Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (Formerly Star Wars Battlefront Legacy)

Started by Giftheck, March 07, 2016, 01:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Rookie 1 on January 23, 2017, 01:46:33 AM
Sounds good so far. I have two suggestions. It would be cool if Hans blaster can be charged for a power shot similar to Dices version. Also, X2s ally call should be one of his evil cloned wookies.

X2 doesn't call any allies :P X1 will, though. I had to make a choice as in SWBF3, X1 was creating evil Stormtrooper clones as well as evil Wookie clones, and the evil Stormtrooper clones haven't been done before. As for the Charged Shot, I'll definitely look into that.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Damn those brothers and their confusing names! But that makes sense then. And I just saw the wookie clone asset on gametoast....what a beast. How will this hero system work? I'm assuming it will replace the 5th class?

I think they will just be AI controlled as always.

Quote from: Commander Awesome on January 24, 2017, 02:01:55 PM
I think they will just be AI controlled as always.

Correct though there will be two hero assault maps where you can use these.

I'm also considering ways around including a third era as the current method does not really work that well.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

I plan on refurbishing some of the maps from Battlefront as well. To start with, I'm refurbishing the entire Carbon Freezing Chamber block in Cloud City to be more faithful to the films, using textures from SWBF3 and new meshes. I haven't gotten far yet though.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Quote from: Gistech on January 25, 2017, 08:34:06 AM
I plan on refurbishing some of the maps from Battlefront as well. To start with, I'm refurbishing the entire Carbon Freezing Chamber block in Cloud City to be more faithful to the films, using textures from SWBF3 and new meshes. I haven't gotten far yet though.
Super excited!  :cheer:

I'm also rebuilding Hoth with the SWBF3 models too.
In Progress:

On Hold:

So, I've started bringing maps over from BF2. Mustafar is first (and the Rebel and Imperial magmatroopers are in). But while the scum/strike map is good and all, I'm thinking of doing my own port for two reasons: one: there's this horrible light on the east of the map, and two: I can correct the minimap.
In Progress:

On Hold:

I guess the third era will be the Force Awakens correct?

Youve been a very busy bee. Cant wait to see the map with correct lighting.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Shelljonathanea - sort of: it's the Sequel Trilogy era. It will be the finale of Phase 2, because at the moment I feel Episode VII does not contain enough to get a decent feel for how I want the sides set up.

411remnant - The Scum/Strike map was pretty good but it has its problems: the aforementioned flaring at one point in the map, and the minimap is out of sync with the map itself. So I'll be happy to bring a fresh conversion to Legacy. Sereja's conversions will be used for the most part though as those are top-quality.
In Progress:

On Hold:

For Endor I'm Sorry to forgot to mention but is there Clone Wars in Endor or Not?

No. No Clone Wars on Endor. Same goes for Death Star. No GCW on Geonosis Spire either (but probably on Geonosis Dust Plains)
In Progress:

On Hold:

February 08, 2017, 01:08:50 PM #178 Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 01:33:11 PM by Gistech
A couple of model shots:

Rebel Pathfinder (Scarif - will be palayable on Kashyyyk: Docks and Kashyyyk: Beachhead - body model comes from Galaxy of Heroes, with stock face and hands. Still needs a little work particularly in the upper arms and elbows)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Shoretrooper (kind of a hybrid model between icemember's Shoretrooper and parts with textures screenshotted from DICE's model)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Rebel Proximity Mine

[spoiler][/spoiler]

A300 Blaster Rifle (Replaces A280C on maps where the Scarif Pathfinder is used)

[spoiler][/spoiler]
In Progress:

On Hold:

Are there any plans to recreate the Invisible Hand map from Free Radical's Battlefront 3?