where to get atdp ?

Started by wsa30h, September 05, 2019, 02:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 05, 2019, 02:45:58 AM Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 07:01:38 AM by wsa30h
where would i get an atdp walker does any of serejas maps have it?
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

how hard would it be to port a vehicle from jedi challanges namely the atdp ? and is there a tutorial on how to port assets from other games ? 
-- bf1 tcw battles

I suggest you read this thread:
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=12474.0

We will not be porting anything from newer games here.  It makes this site a prime target for cease and desists and we've flown under the radar so far because we keep within the EULA.  If you make anything from them, you have to do it from scratch or make it from existing assets.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

perhaps it could be made from the atxt or atst ?
-- bf1 tcw battles

could the atdp walker be ported from star wars commander ? the eula covers it and has anyone imported assets from that game ? if so how hard would it be to port the atdp walker ?
-- bf1 tcw battles

You can port assets as it contains the EULA but the models in Commander are not always 'complete' - since it's a top-down RTS it may be missing faces such as under its feet and head. Also, the model and texture quality is not great since it's a mobile game.

AFAIK nobody has ported assets from Commander.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

ok then it will have to be made from scratch i dont think there is another game that has it.
-- bf1 tcw battles

Quote from: wsa30h on September 18, 2019, 04:36:30 AM
ok then it will have to be made from scratch i dont think there is another game that has it.
wsa30h, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but it is unnecessary to create three separate threads to address the same line of thought.

I have merged these topics for tidiness.
In future, please keep questions of a similar tangent to a singular thread.

thank you unit 33 i wont double post next time.
could i ask a small favor of you could you please vote on my next map factions on what you would like to see ?
currently the results are 25 percent for option 1 to 4 your vote could be the decider. also fell free to comment on why you would like the factions you voted for. http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=13613.msg121950;topicseen#new
-- bf1 tcw battles