Play Sometime This Weekend?

Started by William, September 16, 2016, 04:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Been trying to record clips for a future speed det compilation and would love it if anyone wanted to play. I don't get very good frames on GameRanger while recording so I kind of need to play on SWBFSpy servers. Hmu on Steam if you want to play

Quote from: Jean on September 16, 2016, 04:13:54 AM
speed det compilation
Do u mean speed detpacks ?
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Yes. I friend of mine made a macro for it using the Logitech Gaming Software, so I thought I would make a fun video for it. To my knowledge it hasn't been done before.

I wouldn't mind playing. ^^
The years just fly past, don't they?

Does tomorrow at around 9 to 10 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time sound good to you guys?

I'll have to figure out what time that'll be in the UK, but I tend to be up until 1am UK time anyway.
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Darth Nyx on September 17, 2016, 01:29:54 PM
I'll have to figure out what time that'll be in the UK, but I tend to be up until 1am UK time anyway.

You can give me your timezone and I can use a converter to figure it out or you can Google a converter yourself lol

I'll be on the c.B Jedi Server right now till like 01:00 02:00 UTC. Anyone who wants to join, feel free.
"Join the empire they said, see the galaxy...riiiiiiiiight."

- jaded stormtrooper

Quote from: Blur on September 18, 2016, 05:39:06 PM
I'll be on the c.B Jedi Server right now till like 01:00 02:00 UTC. Anyone who wants to join, feel free.

Me and Commander just played on Wayne for about an hour. Wish I knew you were there so we could've met up

P.S Will have to do this again next week :D

Quote from: Jean on September 18, 2016, 07:17:09 PM
Me and Commander just played on Wayne for about an hour. Wish I knew you were there so we could've met up

P.S Will have to do this again next week :D

For sure. Intrested in the macro too, since I just learned how to speed det normally a few days ago(mind you I still usually just blow myself up trying to get the timing down  :slap:)

- jaded stormtrooper

September 20, 2016, 01:56:44 PM #12 Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 09:12:34 PM by Jean
|o|

Quote from: Jean on September 20, 2016, 01:56:44 PM
Also, if you have macro software, make sure you don't mess with menus like player swap menu or escape menu too fast because it freezes your game and you'll be unable to alt tab or ctrl alt delete out of it with task manager

Woah, okay. I don't have macro software but good to know.

- jaded stormtrooper

@Jean Hey, are you still doing this?
I really have been wanting to use SWBFSpy, but I'm always on at a time when the UK's asleep... (I'm in Australia)
If you are, I'll see if I can join a session when you're doing one. :)
This Universe's Captain Falcon. A title I will pass on when I leave this world.