General- ART Gallery

Started by RepComm, November 14, 2012, 09:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 03, 2013, 08:41:12 PM #30 Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 02:56:59 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Figured I would bump this topic up, since it's been a while since anyone posted artwork. Here's a new battalion logo for Alpha's battalion, A.K., the Assault Kings.

Again, sorry for large size, the pics usually get resized when my "clients" as I like to call them, use them for profile pics, etc.

Oh lovely, what program are you using anyway?

Quote from: UNIT 33 on January 04, 2013, 08:10:39 AM
Oh lovely, what program are you using anyway?

I think this is the third time I've answered this question,  :XD: but here's the program(s) I use on my iPad to make such photos:

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on November 15, 2012, 07:30:37 PM
-PhotoWizardHD (for masking, blending, etc.) [$2.99 for HD, $1.99 for Regular]
-Phonto (for applying fonts to my photos) [FREE for both iDevices]
-Photoshop Express (I don't use it much anymore, but I still use it sometimes) [FREE for both iDevices]
-Photoshop Touch (Still getting used to it, but it has good stuff too) [$9.99 for only iPad 2 and up with iOS 5.1.1 or higher)

can someone make a profile pic of the son and [FC]Helios in cool font with a purple dark blue background plz?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: [FC]Helios on January 04, 2013, 09:17:34 AM
can someone make a profile pic of the son and [FC]Helios in cool font with a purple dark blue background plz?
Er... requests go in that other thread :panic:
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5589

Quote from: UNIT 33 on January 04, 2013, 09:42:18 AM
Er... requests go in that other thread :panic:
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5589

Quote from: EngineerAnd if that don't work use more gun.

Someone had to use an Engineer quote after that epic picture.

January 07, 2013, 03:15:37 PM #36 Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 03:17:28 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Here's some stuff I've been working on.
1. A logo for a church youth group activity I made.
2. I re-skied this castle picture. (ALOT harder than it looks.)
Edit: I also reskinned the water for #2

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on January 07, 2013, 03:15:37 PM
Here's some stuff I've been working on.
1. A logo for a church youth group activity I made.
2. I re-skied this castle picture. (ALOT harder than it looks.)
Edit: I also reskinned the water for #2

Looks good, I like the castle photo. Perhaps a few things to touch-up on though:

1. The water's "pale blue" near the castle does not match the dark sky overhead.
2. The water further out should also be contrasted a bit to blend well with the photo.

Other than that, nice work! :D

January 09, 2013, 02:14:40 PM #38 Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 02:18:37 PM by {212}FrenchFryZ
I was just working on another pic for my account(s) and this is what I came up with tell me what ya think  :tu:
EDIT:After looking at this further i realize that the top is oversized new one attached :D

Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on January 09, 2013, 02:14:40 PM
I was just working on another pic for my account(s) and this is what I came up with tell me what ya think  :tu:
EDIT:After looking at this further i realize that the top is oversized new one attached :D

Looks nice, so it seems we went to all that work for you for nothing.  :dry:

Anyways, I got bored, so I whooped this up on Phonto. :P

LOL! No, no, you gave me some excellent things to choose from. It seemed as if none of them fit into my email account pic. or for my YouTube channel pic so i just remade it with a little tweaks  :tu:

I drew this in School but I had to use a little software to touch it up becuz my scanner is crap. :P
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Nobility on January 10, 2013, 01:58:14 PM

I drew this in School but I had to use a little software to touch it up becuz my scanner is crap. :P

Nice work, Ultimo! :D

Also, another work I decided to do, this was mainly what I came up with in Photoshop Touch, after toying around with some of the effects, I ended up with something like this for my new look on the Gold Man Studios website. However, due to Weebly and their incompatibility with Apple products, and that I will be super busy the next few weeks, I won't be posting this on my website until at least a month or two from now. :P

I had some time after a long Algebra study, and decided I didn't like my original posters for the game I'm making.
So I created these variants.

Wow good job RC
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios