :P
That's interesting, in the UK games are always cheaper on PC, I assumed it was because publishers have to pay to be on consoles but not for PC but maybe there's another reason. If you take the exchange rate into account the UK pays more per game anyway.

Example prices for battlefront on Amazon.co.uk;
PlayStation 4
£43.99 (68USD)
-
PC
£39.99
-
PC Code - Origin
£49.99
-
Xbox One
£43.99
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I can confirm that this site is trustworthy aswell. I've pre-ordered the game through here for my brother aswell, just waiting on the activation instructions.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios