Star Wars Battlefront SP Trainer

Started by Isaac1138, July 13, 2016, 01:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is a trainer for Battlefront 1 for Single Player only.  Gives you infinite health, ammo, jetpack, and one shot kill.
If you are good at something, never do it for attention.

This doesn't seem to work for the Steam version, whenever I try to launch the game via that. It just asks for the LucasArts one, not the steam version.
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Darth Nyx on July 13, 2016, 02:37:36 PM
This doesn't seem to work for the Steam version, whenever I try to launch the game via that. It just asks for the LucasArts one, not the steam version.

Quote from: Isaac1138 on July 13, 2016, 01:20:55 PM
This is a trainer for Battlefront 1 for Single Player only.

That might be your reason as to why its not working.

Quote from: Gold Man on July 13, 2016, 02:44:09 PM
That might be your reason as to why its not working.

Ah, alright. Technically, I never got my Battlefront 1 from Steam.

As I got it a friend on his disk version, but I transferred PC's and took that file but never took the original Lucasarts file with me. =/

Quote from: Darth Nyx on July 13, 2016, 02:46:47 PM
Ah, alright. Technically, I never got my Battlefront 1 from Steam.

As I got it a friend on his disk version, but I transferred PC's and took that file but never took the original Lucasarts file with me. =/

I'm pretty sure Gold Man meant that Battlefront 1 is not on Steam at all
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on July 13, 2016, 02:51:07 PM
I'm pretty sure Gold Man meant that Battlefront 1 is not on Steam at all

I know, and I've figured out a way of almost fixing it. I have a LucasArts folder on my Programfiles (x86) but, the trainer requires the normal program files folder. So I took a copy of the Battlefront folder and made a LucasArts folder in the normal program files and I'm trying to see if it'll work now.

So far, no success.