ask

Started by NB20026, August 09, 2017, 09:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
ask
August 09, 2017, 09:50:17 AM Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 09:41:54 PM by RC-1138
Where  I can find dc15A model used in Bf0 mod ?

First off, please don't use vague thread titles like that. Second, I'm pretty sure it's the same model used in BFX and a ton of other mods.

I'm looking for this model everywhere and I don't find this :confused:

THIS contains literally everything form BFX. Tons and tons of mods use those assets, including its DC-15A model, which I'm pretty sure is also the one used in Battlefront Zero. If it isn't, I suggest you post a screenshot of it. However, one thing you should realize is most mods don't have released assets. Especially ones from that time period.

Okay, first off, that image is way too low res for me to see what it is, I suggest taking your own screenshot. Second, that doesn't look like a screenshot of Battlefront Zero, and third, it looks like it could just be either the BFX model or a recolor of the stock one, nothing special. And lastly, remember what I posted above, there's a good chance it's not available.

That just looks like the BFX one to me.

this model is used in award rifle in evolved side

Quote from: RC-1138 on August 10, 2017, 10:38:36 AM
this model is used in award rifle in evolved side

Use sleep killer's un-munge .lvl thing to grab the texture man! (The rifle just looks like a re-skin of the stock rifle...)

un-munge don't work only textures I can get from 0.1.1  :confused:

Quote from: RC-1138 on August 10, 2017, 10:48:41 AM
un-munge don't work only textures I can get from 0.1.1  :confused:

Well if the evolved team re-textured the stock, then you should have no problem then. (just extract the textures from the .lvl file and copy and paste them in your mod side/msh folder assuming you have the stock textures in the msh folder.)

but msh files are invincible this is problem :confused:

God I only looking for link to model :rofl: