Mod proposition

Started by Festus, November 29, 2010, 06:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 I was wondering if anyone would be interseted in helping me make a mod? I just need some one to make a map that has the clones side only have about 50 reinforcement points and only spawn 3 units at a time if this is possible, while CIS is normal I'm also hoping this to be a online compatible mod. I will supply all the mods textures, and odf files but i need some one to make the map since im on a mac. Anyone interested

Quote from: Festus on November 29, 2010, 06:05:59 PM
I was wondering if anyone would be interseted in helping me make a mod? I just need some one to make a map that has the clones side only have about 50 reinforcement points and only spawn 3 units at a time if this is possible, while CIS is normal I'm also hoping this to be a online compatible mod. I will supply all the mods textures, and odf files but i need some one to make the map since im on a mac. Anyone interested
Couldn't you just make it like a mod that can be played on any map and it would still be online compatible? Like your FF version one?
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Not if we want it custom names and squad based :(

sry i cant make maps festus.
icould mod the odfs though i think and email you... but yiou already did :(

Quote from: Festus on November 30, 2010, 06:12:06 PM
Not if we want it custom names and squad based :(
Oh, to bad. Well, don't stress yourself. Just make a normal mod. I'm sure it will still turn out great.
You can run, but you'll die tired.

yes!so my school has a logic course we 8th graders have to take and anyway were learnig abvout translating categorical statements so it would be...

instead of

it will turn out great

becomes

All it is going to be a great turner-outer.

ARGHGHGHGHH! I do that without thinking these days and its sooooo... anoying.  :rant:

If you do it in MP and one of you has a PC, you can use the dedicated server tools to set this up without having to do any modding whatsoever. Both sides will be limited to three units, though.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)