Your best modes

Started by Giftheck, January 04, 2016, 01:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Whats the mode(s) you do best in with this game? I'm pretty good with Fighter Squadron, when I'm on the Rebels team, but the TIE Fighter and TIE Interceptor in this game suck.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

1. Walker Assault
2. Walker Assault
3. Walker Assault

I think that's a reasonable list. Walker Assault was the FIRST multiplayer game mode I played and I've NEVER finished a game of Supremacy because of this. Supremacy seems to bore me a lot and for me it just doesn't feel like the old Star Wars Battlefront Conquest.
Besides, what's my favourite vehicle? AT-AT walkers. I love these in any and every Star Wars game and movie. It's mainly the fact that I love things that are just so colossal and make such loud noises. In this case, I love to just look up at the AT-AT walker from being just the size of the footpad and hearing the heavy tons of metal smashing into the ground while being equipped with both medium AND heavy blasters and in DICE's case, the Orbital Strike also helps add to it's epicness. I don't care whether it's in 4k or not, the AT-AT will ALWAYS look good in my eyes.

The rest of the game modes seem like garbage compared to Walker Assault. The only issue I have with Walker Assault is the Battle Of Jakku (which I take out of my map cycle might I add) since it requires NO SKILL! EVERYONE runs around with the DL-44 and it's so annoying. Since when were stormtroopers able to duplicate Han Solo's signature weapon? And what reason did the rebels have to do the same and duplicate it? It makes it feel like Call Of Duty rather than Star Wars.  :rant:
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

1. Drop Zone
2. Cargo
3. Supremacy

Drop Zone I play the most because I feel like it's the best game mode for competitive play. Also I typically abuse the OP DL-44 in Drop Zone so I can keep my 3.6 K/D. I occasionally get bored and will use a gun that takes skill like the EE3 but that's only fun until you hit a lobby where there's 6-7 other people running the DL-44 + Scan Pulse so I eventually am forced to switch back.

Cargo I like playing because it's really the only game mode where the Jawa Shotgun is good on multiple maps. I occasionally play it just to use that gun.

Supremacy is fun because the DL-44 is irrelevant. I play it when I feel like using the T21-B.
Wusi best ever Swbf2
http://i.imgur.com/2jizSKw.jpg

Wusi rq
http://i.imgur.com/KESelEN.jpg

Birdo best ever Swbf2

Long live -SR- greatest Swbf2 clan!

I prefer blast since it seems the fairest to me. The only other one I like is supremacy but it just gets annoying when you get shot in the back from a distance or someone gets a vehicle or turbolaser.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I'm a die-hard Heroes Vs. Villains fan, or hero hunt. I just love playing with the heroes, idk. Those are the 2 modes I normally play, with Turning Point and Walker Assault as seconds.

The one mode I refuse to play is Blast. There's no real objective other than churning the map into a bloodbath. Everything else has some point, or thing to accomplish.
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

I'm pretty good at Walker Assault, the two hero modes and drop zone.
I'm terrible at things like blast (because I'm just bad at shooters). My kd is like .6 or something

Walker Assault, Heroes vs. Villains, Blast and Fighter Squadron.

Supremacy, Walker Assault, and Fighter Squad are really the only modes I play. Although the occasional game of Blast is fun.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

I do pretty good on Fighter Squadron, Cargo, Droid run, and Drop Zone. And occasionally I can do good on the Walker Assault, as long as it is not on Endor or Hoth. I can't see jack on those maps.

Cargo and Walker Assault. I like to play defensively.

January 12, 2016, 03:06:37 AM #10 Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 03:09:28 AM by majorspidey

is there multiplayer? Other than missions I mean, cuz with my average computer and 1GB connection (100kbs dl) that'd be some lag!
I don't have the games but it seems blast and supremacy would be the best modes in my opinion.

Quote from: majorspidey on January 12, 2016, 03:06:37 AM
is there multiplayer? Other than missions I mean, cuz with my average computer and 1GB connection (100kbs dl) that'd be some lag!
I don't have the games but it seems blast and supremacy would be the best modes in my opinion.
You mean singleplayer? No, none other than missions.

Oh sorry, typo. Too bad then, it won't be much.

January 14, 2016, 03:28:47 AM #13 Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 03:30:59 AM by majorspidey
But if there are AIs,I could host a game and still have fun... So how many (if any) AIs could be deployed?

(Sorry, my bad. Thought it was one of those forums that merge posts by the same user)

Quote from: majorspidey on January 14, 2016, 03:28:47 AM
But if there are AIs,I could host a game and still have fun... So how many (if any) AIs could be deployed?

(Sorry, my bad. Thought it was one of those forums that merge posts by the same user)

It sounds like you have not play the new SWBF yet.  It has some serious issues.

You can't host any games.  There are no AI in multiplayer.  There are only 3-4 single player maps, with set AI numbers.  There are different levels of AI difficulty on these maps, however.  You can invite an origin friend to play on the "singleplayer" mode.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet