Naboo: Theed Supremacy

Started by Giftheck, July 04, 2020, 11:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 04, 2020, 11:50:05 AM Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 02:06:04 PM by Giftheck
Here is the release version of Naboo: Theed Reimagined, my first ever map release! My goal was to create a replacement for the stock Theed and I turned to the DICE 2017 Supremacy map as the inspiration.

DOWNLOADS:

Version 2 - Naboo: Theed Supremacy

Previous versions:

[spoiler]'REPLACEMENT' VERSION
ADDON VERSION[/spoiler]

Please follow the installation instructions carefully.

Quote*************************
GLITCHES AND ODDITIES

Known bugs/issues:
-When flying, objects in the distance may pop in and out.
-On the Galactic Civil War era of the map, the X-Wing's R2-D2 sounds don't work.

CREDITS:

-Sereja for the Naboo: City of Theed assets and Naboo Guard models and guns
-psych0fred for the AT-AT static prop
-Lenovo for the MTT static prop from Star Wars: Jedi Challenges
-Dark_Phantom for the 1.2 and GOG Shell.lvl builder
-DICE for the inspiration and reference.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

I have uploaded a version that runs from addon for those who don't want to replace stock Theed.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Version 2, Naboo: Theed Supremacy, has been uploaded to ModDB.

At the moment, it's just an addon and not a stock replacement. It includes a new neutral command post (Marketplace), renamed command posts, and various fixes. It is now 35V35, with 250 starting reinforcements for each team, and it gets pretty hectic! It now also works with sound change mods.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/naboo-theed-reimagined/downloads/naboo-theed-supremacy-reimagined-version-2
In Progress:

On Hold:

July 29, 2020, 08:36:49 PM #3 Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 08:40:46 PM by 411Remnant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqQp1hXWR9I&feature=youtu.be

Very Solid release! Its a great map and recreation, I found one graphical issues regarding tank clipping/phasing through the star case towards the end of the video. Its prevalent with both rebel tanks and imp tanks and you seem to be able to phase straight through the stair case. Other than that, really great map!
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Thanks!

I'm sure I set up vehicle collision there so I don't know why you can even get there. I'll double check.
In Progress:

On Hold: