Leaving the site

Started by D4R|< $1D3, July 18, 2013, 06:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys i might being leaving swbfI and moving to SWBFII and going to gametoast you probadly wont see me here again,i might drop in a few times to check on things,it was super awesome knowing all of you!!!!!!!  :cheers:

July 18, 2013, 06:31:26 PM #1 Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 06:33:22 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Farewell, Skrillex/Aseru/many-other-alts-I've-known-you-by, though I guess I'l still see you on Xfire and the odd time I play SWBFII.:P

Oddly enough, this is my 900th post! Not quite the topic I'd hoped to post my 900th post in, but that's cool too! :D

Hope to get killed by you in SWBFII then!  :cheers: Just because you have left SWBF1 and moved to SWBFII doesn't mean you have to leave the site. We will miss you  :bye:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Believe me you will be here just to hang out. Even if you don't play SWBFI you'll be here.  :happy:

I posted a "hi" post on GT but they keep deleting my posts for no reason.  >:(

I'll hang out with you over there. :)

There's so many reasons I dislike Gametoast.. But oh well, have fun on SWBF2. Aren't we trying to get SWBF2 started up here though? If you're moving to that game you could probably help them out.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Farewell.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Shame you have to leave but best of luck to you. :)
You could always try posting SWBF2 topics here first if you want, that way you get the best of both worlds.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on July 19, 2013, 09:32:36 AM
You could always try posting SWBF2 topics here first if you want, that way you get the best of both worlds.
Try this for a bit. :)

Why would you leave. We are the greatest. But, its your choice i guess. :bye:

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on July 19, 2013, 09:32:36 AM
i dropped by and saw this i guess i could try but this site truely is for battlefront 1 i doubt people want to read BF2 things?..

From what i understand alot of us have swbf II in some form or another.

Quote from: ϟƘƦƖןןΣx on July 19, 2013, 08:01:45 PM
i dropped by and saw this i guess i could try but this site truely is for battlefront 1 i doubt people want to read BF2 things?..
I would like to read more SWBFII things!

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Aw come on Gundam, I was looking forward to playing online with you again. Oh well, I'll see you in SWBF2 then.

Goodbye. I wanted to beat you up online but that saddly never happened.
Derp.