Done With Modding

Started by Snake, April 13, 2013, 01:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, you may be wondering about all those other ideas for maps I had, which postponed my retirement. I was nearly finished with a huge Tatooine project that would have been one of my best ever. But, I managed to somehow save another map over this map and it's backup. So I am simply done with it. I'm not sure what all I will do now but I think it's time to wind down my modding career. My career has sometimes been tough, embarrassing, awesome, and fun, but I'm glad I got to meet all of you people during it.

---------------------------
Mod Status:

Hyperion: Ancient Excavations (the zombie map) = Will be released in a few days

The Ultimate .lua = Will also be released in a few days

Tatooine: Uprising = Screwed by the mod tools curse *I may be able to salvage the extremely unfinished version that was still pretty fun and I will release that

=AaTc= The Final Rest = Will be released later
----------------------

After these I am done. If I get less ticked off later, I will make some of the requests and ideas in the Request forum. Soon, I think I will be leaving all of SWBF and SWBFGamers..
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Sorry to hear this there may still be a way to recover your files idk but thanks for all of your contributions and excellent mods. The bandit skins you made will be especially useful for one of my future mod projects.

You've had an excellent run. You should be extremely proud of all that you've achieved.
I'd personally like to thank you for being patient with me during collaborations and helping to realise my ideas.

Three cheers for Snake!

(Huzzah!)

(Huzzah!)

(Huzzah!)

Your mods always had a special air to them. I'm sorry to see you go. Good luck in your future endeavors.
Quote from: UNIT 33 on April 13, 2013, 02:11:54 PM
Three cheers for Snake!

Hurra!

Hurra!!

Hurra!!!!!

Sorry to hear you're stopping, you're mods will be missed. Best of luck with all you do and I hope you don't leave completely. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I dig your work, man. It's sad to hear about your (justifiable) frustrations.
I look forward to your final releases, and wish you a good journey after.

And I concur:
Three cheers for Snake!

(Huzzah!)

(Huzzah!)

(Huzzah!)

:( , I liked your paintball map alot. Hopefully you won't leave the swbf community. I hope to see you in game someday! c:

Quote from: {212th} AÐv | Märt¥ on April 13, 2013, 02:39:57 PM
:( , I liked your paintball map alot. Hopefully you won't leave the swbf community. I hope to see you in game someday! c:
Oo, i still wonder why we couldnt aim x)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

(Huzzah!)

(Huzzah!)

(Huzzah!)
Take care Snake. I wish you luck in whatever you do in the future.

It's sad to hear that... SWBF1 modders community, will lost a surely good modder...
Oh, well, good luck, and maybe back sometimes :).
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Well, when I don't see you for a while, I will move you to the retired moderators group.  If you ever want to come back and visit, you know where we will be!
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate everything you guys have done for me.

Thanks Led, I'll message you when I'm finished with everything.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Cya Snake.
Just wanna tell u: many of the players who have retired, they have after time, come back to game, hope this will be ur case  ;)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Anyder on April 13, 2013, 04:58:28 PM
Cya Snake.
Just wanna tell u: many of the players who have retired, they have after time, come back to game, hope this will be ur case  ;)
I can think of many cases quite the same.
Fair well my good friend, and as Kit would say "May the force be with you."

It sucks to hear that Snake. I hope to see you in the future.