ICW5

Started by [FC]BoMbeR, May 24, 2015, 06:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey folks, as promised here is the map:
I will make some aesthetic changes to it later, as I don't have my wacom on me right now.

superb map design as always unit  :cheers:

Wow that is really sick, probably my favorite of your maps.

Good job friends !  :moo:

As always, the map looks amazing.  The planet layout is going to make this a very intense tournament.  Thanks for taking the time to make it, 33!

It's basically the same layout as the previous ICW, which also had 15 planets.

3 rings of 5 planets just seem more balanced than the other layouts I tried.

Quote from: Shazam on July 03, 2015, 09:56:34 AM
As always, the map looks amazing.  The planet layout is going to make this a very intense tournament.  Thanks for taking the time to make it, 33!
Oh my gurd so freaking intense  :cheer: ... Lol
Good job unit

It looks like you are trying to summon the devil! The site is possessed!  :panic:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on July 03, 2015, 08:17:46 PM
It looks like you are trying to summon the devil! The site is possessed!  :panic:
More like trying to summon Sally, ay?

What is the password to the ICW5 training server? I cannot find it in the threads its supposed to be on..

Quote from: Black Water on July 04, 2015, 07:26:01 AM
What is the password to the ICW5 training server? I cannot find it in the threads its supposed to be on..
I've no idea on who is hosting it, but it lags really bad.. I have 140-150 ping in FC's servers and about the same in PLA, and in this server i reached 186 lol
I guess it is selfhosted
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Anyder on July 04, 2015, 11:50:34 AM
I've no idea on who is hosting it, but it lags really bad.. I have 140-150 ping in FC's servers and about the same in PLA, and in this server i reached 186 lol
I guess it is selfhosted
Indeed, the title led me to believe Led was hosting it but I guess one of the clans in the ICW must be hosting it.

I think Majesty is hosting that server for PFA and Alpha to practice on.