Steam for Mac/PC is here! Post your Steam usernames!

Started by Gamer9er, April 10, 2010, 10:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just a heads up, TorchLight was added to the list of games coming out on the 12th
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

I'm probably going to stay til midnight for launch. I'm awaiting the full release of Steam. So far, only Portal and Team Fortress 2 was playable.

#TYBG

will the release come out at midnight?

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

May 11, 2010, 02:42:04 PM #21 Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 02:44:50 PM by Gamer9er
I think that steam will probably be released morning to early afternoon.  Like around 10:00AM - 1:00PM (EST).  I'm pretty sure thats when the new UI/steam came out for the PC.  Yet again I could be wrong and it could be midnight.

Also got some new links about the release info announced by valve and steam! Check first post!

Keep in mind when you set those times (10 est) Valve is on PST time, so it will be related to that, a midnight release would likely be 3 for us on the east coast.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Yay! it's here! little late, but I made some adjustments to the topic.  Tell me if you want me to get rid of the old news or keep it there.  Also trying to get firespray to get on steam!

i wish, i still need it for my CoD games and Age of Empire games

firespray704

If anything will get me back into PC/Mac games, it'll be Steam.  Stoked to give CS a try.  G9 might hook me up with some games  :D

My name's Darth Verik :D :D :D i allready joined some groups (however i dont really like the program, apart from the app icon)

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

omg, Killing Floor is AMAZING. hurry and buy it b4 the sale ends.