Where has this game been all my life?!?

Started by WilliamsWins, August 30, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys, I just got a copy of swbf2, and wow have I been missing out. I've owned swbf1 for years and when, earlier this month I found a website devoted to these games that still had active community I was pretty thrilled. I even got a second copy of swbf1 for a friend of mine and we put in a good couple of hours on the server. (I don't think he's made a profile here, although he might.) Don't get me wrong swbf1 is a very good game but.... We all know it had its flaws, not big or glaring issues but more like a feeling that you found yourself saying frequently "Hey wouldn't it be cool if (insert any part of the star wars lexicon here) was in the game?" I also think it was also easier for me to play down these flaws when I was so enthralled by the mere fact that it kinda makes you feel like you're a part of the action. Swbf2 takes steps to address many of those commonly agreed upon issues with its predecessor. The best part is the additional classes. (imo) I probably would have agreed that a few more classes would've done some good to keep the game play from becoming somewhat stale. I didn't realize just how much this improves gameplay until I played it myself. There are a bunch of things in this game that I didn't even know I wanted. Anyway, looking forward to playing such an amazing game with you guys!
I throw the ball to who. Who drops it and the guy runs to 2nd. Who picks up the ball and throws it to What. What throws it to I don't know. He throws it to tomorrow, triple play. Another guy hits a flyball to because. Why? I don't know! He's on third and I dont give a darn! A: oh thats our shortstop

Good to hear you're enjoying the games. Well, we're all still here so they must be pretty good right? A few of us are OG, but it's always nice to have new folk turn up.