I can't gain access to Gametoast: What you can do (read all posts)

Started by Giftheck, August 02, 2015, 11:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

September 08, 2015, 01:05:20 AM #16 Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 01:13:06 AM by Gistech
I tried that at first. It only works in a single browser session, it seems. For now, I've just bookmarked the proxy site and GameToast is the only suggestion that comes up when I type in the URL box there anyway so it's not a huge hassle.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

September 08, 2015, 01:19:55 AM #17 Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 03:03:50 AM by Ginev
I tryed it and its working however i can't download anything or see images from gametoast.When i click download to something it redirect me to gametoast and there the download button is staing on preparing download.Im waiting and waiting but sadly nothing happen :D

EDIT:Little request please.
Can someone who can enter gametoast without proxy go there and go to Released Assets then go to EvilleJedi's Star Wars model packs then go to this link and then paste me the direct gamefront download link from there here cuz im going there via the proxy teancum give us here and the link is different for me and can't download them.

All of the above (except pedistal_v2) converted to obj:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cwj6a ... _models.7z

Forgot to mention, it seems Gametoast access is back now for quite a few people.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Just a little tips:
For downloading something from Gametoast, via unblockwebsense.com, you need to save overall webpage in to some folder. Then go there, and search for mediafire (or something else) link in the text files.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I know this is an old topic, but I just wanted to remind everyone that I sent all IP addresses to Guru. I never heard back, so unfortunately it looks like everyone will have to keep using a proxy. Sorry guys.

I found solution on the problem.Go to yotube and search for one small program called AnonymoX.Install it on your internet browser.You will see one little X icon on the top right corner.Click on it and select Activate.Then change the IP adress and you can go without problem in gametoast and even download stuff from there.

There is a tutorial video in youtube about that.Check it.It works perfect for me.

Quote from: Teancum on November 12, 2015, 05:59:34 PM
I know this is an old topic, but I just wanted to remind everyone that I sent all IP addresses to Guru. I never heard back, so unfortunately it looks like everyone will have to keep using a proxy. Sorry guys.

I got unblocked. I can access GameToast without proxy now.
In Progress:

On Hold:

I think they have blocked it in Spain too, so bad  :(
my youtube account https://www.youtube.com/user/darthpepo1
my deviantart account (i love to draw :) )
http://darthpepo1.deviantart.com/

really annoying though
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

I can't properly access this site :(.

Please read through the replies in this topic and try some of the proxy solutions.   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet