Which do you play more? Singleplayer or Multiplayer?

Started by Kit Fisto, March 27, 2013, 07:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you play more? Singleplayer or Multiplayer?

Singleplayer
Multiplayer
Both equally
Well I'm on a lot because this week is spring break. Just catch me on there. In the mean time I will try and figure out more ideas for singleplayer tournaments!  :)

I've probably played 5 minutes on singleplayer and like 1200 hours on multiplayer.

Quote from: vansting on March 28, 2013, 10:09:44 AM
I've probably played 5 minutes on singleplayer and like 1200 hours on multiplayer.
Another one that prefers single player ;D

In my opinion, singleplayer is fun when you want to test out a map how it is "meant to be played". The AI follow paths, the sides are usually balanced, and the AI all have about the same skill level. AI tend to be very predictable. (Unless mods are installed)

But I prefer multiplayer because it's usually quite the opposite. Human players don't follow set paths, they can be very unpredictable, and they can choose where they want to spawn and what unit they want. The fact that sides are usually unbalanced makes it more fun to me. I would rather play against an opponent that has the ability to flank and manuver. It's more difficult.

I only play singleplayer if no one else is online or if I'm testing mods. That's about it. :shrug:

Most often single player for the wacky weapon mods.