[video] The truth

Started by tirpider, March 24, 2013, 03:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hmm... The story, maybe isn't so simple after all...
Of'course, it's cud be just some video joke, but, actualy, we know about those event's, only by official, narrators vision... If we carefully explore all the facts, conspiracy way, look's not so impossible... :blink:
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

haha, thats really funny, and interesting.
It does look pretty suspicious the way he puts it.
I think it should also be noted that the father brought the son to the only person above him, and then the pair killed off the emperor, with the help of the distracting attack of "the sister/daugthers terrorist group", lol
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

I watched this the other day, it really illustrates how you can take anything and apply a whacko conspiracy given enough video footage.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on March 25, 2013, 01:35:21 PM
I watched this the other day, it really illustrates how you can take anything and apply a whacko conspiracy given enough video footage.

Yeah, man, some people are crazy; they're the type of people that come out of a Warren.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on March 25, 2013, 01:35:21 PM
Yeah very reminiscent of the al-qaeda 9/11 conspiracy theories that the government tries to sell.

Quote from: tirpider on March 24, 2013, 03:51:34 PM
Luke's Change: an Inside Job

Best watched with your tin-foil hat on.
I showed this to a couple people in my family. Very funny! Nice find Tirpider! :rofl: