Help my Swbf Is not updating at 1.2

Started by FieroBull, August 25, 2014, 01:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 02, 2014, 04:06:08 PM #30 Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 05:57:41 PM by Dark_Phantasmagorical
It would be more convenient to edit your posts to respond.  Thank you.

Now, you have the English version.  Unless someone has a Spanish version handy, I will hex edit it and send it, because you need the same language.

Edit:  Can someone tell me how to open the 1.2 patch without having the correct language?... I'm searching and failing.

Edit2: Fierobull, can you send me your original Battlefront.exe 1.2 Spanish version?  I will hex edit it.  Thanks!
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantasmagorical on September 02, 2014, 04:06:08 PM
Edit:  Can someone tell me how to open the 1.2 patch without having the correct language?... I'm searching and failing.
All you need is the english exe, if you want to switch the language version you must hex edit the first language reference to one you want. So for example you would wap english for spanish to make the 1.2 exe compatible for spanish game.
So if you use deepdiff or HxD to compare the 1.3 exe I posted, you will find the location of language references.

Maybe someone mirrored bad 1.2 esp patch

Here it is:
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1129
Hi im a semi-professional gif maker.
If anyone is interested on gifs, send me a pm or
xfire message!

Phantom could you do the French version too? Thanks

I have no way to test the language, so try them and see if they work...
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

the patch downloads on this site have solved Majesty's Unknown Error windows message while trying to update the game. FieroBull  this might help you get a clean patch for your game.  https://help.disney.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/What-do-I-do-if-I-m-getting-an-error-message-in-STAR-WARS-Battlefront#unknown-error