source for DC?

Started by Swifter888, February 15, 2009, 02:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For some reason I can't connect via GameRanger so I'd like to find some DC games to play. Where is the best place to find DC games for SWBF? (other than here that is).

What happens when you try to join a Gameranger game? Are you a PC?

As for DC games, I host the majority of them around here. Usually people host advertisement games for SWBF DCs in Gameranger.

I'm on a Mac, In Gameranger I get a message that my CD key is not authorized to play.

So how do I know when a DC server is up and running so that I can join? Are you saying that I should look in GameRanger to find DC games?

You'll probably have to watch this site, since as far as I know we are the only site that caters to both crowds.

Also, most people tend to advertise their DCs on GR, in SWBF rooms. Keep on the lookout for those.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Quote from: "Swifter888"I'm on a Mac, In Gameranger I get a message that my CD key is not authorized to play.

So how do I know when a DC server is up and running so that I can join? Are you saying that I should look in GameRanger to find DC games?

Your CD key has probably been blacklisted, or you simply have torrented the game. If you have a legal copy, e-mail support at Gameranger.

http://www.gameranger.com/support/game/

Have you given your CD key to anyone else?

A firewall can also give you the CDKey Error. It happened to me and then I freaked out.

#TYBG