cross platform xbox one announced

Started by Led, March 15, 2016, 07:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

You can pick yours up for $1500!!!! Ludicrus amount of money.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Helios on March 15, 2016, 07:15:24 AM
You can pick yours up for $1500!!!! Ludicrus amount of money.

That's for the occulus rift part, which needs a computer.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Must... resist...getting a console....

March 15, 2016, 02:08:20 PM #4 Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 02:10:54 PM by -RepubliqueCmdr-
Quote from: Gold Man on March 15, 2016, 10:18:41 AM
Must... resist...getting a console....
I've got an XBox One. I think it's not worth it unless you're a pretty hardcore gamer and have a bunch of games (neither of which apply to me :P)

I am, however, still waiting for Microsoft to get there Unity xbox one build agreement together.. Right now its listed as free to have an xboxone-unity license, but you have to apply and get recommended (by creating a popular/commercial windows phone game!) to even qualify for it.. (So to be clear; I bought their console, and have a unity license, but that doesn't make me worthy of making my own inhouse app for my OWN console..)

And a whole bunch of games that I see are for PS3-4 and not xbox (like Journey), and I cannot use them on my console..

Quote from: -RepubliqueCmdr- on March 15, 2016, 02:08:20 PM
I've got an XBox One. I think it's not worth it unless you're a pretty hardcore gamer and have a bunch of games (neither of which apply to me :P)

Eh, I think that's also the thing that's drawing me back from the next-gen consoles. I mean, I am a gamer, but I'm not hardcore by any means (quite casual, matter of fact). The other thing is the games in general. I mean, all the new titles out go anywhere from $60-$80 in stores, whereas I can get 4-packs of some games and other titles on Steam for sometimes even half that price. Not saying I have the ability to run any AAA titles, but I can spend far less for games for PC than a console.

I got a ps4 near release and I only have 3 games although admittedly I do buy new releases on pc more often. There's a few console exclusives and I prefer a console for driving games but overall I'm more of a pc gamer now and I could basically live off humble bundles.  :)

Back to the topic and it will be interesting to see if Sony allows this cross play to work.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

As a PC gamer, I hate the idea. I find the PC community much more... home-like than a community that seem to apparently know my mum and where I live.

I think making this more of an option rather than a forced thing would be a better idea.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123