Welp, hello everyone!

Started by Rainbow Phoenix, October 03, 2014, 04:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 03, 2014, 04:29:14 PM Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 04:32:14 PM by Rainbow Phoenix
Hi! So... I don't play BattleFront... yet... but I know Kyram, Kelle, and ~PFA~ Majesty just invited me here, so, yeah! Here I am! Hit me up on xfire if you like. Username's aethern3t. I do play Jedi Academy relatively often, though!

Things I enjoy... gaming, obviously, Star Wars, Dr. Who, reading, science-y things, music, making art of various kinds... Looking forward to getting to know everyone a bit better!

Welcome to the forum  :cheers:
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Welcome to the greatest little forums on earth.  ::)
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Welcome to our corporate digital theocratic empire little gaming community. :wave: We hope you enjoy your permanent stay, OR ELSE!

May I also interest you in a TOTALLY FREE* AwesomeArmsTM Quality BlasterTM RifleTM?

*Just pay shipping and handling and sign contract to buy weapons exclusively from AwesomeArms. Ammunition sold separately.

Welcome to the SWBFGamers Forum Community!

Welcome to Van STING's Signature Products Co. advertising site(I don't know why it's called swbfgamers and I don't know why there is so many people on this advertising site that think it has something to do with Star Wars)!

Do not buy weapons from "Awesome Arms", they give your personal information to the Empire and you have to sign a contract (which is very bad). Buy from us and we guarantee zero percent satisfaction. Before you can buy side arms you just have to sign a contract that ensures you can only breath air manufactured by us and can only eat our special line of soylent green.

Led, I think you need to update that little gadget that keeps spam bots from registering..

No but really, welcome to SWBFGamers!

Welcome to the forum. :cheers:

Always a good sign when we have actually new faces coming 'round here. ;)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Welcome! I enjoy doctor who also (and Star Wars obviously)  :cheer:

Hey there, Phantom Rainbow Flying Phoenix! Fancy meeting you here. It seems I should start my own firearms company. I'm way behind..

Welcome. Good to see a new player. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: 4lbLordUxor on October 04, 2014, 04:40:00 AM
:rant:Hmmm Fresh meat!
Thats the pot calling the kettle black... Anywho, welcome to the site. I think you'll fit in perfectly here... BTW do you watch "Rooster Teeth".
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."