Clones
Droids
Rebels
Empire
Whatever kind of era is best I will be them from now on :tu:

Moved to SWBF.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Emp! :)

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

While it is not possible to pick a side while in the coolest current servers I would pick emperials.

Mmm. Droid riflers. Those wrist rockets... Jabba's palace... need I say more?!

I'd have to say it's a toss up between Empire and Droids. The Droids have got a decent missile troop, and they have the uber blobby, and the uber SB droid. The Empire on the other hand, also have the blobby, (my favorite weapon), and they also have a decent missile troop, but they also have the Dark trooper with the spray gun. So, final vote would be the Empire, even through I've gotta love those Droids. Clones are really good too, cause they've got too missiles, and the zappy, and the jet trooper, and then the Rebs have the pilot, which has got to be my favorite Rebel unit, health + spray gun is awesome! :D But their missile trooper has a lot of trouble doing mine throws, so they usually make the bottom of my list.

Empire, the dark trooper is a beast at taking CPs and is better at hopping around the map than Jets. The pilot is one of the best units in the game, and the missile trooper is very good as well. I'd say the droids but the Dark trooper beats out the Droideka, maybe even the super battle droid too (though that's a very underrated unit)
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Empire is best because it got good sniper and good rocket plus storm trooper

February 05, 2010, 09:00:11 AM #9 Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 09:01:54 AM by French
Quote from: [ELD] RAJE on February 01, 2010, 03:56:43 PM
Mmm. Droid riflers. Those wrist rockets... Jabba's palace... need I say more?!

/disagree Rajeee :D

factions don't matter to me - it's what you do with them that counts :D

Can't touch dis *dances*

It's okay - I'm very, very used to being disagreed with on the subject of rifler being the most deadly class.

I can say from experience I've been killed in more one-shots by the blobby than by anything else however. You can take a snipe or a rocket and sometimes roll away with half health  :cheer:

I like all the sides apart from that stupid Rebel side!!!! all of the units exept the sniper are crap, The Soldier (is ok) the pilot crap! the missle is crap for long distances and then that that IT something named a wookie destroyed the rest of side

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

meh, while NPIA was undoubtedly the best rifler I knew, and he could own face much harder than even I... I still think generally scope and imp pilot worked wonders

Quote from: French on February 05, 2010, 09:39:44 AM
meh, while NPIA was undoubtedly the best rifler I knew, and he could own face much harder than even I... I still think generally scope and imp pilot worked wonders

NPIA is really good, he was in legends (my clan) when he joined the Mac Side, and i havent seen him much in awhile, but a good friend, a great swbf player.

Quote from: French on February 05, 2010, 09:39:44 AM

The droid pilot too, I agree that the blobby units are the best in the game. Most of the time one shot kills and they're amazingly underrated at long range.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever