Steam for Mac/PC is here! Post your Steam usernames!

Started by Gamer9er, April 10, 2010, 10:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
just a reminder everyone! if no one is paying attention to this topic, we have a group on steam that you can join. It makes it alot easier for your friends on MPC to join your games and see if you are online.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

radicalpi314

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

zorba1994
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Can't come soon enough for PS3! I hate having to leave my house and meet with a game salesman face to face. I think I'm going to start ordering groceries online too, just so I'll never have to leave.

Rex is that a new one or the same one I added you with?

September 09, 2010, 01:41:55 PM #37 Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 05:50:55 PM by Jedikiller
This message has been removed by Jedikiller because it is spam and does not contribute to the topic at hand.
's post count has been reduced by 1. Please stay on topic in the future.

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

September 09, 2010, 03:49:40 PM #38 Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 05:50:50 PM by Jedikiller
This message has been removed by Jedikiller because it is spam and does not contribute to the topic at hand.
's post count has been reduced by 1. Please stay on topic in the future.

darksun411

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

VanirMPC

By the way, what is the location inside Steam's program file that the games are stored?

Steamapps
[mergedate]1290047199[/mergedate]
It will either be in your common folder or your username. That's just off the top of my head though

join our steamgroup too!