(W.I.P.) Raka's Adventure

Started by Breakdown, November 06, 2009, 06:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
NP, just let me know when it's ready.
No Rush... :)
... now get cracking!  :bomb: :P

I'm a BHF member so I am automatically a beta tester AMIRIGHT?

Great to hear about the progress! Keep up the great work!

#TYBG

You can do it BD! Do I also get to be this auto beta tester that AG speaks of?

:whip:

Quote from: Breakdown on February 12, 2010, 03:59:19 PM
Not done yet

I'll be accepting beta testers when i say so, should be n the next few days

Just wait for him to do like he says, ok. There is no such thing as an auto beta tester unless you are involved in the actual map/munge making process.

Quote from: xfire keenmike on February 21, 2010, 04:31:31 PM
Just wait for him to do like he says, ok. There is no such thing as an auto beta tester unless you are involved in the actual map/munge making process.

We BHF members are never serious and will make random statements... but no I srsly want to be a beta tester :P

#TYBG

I'll probably just skip beta testing phase, and instead just release a beta for all to play

Almost done, I believe this can be finished this weekend..

Also, the boss battle will not be released with this, instead it will be released in a couple of weeks. (And boy oh boy, it won't be easy)

Quote from: Breakdown on March 05, 2010, 06:31:33 PM
I'll probably just skip beta testing phase, and instead just release a beta for all to play

Almost done, I believe this can be finished this weekend..

Also, the boss battle will not be released with this, instead it will be released in a couple of weeks. (And boy oh boy, it won't be easy)

you dont need to exoust yourself by making this map BD... ill still be here in a month or in 2 months so no need to rush

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

No, trust me, basically the only thing I have left to do is skins, unless some problem pops up on the map part