SWBFSpy Activity

Started by William, September 17, 2016, 03:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Reply here if you still play on SWBFSpy servers once a week. Note I am not trying to discriminate against the players who no longer play the game, I just want to be informed.

I do, but are there more than two servers? All I see is two rn, not sure if I botched the installation (which I doubt, there's honestly very little to botch) at any rate, what server do people who use swbfspy like to play on?
"Join the empire they said, see the galaxy...riiiiiiiiight."

- jaded stormtrooper

There are 15 servers right now.  Only a couple with players though.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on September 17, 2016, 06:46:50 PM
There are 15 servers right now.

Should they all show up in the lobby? At the moment I see 3.

- jaded stormtrooper

Quote from: Blur on September 17, 2016, 05:38:51 PM
I do, but are there more than two servers? All I see is two rn, not sure if I botched the installation (which I doubt, there's honestly very little to botch) at any rate, what server do people who use swbfspy like to play on?

Go to options > online and enable search all regions to see more servers

Thanks, huge help  :tu: now I just need, you know... people to play with.

- jaded stormtrooper

I'll be on most days anywhere from 9pm to 2pm UTC, Monday's the one day when I likely won't be on at all. Would be awesome if more people can post times here (use coordinated universal time) And we'll see where we all overlap.

- jaded stormtrooper