Achuta

Started by Dbiz, September 07, 2011, 03:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey,  i just picked up this 3 game set from target with SWBF I SWBF II and Republic Camando.  I have played both games for a long time on the PS2,  but i still suck  :td:.   i have a lot of fun playing   :tu:  and will most likley see some of you on the battle field.

Happy Gaming

September 07, 2011, 03:17:25 PM #1 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 03:19:11 PM by Xfire Keenmike aka cull
Cool to hear that. I play SWBF1 on pc and join PLA Cloud City public servers when I can. Do you have xfire to communicate with gamer firends?
Achuta to you too.

i am not familiar with xfire. 

It's pretty much the boss if you're a PC gamer, it just allows in game communication amongst a whole bunch of other attributes...
Have fun out there !

Quote from: Dbiz 1617 on September 07, 2011, 08:31:35 PM
i am not familiar with xfire.
When you play in swbf1 servers you make friends. You can just hope that you meet them by chance or make agreed times to play together. To stay in better contact with those friends xfire is a pc program that lets know when friends are online and in turn they know when you log online into the xfire program. I like xfire but play in swbf1 servers with who ever is online in the server at those times.

hmmm.  i use game tracker for that.  if ur on that as well you can send me a friend request.  i go by Tony1617. 

xfire can also take game videos, screen shots, etc, and your clan or group can make a webpage that has a calander application and forums, etc.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet