SW BF 2: Extreme mod question

Started by MB, September 28, 2016, 07:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi,

I have just a minor questions about the Extreme mod. The commander of each faction has the binoculars? Are there for any reason, or can he just zoom with them? (If not, I find commander much less usefull then commando (shield, normal rifle + sniper etc.)) Also, are there any considerable differences between the multiple granade types, or are they just reskins?

Thx for responses.

Binoculars are used for that.
Im not really sure if they're the same as for swbf1 (I guess they are). I've sent u a PM to show u how they work (Assuming they're the same)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

The clone commander's pulse grenade, and the Imperial commander's proton grenade are hilariously powerful. Thermal detonators are more or less the same as vanilla, concussion grenades do more damage than them, EMP grenades slice enemies out of vehicles when stuck to a vehicle, its the sickest I've even seen. Frag grenades have a wide blast radius but do very low damage as they're meant for anti-infantry use.
"Join the empire they said, see the galaxy...riiiiiiiiight."

- jaded stormtrooper

Quote from: Blur on October 22, 2016, 07:21:12 PM
The clone commander's pulse grenade, and the Imperial commander's proton grenade are hilariously powerful. Thermal detonators are more or less the same as vanilla, concussion grenades do more damage than them, EMP grenades slice enemies out of vehicles when stuck to a vehicle, its the sickest <censored> I've even seen. Frag grenades have a wide blast radius but do very low damage as they're meant for anti-infantry use.

Grenades are much more useful for tactical application. For instance, if somebody is behind cover, you can throw a grenade to make them go out of it allowing you to shoot them. They are very basic, yes, but have insanely useful implementation

Quote from: Jean on October 22, 2016, 09:35:39 PM
Grenades are much more useful for tactical application....

True, especially in bfx since you can control whether you throw them lightly (underhand) or hard (overhand).
ALSO @anyder sorry for swearing in my earlier post, forgot it's not allowed  :slap:
"Join the empire they said, see the galaxy...riiiiiiiiight."

- jaded stormtrooper

Quote from: Blur on October 23, 2016, 10:43:12 AM
True, especially in bfx since you can control whether you throw them lightly (underhand) or hard (overhand).
ALSO @anyder sorry for swearing in my earlier post, forgot it's not allowed  :slap:

It automatically censors it anyway