Mungeing two worlds?

Started by Delta327, April 25, 2015, 04:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey my BFbiulder is munging two world files for some reason. I do not know what to do and I need some help.
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

Click the exit button, open the correct world you want to munge in ZE, then click Clean and then Munge.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on April 25, 2015, 07:30:03 PM
Click the exit button, open the correct world you want to munge in ZE, then click Clean and then Munge.
Well I tried that and it didn't work
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

so every time you click munge, two munge windows come up?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

No I mean wile its mungeing its reading that i have two worlds saved on zeroeditor .but when i munge it says i have two worlds. then when I play it crashes on load screen.
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

You don't have multiple world files in your mod's directory right (eg. world1, world2)?

Other than that all I could think of is that this is a corrupted .WLD file. First of all, does this happen to all your maps you load and munge, or is it just the one? I would suggest doing a simple edit to a blank map and seeing it it does the same thing. That and make sure you don't have any doubles of files in your world1 folder, with special extensions attributed to the world, TER, WLD, etc.
photobucket limit image removed

April 26, 2015, 11:46:36 AM #6 Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 11:48:58 AM by Delta327
Well I checked my TER file and every thing is erased. How do you fix a TER file.
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

well you can't fix it. you'll have to start over. Make a new world, use that TER file and then delete the new world.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder