Wich do you think is the best??

Started by (Wusi)Trooper X, August 08, 2012, 09:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wich side (Faction) do you think is the best?

The Republic
1 (6.3%)
The Cis
3 (18.8%)
The Empire
7 (43.8%)
The Rebels
3 (18.8%)
I dont care
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 20, 2012, 09:54:41 PM

Wich side (Faction) do you think is the best? Leave your vote! Which ever side has the most votes, every one who voted for that side gets a COOKIE!! To get another cookie add me on X-Fire my user name is randomsniper12.
(Note: this will be up for only 12 days, so leave your vote.)
Who will win?
Have a nice day!!
History Guy! "Oh without the history..."
Archiving Guy! "Mods are Amazing they make you play the game, even when you cant play online!"

I chose I don't care because I like them all for different reasons. I like the republic because I like the episode 2 clone armor and I like episode 2 all around, I like the CIS because you get to be all the cool droids you see in the movies! Like a sbd or a droideka! I like the empire because I like to be the storm troopers and blast "the rebel scum!" the rebels are cool because you can be a wookiee, I mean who hasn't wanted to be a wookiee at one point in their life!? ( probably no one :P ) So yep! That's what I say! And I'll add u on xfire...

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on August 08, 2012, 10:07:10 PM
I mean who hasn't wanted to be a wookiee at one point in their life!? ( probably no one :P )
Me, I have never wanted to be a wookie. A Jedi sure when I was a kid but a wookie no.

Lol! That's why I said, to quote myself:
you can be a wookiee, I mean who hasn't wanted to be a wookiee at one point in their life!? ( probably no one :P )
Wow sleepkiller you and I seem to be debating over lots of stuff!  :happy:

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on August 08, 2012, 10:20:04 PM
Lol! That's why I said, to quote myself:Wow sleepkiller you and I seem to be debating over lots of stuff!  :happy:
Ah I misunderstood the ":P", I'll just go back to my LUA scripts.

August 08, 2012, 10:32:05 PM #6 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 10:36:03 PM by kitfisto15678
Lol! Which should I have done? This:  :wall:
Lol!
Edit: hey wich is spelled which ;)

I chose I don't care because I like them all for different reasons. I like the republic because I like the episode 2 clone armor and I like episode 2 all around, I like the CIS because you get to be all the cool droids you see in the movies! Like a sbd or a droideka! I like the empire because I like to be the storm troopers and blast "the rebel scum!" the rebels are cool because you can be a wookiee, I mean who hasn't wanted to be a wookiee at one point in their life!? ( probably no one :P ) So yep! That's what I say! And I'll add u on xfire...
Heres your cookie for adding me to x fire (Dont tell Sleepkiller i gave you it^)
History Guy! "Oh without the history..."
Archiving Guy! "Mods are Amazing they make you play the game, even when you cant play online!"

Quote from: =Wusi=Mm.Random Sniper^ on August 08, 2012, 10:50:29 PM
Heres your cookie for adding me to x fire (Dont tell Sleepkiller i gave you it^)
Best  :censored: cookiee in my LIFE!!!! MORE!!!!

I chose for cis because it differs so much from all the other sides
in units and vehicles.

I think that empire is 'best' when you are comparing just the infantry. Add vehicles into the equation then I'd pick CIS. I actually enjoy all the factions except clones, because shotguns and mortars are so much fun.

I pick CIS, for infantry, cause i mostly play maps like cc and tat2. Their rifleman is really unique, having a rifle, a shotgun, and a rocket launcher. Their rocket class is equivalent to the emps, both of which i like (single powerful rocket, instead of 2 weak ones). Mortar is the most fun weapon ever, especially when its green. Not much to say about sniper, and i never use droideka.

Emps are my second favorite, mortar and rocket guy are fun, and scout is my favorite sniper cause he got single zoom. I always end up getting myself killed as emp jet though.

I cant stand the rebels. Their sniper is ok though, and wookie can be fun.

Clones are mostly fun. I have no problem with "jet noobs," jets actually do take skill to use correctly, unlike zappers. Zappers should be excommunicated.

My 3 favorite units from each faction (in order)
[spoiler]Empire:
Dark Jet
Pilot
Sniper

Rebel:
Pilot
Sniper
Rocket

CIS:
Sniper
Pilot
Rocket