What are your hopes and dreams for SWBF2EA?

Started by Luna-old, January 29, 2017, 12:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'd really like them to surprise everyone with a gripping campaign following a group of rebels with a great story. I'd like to see the life of a regular rebel and how hard it is to scrounge supplies, steal weapons and vehicles, and use guerrilla tactics against the Empire. Maybe throw in a good emotional setup with a scene of the main characters family getting massacred by the Empire.

For multiplayer it's already pretty good. I'd like Clan tags, more social features, server browser/hoster, shotguns can't have the addition of explosive shot.

What we'll actually get: a lackluster campaign with no new multiplayer features except one or two new modes and a lot more unlockables.

=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on April 04, 2017, 03:30:58 PM
I'd really like them to surprise everyone with a gripping campaign following a group of rebels with a great story. I'd like to see the life of a regular rebel and how hard it is to scrounge supplies, steal weapons and vehicles, and use guerrilla tactics against the Empire. Maybe throw in a good emotional setup with a scene of the main characters family getting massacred by the Empire.

You'd have better luck with Infinity Ward/Activision producing that story than EA/DICE. They've never struck me as the type do good narrative stories.

Personally, I would love ground-to-space combat. They undoubtedly have the potential to push Frostbite to this level, though I guess the issue would lie in needing hi-spec hardware to run it well perhaps. Consoles may/may not be able to handle that quite yet.

Another addition I'd like would be as everyone else says, Clone Wars era. Seriously want to have a solid battle with clones and droids. Not that I don't enjoy GCW, but it'd be nice to shoot at droids for once instead of another stormtrooper/rebel.

Bot maps in singleplayer skirmish
--have the bots do at least everything they did in SWBF I
ie: repair / give medicine and powerups / build turrets /drive shoot vehicles, follow basic commands like follow/ bail out /pile in
and insure AI have Jedi Heros (in SWBF2 AI had no Jedi Heroes unless a mod)
--Insure all vehicles can be used by AI and shoot such as droid hailfire (AI did not fire weapons from Hailfire in Genosis map)

When the multiplayer servers are turned off or a squirrel KO's the Internet connection or a move to Icicle, Alaska means no Internet singleplayer will always be there.