Extended Leave of Absence (again)

Started by Kit Fisto, February 08, 2013, 08:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If there's one thing I've noticed about you, it's that you're (no offense) addicted to SWBFgamers and SWBF. I suspect you'll go insane within a month of absence.  :shrug:

So, I won't say good-bye.

See ya later! ;)

Quote from: Agent Z on February 09, 2013, 06:27:42 AM
If there's one thing I've noticed about you, it's that you're (no offense) addicted to SWBFgamers and SWBF. I suspect you'll go insane within a month of absence.  :shrug:

So, I won't say good-bye.

See ya later! ;)
I will go with that frame of mind as well :)

Hey everybody! I am back. I have even redownloaded xfire again (if we still use that?) if any of you want to talk!  :cheer: Expect a lot more posts from me now!  :shady:

Welcome back Kit, we missed you! Hope you had a good break from all us crazy people (me)  :moo:

Welcome back! We missed your spam! :shrug:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Welcome back Kit!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 27, 2013, 05:10:01 PM
Hey everybody! I am back. I have even redownloaded xfire again (if we still use that?) if any of you want to talk!  :cheer: Expect a lot more posts from me now!  :shady:

I hope you still have my xfire :P
Welcome back, man!

Hullo Mr Kit, it is a good thing that you have returned, there hasn't been enough spam to moderate recently.

Glad to see you again!

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Thanks guys! To be perfectly honest I'm pretty sure I played more SWBFII (partly because I found an actual good SWBFII mod), but I'm back to SWBFI and I'm here to spam when I can:whip:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 28, 2013, 05:47:18 PM
...To be perfectly honest I'm pretty sure I played more SWBFII (partly because I found an actual good SWBFII mod)...
Woah Woah Woah!
You found a good SWBFII mod?! What is it =O ?