Dieselpunk mod for swbf1

Started by MusketSniper, November 28, 2017, 10:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've noticed an abundance of tragically unused assets for real-world guns and vehicles. I have an idea for a swbf1 mod for the Galactic Civil War era, the basic theme of which is a dieselpunk-ish war between fictional European-esque nations, a rising industrial and economic power vs. an old yet better-established empire, with a rough aesthetic feel of both WW1 and WW2. The mod would mostly use pre-existing models and other assets, and primarily would be a model and weapons mod with gun effects.

I can specify with more details and unit layouts if this idea stimulates any interest.  Any time taken to give my idea a shot would be greatly appreciated.  :D

Sounds cool I might be interrested in trying that. but probally after the holidays tho.

if someone can upload a good bolt action animation for say a lee enfield for example than there is no posable way i wouldent try it!

and just so happens 2 of those "tragically unused assets for real-world guns" are mine.(as far as i know)

but anyway sounds like a good idea. if you can't find anyone else I am always here.  ;)
"a tool is a tool, it isn't inherently evil or good." -Sleep killer

I had a similar idea to this a long time ago.
Come to think of it, Sereja has made a lot of fantastic models that fit this theme...

Mark VIII Tank... Revolver... flamethrower...