Fall Mini BF1 Tournament: Shoot 'em up Turkey weekend All clans

Started by Drunken_Master, November 22, 2016, 11:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Many folks in the community have been asking for a challenge and some activity on the Front.

Alpha would like to sponsor a Thanks Giving Shoot 'em up Turkey weekend Event!  With the support from FC, GGR and YAK, we would like to host the following events:

Nov 24: Thurs  3:30 ET all clans choice on Cloud City
Nov 25: Friday 1 ET Fun battle on CC with 2v2 duel:  players will go to the courtyard, two by two, to duel. There will be death and mortal decay. The onlookers will watch waiting for their turn. Team Attack  On.
Nov 25: friday afterwards (server crashed)
Nov 26 : Sat 2 ET - 4 ET choice clans team up against clans Rhen Var Citadel and some other maps.  Multiple games. 
Nov 27 : AR Public Event #3:  The AR clan organizes an event this Sunday, November 27 at 8:00 pm (CET) / 2:00 pm (EST).

password for all Alpha sponsored events will be    turkey

Please reply post if you will be able to attend some or all events!   :moo:

No promises but I will try jump on. Is fairly early though so depends if I am  :sleep:

I will try to be at a couple events!
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Just saw that AR already scheduled a public Sunday event at the same time so I vote to cancel (or postpone) the suggested time on Sunday.   

AR Public Event #3:  The AR clan organizes an event this Sunday, November 27 at 8:00 pm (CET) / 2:00 pm (EST).

I'll try to get on for some of these :)
(MES)Csl.Josh (GGR)Ldr.Phoenix (GGR).Mndl.LoneWolfe

Apart from going to the AR event, I would like to go to any of these events if I can. Hopefully it will be like that!
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)