[SOLVED] My SWBF not work please help me

Started by {TSOP} Blacksun, March 25, 2013, 11:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 25, 2013, 11:26:03 AM Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 03:07:55 PM by UNIT 33
When I start my swbf battlefront, I go to online mode, I enter it, but when I search for the servers, the busy window remains at 0!!!  :o help please.
My firewall is ok... But my battlefron no please help me :ohmy:
TSOP BLACKSUN | DayOrNigth | You will be dead

The servers are down.

You have to download Tunngle to play it.

Here it is explained
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5511.0
To be the Best, you have to beat the Best.

lol long time no play eh? the gamespy online servers have been down for a while now. If you wish to play online you must download tunngle and play via Virtual LAN

Good to see the swbf community can still grow. Is your main language English? If not theres a topic on how to play with tunngle in different languages. Gamespy ended support for swbf on November 7 2012 I think.

Quote from: Erudite on March 25, 2013, 12:21:01 PM
Gamespy ended support for swbf on November 7 2012.
Quote from: Franklin Delano RooseveltA day that will live in infamy.

March 25, 2013, 03:48:26 PM #5 Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 03:53:44 PM by BlackScorpion
Quote from: Roxas on March 25, 2013, 03:35:48 PM

No to your first quote and no to your second quote.

One point for effort, though.

Hint: the reason you're wrong on the first quote is not because it's 2012 and not 1942.

Hello, I'm that guy from SWBF2 (I do believe we talked), anywho, welcome to SWBFgamers!

Quote from: BlackScorpion on March 25, 2013, 03:48:26 PM
No to your first quote and no to your second quote.

One point for effort, though.

Hint: the reason you're wrong on the first quote is not because it's 2012 and not 1942.
I quoted him as a reply. Do not think that I don't know my history. History is one of my best subjects. I was simply making the quote due to the word infamy. The date that it actually happened was December 8, 1942.

Woah woah calm your respective farms. We've addressed the issue there's no need for a small amount of unnecessary adversity.

Quote from: FDR
...."Star Wars Battlefront was suddenly and deliberately attacked by the Empire of GLU Mobil."
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Quote from: UNIT 33 on March 26, 2013, 12:17:52 AM
Woah woah calm your respective farms. We've addressed the issue there's no need for a small amount of unnecessary adversity.

You!  Why are you so reasonable?

Quote from: Are§ on March 25, 2013, 11:47:27 AM
lol long time no play eh? the gamespy online servers have been down for a while now. If you wish to play online you must download tunngle and play via Virtual LAN

Or you can get GameRanger, some people play on there yet, but it is harder because there is no main dedicated server anymore....

thanks guys, my lenguaje is not english, but thanks a lot!!! TSOP
TSOP BLACKSUN | DayOrNigth | You will be dead

Quote from: BlackScorpion on March 26, 2013, 09:03:59 AM
You!  Why are you so reasonable?

English.

Well guys you solved everything and nobody got set fire to, good job!