Hello I'm New!

Started by inferno023, October 14, 2014, 05:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello SWBFgamers!

I played SWBF1 a long time ago with my friends on the ps2 and I LOVED it! Now (after like 9~8 years?) I recently bought the PC-version and still this game is epic!  :D

I would love to play online with you guys, because I almost completed the singleplayer already :P Also I have already installed GameMaster and the patches etc.

I was wondering, because I didn't see anyone online in the servers this afternoon, are you guys mostly playing in the evening and in the weekends?

Hope to see you guys in-game soon!

Greetings Inferno

Hi welcome to our forums! I guess most of the people play at night,and btw,do you have xfire? Its a good way to know when people are playing.

Hi there! Welcome to our cozy little domain. :cheers:

Weekends and Evening/Night Hours are the best times to find players online. However, I for one am usually able to get on almost 24/7. :P
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Hello, and welcome to the SWBFGamers community! :)

I myself am a rare sight (since I've been playing on steampunk airships and racing fast cars the past month or so), though if you do find me, chances are it's going to be in the evening night time hours (around 5:00-11:00pm EST).

Thanks for the warm welcome!

My Xfire is: inferno023

Welcome to our corporate digital theocratic empire little gaming community. :wave: We hope you enjoy your permanent stay, OR ELSE!

Welcome to the site, I used to be a PS2 player years ago.
Most people seem to play between 2 and 11 est (when US and Euro timezones match best) on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If you like your singleplayer there are also hundreds of Modmaps to play.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Welcome to the site! I hope to see you in game! :tu:
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

oHi. Im Ltin. Try Ltin Corporation's new Synthetic Fire! Great forarson bonfires!