Your Top Gaming Picks

Started by Ultimo, September 23, 2014, 07:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh Dear...

Nitro was just so bad...
Even worse owning the DS version, but even if you didn't, you wasted money.

It's a fun play from time to time if im on a roadtrip or something and have my DS with me, but that's it. It was very utterly childish and really, GM is right, doesn't deserve to be under the NFS title.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Don't get the wii version, rent it. For reason the car never even moved for me, though never have I seen anyone else with the problem. 3DS version was wicked fun, though.

Quote from: Ultimo on September 29, 2014, 04:14:15 PM
Oh Dear...

Nitro was just so bad...
Even worse owning the DS version, but even if you didn't, you wasted money.

It's a fun play from time to time if im on a roadtrip or something and have my DS with me, but that's it. It was very utterly childish and really, GM is right, doesn't deserve to be under the NFS title.

I have heard of the nitro horrors. Almost bought it once.
You act like the NFS title is good, it is not. Big Rigs Over the Road Racing was better then some NFS games.

I actually got ProStreet to work on my PC (Well as good as an EA product can work) Lol so many glitches it's funny. :XD:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Carbon27 on September 29, 2014, 04:39:40 PM
Don't get the wii version, rent it. For reason the car never even moved for me, though never have I seen anyone else with the problem. 3DS version was wicked fun, though.

I have heard of the nitro horrors. Almost bought it once.
You act like the NFS title is good, it is not. Big Rigs Over the Road Racing was better then some NFS games.

I actually got ProStreet to work on my PC (Well as good as an EA product can work) Lol so many glitches it's funny. :XD:
Big Rigs was just flatout bad. It doesn't even deserve to be here (unless you care to poke fun at just about everything wrong with the game).

If you are looking for a half-decent game though, try Rigs of Rods. It's freeware, game has been around since '04, and the community for it is incredibly lively. It's more so a physics simulator than a full-blown racing game, but it's pretty fun to smash up some of the cars.

Now TrackMania, THAT is a racing game.

Nitro was trash. Need for Speed Rivals is actually a LOT of fun.

The Run wasn't too good IMO but it had its moments.

#TYBG

September 30, 2014, 05:09:21 AM #34 Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 06:35:59 AM by Carbon27
Quote from: Gold Man on September 29, 2014, 08:09:40 PM

If you are looking for a half-decent game though, try Rigs of Rods. It's freeware, game has been around since '04, and the community for it is incredibly lively. It's more so a physics simulator than a full-blown racing game, but it's pretty fun to smash up some of the cars.

Now TrackMania, THAT is a racing game.

BeamNG is newer and a little better. I would try it but my ISP throws a fit every month because I go over the data limit, so downloading a game would be a bad idea.

Trackmania is fun, I can't get sunrise to work on windows 8 though.  :( I had so much fun with that game when I used my old PC.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

I was wondering with the new games like COD AW and BF Hardline if anyone's top games are going to change.

1. SWBF (might change to cod aw soon i haven't played it other than casually at a friends house but it was epic)
2. COD Bo2
3. GTA V
4. Bf4
5. Bf3
6. Halo 2
7. Minecraft (although i go through phases where im obsessed with this sometimes)
8. The Last of Us
9. Rainbow 6 NV
10. Titanfall