Hey people! I just got into modding.

Started by Dancing Queen, January 11, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello all, I just joined this place. Also I just got into modding SWBF2 during the Christmas break. I'm currently in the process of making a trench warfare style map. I have no clue when I'll finish, because I'm learning as I go along, but any advice would be appreciated!

Welcome to SWBF Gamers Dancing Queen!  :moo:

Welcome to the forum!
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Welcome to the Battlefront community  8)
My YouTube Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/R6GFL1993
Don't forget to subscribe, and like my videos!

Welcome Friend!
The years just fly past, don't they?

Welcome, you'll have alot of fun with modding!!! Also welcome to the website, you'll find alot of cool people here!

::)

Welcome! I've mused over creating a trench warfare map myself. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Advice:
1. Internet is your friend. If you have a question on how to do something, there's probably a tutorial or someone has already asked. Feel free to look around! If you don't find anything, post in the Modding forums for SWBF1 and 2.

2. Don't rush. Number one killer is people thinking they have to get a map/mod out before X time. No, you don't. Take your time.

"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.