ChunkGravity        = "0.0 0.0 0.0"
ChunkKeepSoldierCollision = 1

FoleyFXGroup    = "metal_foley"
BuildingSound   = "sd_engine_amb"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So check this names:
RepVenator_chunk1
RepVenator_chunk2

This are the capital ship engines.When i destroy the ships they will spawn and will began falling in random directions slowly.Thats good,however the problem is that they won't dissapear after let say 5-6 seconds.They continue falling forever or if some AI on flyer or the player hit into them then they stop in one place and after 3 seconds they dissapear.How to make them dissapear even if no one crash into them.Is there a odf line that will do the trick?

EDIT:Maybe i have to make the TerrainCollision 255 and it will dissapera?I can see this value on other odf files.

I'd start by looking at the ODF files for the frigates in Battlefront 2. A lot of the destructible chunks for those aren't solid, meaning people will fly right through them as they blow up and disappear after a few seconds. How it gets to be like that, I have no idea, but that's where I would start.

Sorry I'm not more help  :confused:
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

Never mind.I figure it out.This lines must be edited:

ChunkTerrainCollisions  = "0"

I made it 255 like is in most odfs and my destroyed chunks dissapeared after 4-5 seconds.
I am aiming for 7-8 seconds so maybe 400 or 500 will be enough.If you leave it on 0 this mean your chunks will fly around forever,like already happen on my map.Anyway soon i will show screenshots of my destroyed chunks.It look nice.
Also have in mind people that your chunks MUST NOT HAVE lowrez models because that crashes the game,atleast for me.I removed the lowrez for chunks and they worked.Im not sure but also i must say that your name inside XSI and after export must contain _chunk1 _chunk2 _chunk3 etc etc...Not sure about that but keep that in mind.Now everything works flawless.
About the collision part my chunks dont have collisions but ingame they have and its kinda accurate,kinda...Also i checked the BF2 space rep acclamator chunks and i found out inside XSI that the models using primitive collisions box or cylinders.Maybe handmade collision is also going to crash.Also keep that in mind people.If some of you dont know what is primitive collision search around to learn.

(SOLVED)

Would you mind sending this to me? I'd like to make some objective-based missions with that
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)