REQUEST: AT-AT x2 scale

Started by Gui de Machaut, December 28, 2017, 02:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
HELP!
I'm trying to scale the stock ATAT, but its not working (my model is "bugging"). Can someone scale the ATAT .msh and set the .odf then post here, please?

(sorry for the horrible english)

Quote from: Gui de Machaut on December 28, 2017, 02:59:48 PM
HELP!
I'm trying to scale the stock ATAT, but its not working (my model is "bugging"). Can someone scale the ATAT .msh and set the .odf then post here, please?

(sorry for the horrible english)

You need to scale the animations when you munge them, and you can control the .msh scale in the options file.

I don't know if you can scale the animations via the SWBF1 Mod Tools. When I created the AT-ACT (which I did to x1.4 scale) I scaled the animations through the SWBF2 Mod Tools and copied the munged files over. You'll want to replace the munge.bat in your AT-AT animations with something like this:

@set path=C:/windows/system32
@call ..\munge_animation.bat "/keepframe0 /scale 2.0 /dest imp_walk_atat.zaf" Sides\Imp

pause

The AT-AT also uses a second set of animations, so you'll want to do the same with the munge.bat in the second folder (imp_walk_atat1):

@set path=C:/windows/system32
@call ..\munge_animation.bat "/keepframe0 /scale 1.4 /dest imp_walk_atact1.zaf" Sides\IMP

pause

Finally, you'll want to edit your imp_walk_atat.msh.option file to something like this:

-scale 2.0

Hope this helps.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Hi, Gistech!
I'm very grateful for your help!
But I did not understand one thing: "replace the munge.bat in your AT-AT animations"? How can I do this? And wich file should I use for this?

Thank you so much!

(I tried to create the scaled AT-AT changing the .odf and creating an .option file associated whith the .msh file; I don't know how to munge animations. Have a tutorial for this in the site?)