{U.E.F}Server(s) Rules

Started by Anyder, September 03, 2013, 04:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Kniescheibenzerschredderer on September 06, 2013, 03:22:57 PM
Wow i didnt --> 2 Times (I got banned from the servers everytime, or i didnt know the pw lol)
If u read, im not talking about mart's post (lol)
Well, i do not care if u like it or not, u know now what u are xD
I see u say nothing about u spam that u discovered tunngle, i guess im so right there  :cheers:
If u read I was talking to Mart and you in separate paragraphs. Ever since adding PW of course the crashing stopped.
I know i contributed far more to the community than you, so your insults mean nothing xD
I see that you spam insults about radar, and pretend FC is killing swbf1, so you're wrong to say that me using the tunngle discovery example to disprove that is spam.

you know hissil if we are taking credit where credit is due....i think it should be noted that it was because of my paranoia you even looked for a way to keep swbf alive...i went to you and it was listed ont he fc site before you edited it and it got frozen a while ago that you and me found it but you switched it to you and fordo i didnt specifically find tuungle but i set the forward motions into it being discovered kinda like....quigon jinn forcing the council to accept anakin as a jedi we all know how that ended

Quote from: hellish hellbird on September 06, 2013, 03:29:00 PM
you know hissil if we are taking credit where credit is due....i think it should be noted that it was because of my paranoia you even looked for a way to keep swbf alive...i went to you and it was listed ont he fc site before you edited it and it got frozen a while ago that you and me found it but you switched it to you and fordo i didnt specifically find tuungle but i set the forward motions into it being discovered kinda like....quigon jinn forcing the council to accept anakin as a jedi we all know how that ended
not true you were never involved with that, the lucasforum post was not edited as you can see, and you were never involved with discovering tunngle back in 2010 lol. fordo helped test it after i told him about it.

since this is nothing remotely related to the rules of UEF server, i'm locking this thread for now.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet