Help my Swbf Is not updating at 1.2

Started by FieroBull, August 25, 2014, 01:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 26, 2014, 12:55:10 PM #15 Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 01:05:19 PM by FieroBull
Yes. My question is: If I have SWBF Older version I install GameMaster Install. I open it and it says: You can play at SWBF Online now. I enter at Internet/Local connection and it shows me the older server room.
I dont need to install nothing external for playing online no? I only need to install GameMaster installer. So when I decided to uninstall gamemasterinstaller it appear: You need to install GameMaster client

WTF  :'( :slap:
Hi im a semi-professional gif maker.
If anyone is interested on gifs, send me a pm or
xfire message!

You must update your game to v1.2 before you can install the GameMaster Patch. The GameMaster patch works only with the 1.2 version of the game. :)
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

August 26, 2014, 01:12:46 PM #17 Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 05:37:10 AM by FieroBull
Thats the problem, I can't install to 1.2 patch. I dont know why?
Anybody knows?
xfire message!

Thanks for help
xfire message!

I thought that the post was closed, I didnt Fix it just giving thanks
xfire message!

Thanks for what? Also if the thread closes, you wouldn't have been able to post in it either.

Fiero, please add norwood96 on Xfire and I will try to give you some assistance. :)
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

August 28, 2014, 11:11:09 AM #23 Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 12:47:17 AM by Unit 33
I thought the thread closed becouse nobody have the answer, and I decided to give thanks to all people that tried to help me. Manners, manners good manners

I re-installed my WINDOWS, I re-installed SWBF. I downloaded 1.2 patch.
I think the only problem is that gamemaster is not made for spanish and french versions
xfire message!

September 02, 2014, 03:50:22 PM #25 Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 05:06:29 AM by Unit 33
How many people plays on tunngle?
Ill wait to gamespy turns on his servers or to a new better way to play
xfire message!

GameMaster DOES work with French and Spanish versions.  You will need to get the hex edited exe for that language.  I'm looking for it.  All I see is the 1.3, but 1.2 can be done.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

I launched my swbf and in the top of the game appears 1.2

But I can't view the servers.  Hex file?
xfire message!

Do you want the Spanish or French version of Gamemaster 1.2?
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

September 02, 2014, 04:02:05 PM #29 Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 06:44:13 AM by Unit 33
Spanish.

I have swbf in my default directory. I renamed battlefrontexe file (the gamemaster one) and I moved to LucasArts Folder. Swbf.
Now I click on battlefront (the gamemaster one) and it says 0x000022 error
xfire message!