Should this be happening?

Started by Gold Man, August 31, 2016, 05:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello, everyone,

So, just hopped on SWBFGamers to go through the threads, and realized that I've a weird website glitch. Pretty sure the old user icons shouldn't be lining the menu bar.

Device: iPhone 5C with iOS 9.

heh, yeah, not sure about that  ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Oh god what happened there?

Try deleting cookies? I made some visual changes a while back, but I can't see how I would have unleashed an user icon apocalypse.

September 02, 2016, 04:29:11 PM #3 Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 04:32:47 PM by TheGangstarTY
I'm not getting this. If Unit33's suggestion fails, perhaps it's a web browser issue or an addon causing it maybe?

EDIT: Just realized you mention you're on iPhone. Have you tried a different browser? Also, it's unlikely but perhaps it could be a recent OS update?
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

We do have a mobile theme, but I not sure anyone is using it.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I just checked on my SO's iPhone and everything seemed to work fine.  iOS 9 with Safari browser seemed to work fine.   :shrug:

Quote from: Led on September 02, 2016, 05:14:31 PM
We do have a mobile theme, but I not sure anyone is using it.
I have never seen this theme, but mobile browsing is not my favorite thing in the world anyway.
Also the grammar near the end of your sentence gave me a chuckle.  ;)
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

That issue happens on my phone on some other forums, it is just an issue due to the browser not loading the page's assets in the correct order, can happen when on cellular connection when the network faces a speed drop, the result can be pretty hideous, even terrifying on some websites.  ???
Also, check out my total conversion for BF1: Ferocious Battlefront
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ferocious-battlefront

RELEASE INCOMING