General- ART Gallery

Started by RepComm, November 14, 2012, 09:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 02, 2013, 03:04:01 PM #120 Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 07:24:01 PM by Thine Enemy
Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on May 01, 2013, 01:04:34 PM
That was very well done. I would try my hand at drawing on a tablet, but I just can't do it right. I'l stick with my photo manipulation techniques.

Yes, it gets very awkward having to look away from where you're drawing, but you definitely get used to it - it just takes some time. Since my computer failed, I got stuck using my laptop and really it's a little more comfortable XD

I have my tablet right next to the laptop as i sit in front of it, and my wrist feels better than when I was using my desktop... still need to get a new one...

Also, I tinkered with my Revan thing a bit on photoshop and came out with this:

I'm very satisfied with it :D

At one point I turned off a few of the layers while making this and I ended up with this:

Creepy... but I could make something out of this o.0

May 15, 2013, 07:45:18 AM #122 Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 08:56:48 AM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Nice, I assume that's for your Battle Royale character? :P

Anyways, I guess I haven't posted much in a while, here's a fake company logo I had to make for my friend and I for our final project in our Info Tech course.

It was a bit rushed, and I admit I've had a block from creative ideas for some time, perhaps I need to lay off the cartoons for a bit.  :shrug:

EDIT: Me and my friend made some extra change with the gradients, now it looks a little more professional. :P

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on May 15, 2013, 07:45:18 AM
Nice, I assume that's for your Battle Royale character? :P

It was a bit rushed, and I admit I've had a block from creative ideas for some time, perhaps I need to lay off the cartoons for a bit.  :shrug:
I thought I might draw a few of the chaps featured in the mod and put it together into a single promotional image... a bit like one of those 70s film posters.

There's nothing wrong  with watching cartoons, to prevent a creative block you just need a balance of input. Right?

May 15, 2013, 08:59:11 AM #124 Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 02:07:03 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: UNIT 33 on May 15, 2013, 08:41:57 AM
I thought I might draw a few of the chaps featured in the mod and put it together into a single promotional image... a bit like one of those 70s film posters.

There's nothing wrong  with watching cartoons, to prevent a creative block you just need a balance of input. Right?

Sounds like a cool idea, Unit, can't wait to see it!

And about that balance of input, hehe... Ever since some of my favourite cartoons went off the air, I've been stuck to watching older shows and burning through them in a matter of days. After I'm done watching my latest series (6teen), then I should be good.

EDIT: Done watching 6teen! (I only had 3 episodes left, but the ending is very sad... :'( ) Anyways, hopefully I can balance myself out now, ever since my favourite DC Comics shows left CN, I was hunting down older cartoons that I hadn't seen and started watching them (it ruins the suspense and longevity of a series if you can simply find the episodes and watch them all). But hey, enough of my cartoon chatter, I'l probably repost or update this post if I get some good ideas flowing.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on May 15, 2013, 06:29:42 AM
UNIT 33

For some reason this reminds me of Starsky And Hutch...

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: UNIT 33 on May 15, 2013, 06:29:42 AM
UNIT 33
[spoiler][/spoiler]
It kinda reminds me of your personality. Nice drawing!

Shop smart,
Shop S-mart.

Nice, Unit.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on May 22, 2013, 12:58:36 AM
EVIL DEAD II

This is so great, I would love to see your Doctor Who drawings!  :o

Eh, I guess I'l upload something before my exams start on Monday. Here's the Science Magazine cover I had to make for my final assignment in Science.

I'm aware the images in the ground may not exactly be resized to their proper scales, but I did make it for Science.

Also, sorry if the Editorial description offends anyone. If Buckler/any moderator wants it taken down, I'l replace it with something else.

June 12, 2013, 01:44:56 PM #131 Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 02:01:23 PM by UNIT 33
Here's a quick look at the in-progress high resolution Wallpaper for The SWBFGamers: Battle Royale mod.

To do:
1. Add color
2. Add Background imagery
3.Arrange the group aesthetically
4. ?
8. Profit!

The full image is 1920 x 1200

June 12, 2013, 02:28:24 PM #133 Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 02:38:03 PM by UNIT 33
Quote from: Honey Badger on June 12, 2013, 02:17:15 PM
Did you draw this? :O
Well yeah.

Tracing was used at this drafting stage, because I couldn't be bothered drawing 15 individual poses.

Obviously in the poses they are in now won't allow them to fit together correctly into a group-photo arrangement, so it will be distinctively more original by the final design.

So yeah, this drawing is essentially a guide to use when drawing the final piece.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on June 12, 2013, 02:28:24 PM
Well yeah.
Tracing was used at this drafting stage, because I couldn't be bothered drawing 15 individual poses.

But it will be distinctively more original by the final design.
This drawing is essentially a guide to use when drawing the final piece.

Good to know, because I would like to point out my character won't be a recoloured HK-47. Look at my request thread to see what character I had in mind.