Hello, here is Indytotof

Started by Indytotof, September 14, 2014, 07:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello SwbfGamers, here  is  Indytotof !

I post this message to make you know me. So let's start:

I'm 22 years old male, fan of Star Wars.

I'm about to conclued a mod for Star Wars Battlefront 2, but there is some stuff I need to do.

I've an off-topic question: What did happen to Gametoast ? I've wanting to log in but I've got this:

"General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists."

Is gametoast get hacked or something ?

Thanks all !

Welcome to our little piece of internet.   :cheers:

That error message for GT seems to indicate a database issue--and there can be several reasons for a database issue.  I am sure they will be back up soon.  Teancum has an account here--you might be able to message him to ask.

Although we focus on SWBF, there are some people that also mod for SWBF2 here, also.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Yeah, the whole site went down a few months ago due to some major database issue. They are still recovering. It seems to be working fine right now from my end.

HELLO!
I am Ltin. I own Ltin Corporation. Buy our new GameToast Solution (its totally not butter) TODAY!

hlo, i is ur loocul grmr nzie
Quote from: Ltin on September 14, 2014, 03:07:52 PM
HELLO!
I am Ltin. I own Ltin Corporation. Buy our new GameToast Solution (its totally not butter) TODAY!
I can't, I don't even... what?
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Welcome to the site from another
22 year old male fan of star wars :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)