starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com Not working?

Started by TheGangstarTY, July 23, 2015, 04:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 23, 2015, 04:43:16 PM Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 02:34:53 PM by TheGangstarTY
Hey guys!

I have recently been trying to access starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com as this is the site where I get most of my mods from. However over the past week, it hasn't been loading up. This is quite annoying for me as I'm struggling to find the mods I'm looking for when normally I could just go straight to filefront.  :confused:
Is it working for anyone else? Let me know what it says when you try to load it up. For me it just takes ages to load and then says "This page can't be displayed".

Thanks!  ;)

EDIT: It turns out that the site has shut down. You may download any remaining files here on SWBFGamers! (Requires you to sign up to view the downloads)
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Yeah the link you've provided doesn't load for me.

Quote from: Led on July 23, 2015, 04:49:04 PM
It does not load for me either.

Quote from: -=(212) Nixo=- on July 23, 2015, 04:49:36 PM
Yeah the link you've provided doesn't load for me.

Ah ok. Do you think it's down for maintenance or something? It's quite weird how it's been down for a whole week.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: Led on July 23, 2015, 04:54:14 PM
See if you can get what you want through here
http://www.gamefront.com/files/listing/pub2/star-wars-battlefront-ii
That's perfect, thanks a lot  :cheer: It has every mod on the site by the look!  :D

The old sites are gone forever  :(:
http://forums.filefront.com/announcements/459284-network-sites-now-permanently-offline.html

But most of the files should be on GameFront proper, as Led and TheGangstarTY stated.

If not, check here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20150526122034/http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/

July 23, 2015, 05:34:25 PM #7 Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 05:43:55 PM by Led
Quote from: Commander Awesome on July 23, 2015, 05:23:25 PM

But most of the files should be on GameFront proper, as Led and TheGangstarTY stated.

The SWBF (1) section is empty on the Gamefront link.
http://www.gamefront.com/files/listing/pub2/battlefront

Also, files are usually not archive on the internet archive.

If anyone wants to archive the SWBF2 files here, go ahead and start uploading...

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

July 23, 2015, 05:50:39 PM #8 Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 07:10:51 PM by Led
OK, Jedikiller noticed that the SWBF and SWBF2 files are lumped together.

We should get to mirroring the files.

Any one want to help?

Folders:

Add Ons
    Maps Levels Missions
    Media
    Models
    Modifications
    Official Patches
    Official Server Files
    Skins
    Tools and Utilities
    Unofficial Patches

Files in root folder
[spoiler]
---------------------------------
120th clone Coruscant mod

120th_legion_mod.zip | 266.33 KB

Here's a pretty simple hex-edit mod by master_of_battlefront. It'll replace the Episode III clones normally found in that level with Episode II clones (which he's calling the 120th legion).
Download

8940 downloads

Uploaded:07-19-2006
+123

123.zip | 152.08 MB

A large set of map modifications for Star Wars Battlefront 2. This allows all game types to be played on every default ground based map in battlefront 2. This brings alot more fun and variation to gameplay.
Download

10575 downloads

Uploaded:12-19-2007
+123 (2.0)

123_2.zip | 158.98 MB

+123 is a set of additional missions for Star Wars Battlefront II.
Download

811 downloads

Uploaded:06-08-2012
132nd Main Sides Visual Mod V2

132nd Main Sides Visual Mod V2.zip | 251.54 MB

You don\\\'t have to install all the sides changes - just follow the individual install instructions.

---------------------------
From V1 to V2 CHANGES:

REPUBLIC:
All Phase 1 Clonetroopers have a new, more-movie accurate visor
All Clonetroopers now have their standard plain armour (no blue markings) on Geonosis,
bar the Clone Commander who has the yellow markings of a Commander.
Jet Troopers now use the phase 2 armour model, reskinned to have a helmet like Commander Neyo\\\'s (i.e. a different visor)
The the colour schemes on the Clone Commander and Clone Sharpshooter have been improved
The kama for all clones that have one now has black trim

EMPIRE:
Darktroopers have been reskinned to have white armour to match the rest of the Imperials
The Hoth Imperial Officer\\\'s skin has been improved

V1 CHANGES:

CIS:
Droid Engineers now have the pilot (blue) skin
Droid Marines now have the security (red) skin

REPUBLIC:
All Clonetroopers bar the renegade clones on Kamino now have dark blue markings of the 132nd Legion:
(this is essentially V2 of my last mod) (They look kind of like the 501st as well)
All phase 1 Clones also have slightly greyer visors

Clonetroopers now have phase 1 trooper armour on all maps
Heavy Troopers now have phase 1 ARC trooper armour on all maps
Clone Sharpshooters now have Imperial Scout Trooper armour reskinned to look a bit more clone-like
Clone Engineers now have phase 1 pilot armour on all maps
Clone Commanders now have phase 1 ARC trooper armour on all maps (with a bit more blue than the Heavy Troopers)
Jet Troopers now have phase 1 trooper armour on all maps
Clone Pilots now have phase 1 pilot armour on all maps
Clone Marines now have phase 1 Trooper armour on all maps

The Kamino renegade Clonetroopers from the campaign now lack markings:
The Renegade Jet Troopers now have plain phase 1 armour
The Renegade Rail ARC Troopers now have plain phase 1 armour

The AT-RT now has reddish markings rather than green ones
The ETA-2 Actis Jedi Starfighter (Anakin\\\'s starfighter) now has reddish markings rather than yellow ones
The LAAT/i Republic Gunship now has dark blue markings where there used to be green

REBELLION:
Rebel Soldiers now have the rebel fleet trooper model on all maps bar Hoth
Rebel Vanguards now have the male Endor rebel commando model on all maps bar Hoth
(using the urban skin normally and the jungle skin on appropriate maps)
Rebel Marksmen now have the female Endor rebel commando model on all maps bar Hoth
(i.e. not fleet troopers on some maps anymore) (using the urban skin normally and the jungle skin on appropriate maps)
Rebel Smugglers now have the rebel pilot model on all maps

EMPIRE:
Shocktroopers now have white sergeant pauldrons when using the sandtrooper model (rather than orange)
Imperial Engineers now have AT-AT pilot armour on all maps
(using a more movie-accurate skin on Hoth, and the same but with a black jumpsuit rather than grey on all other maps)
Imperial Officers now have sandtrooper armour with orange squad leader pauldrons on all maps,
but on Hoth they have snowtrooper armour with an edited skin
Darktroopers have been reskinned to be a bit darker and a bit less colourful, with blacker eyes.
Imperial Marines now have standard stormtrooper armour
Imperial Pilots are now less shiny and have marginally darker eyes.
Edited the Scout Trooper\\\'s jumpsuit ever so slightly, barely noticeable.

INSTALL:

Before doing anything, backup these files somewhere:
\\\'...\\\\STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II\\\\GameData\\\\DATA\\\\_LVL_PC\\\\mission.lvl\\\'
\\\'...\\\\STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II\\\\GameData\\\\DATA\\\\_LVL_PC\\\\SIDE\\\\all.lvl\\\'
\\\'...\\\\.........\\\"..............\\\\...\\\"....\\\\..\\\".\\\\...\\\"...\\\\..\\\".\\\\allshell.lvl\\\'
\\\'...\\\\.........\\\"..............\\\\...\\\"....\\\\..\\\".\\\\...\\\"...\\\\..\\\".\\\\cis.lvl\\\'
\\\'...\\\\.........\\\"..............\\\\...\\\"....\\\\..\\\".\\\\...\\\"...\\\\..\\\".\\\\cisshell.lvl\\\'
\\\'...\\\\.........\\\"..............\\\\...\\\"....\\\\..\\\".\\\\...\\\"...\\\\..\\\".\\\\rep.lvl\\\'
\\\'...\\\\.........\\\"..............\\\\...\\\"....\\\\..\\\".\\\\...\\\"...\\\\..\\\".\\\\repshell.lvl\\\'
\\\'...\\\\.........\\\"..............\\\\...\\\"....\\\\..\\\".\\\\...\\\"...\\\\..\\\".\\\\imp.lvl\\\'
\\\'...\\\\.........\\\"..............\\\\...\\\"....\\\\..\\\".\\\\...\\\"...\\\\..\\\".\\\\impshell.lvl\\\'

TO INSTALL EVERYTHING AT ONCE (ignore other methods if so):
Copy the entire \\\'_LVL_PC\\\' folder and all its files and subfolder to your \\\'...\\\\STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II\\\\GameData\\\\DATA\\\' folder
Merge it with the existing files and folders there.

TO INSTALL CIS:
Copy the \\\'cis.lvl\\\' and \\\'cisshell.lvl\\\' files in the \\\'_LVL_PC\\\\SIDE\\\' folder to your \\\'...\\\\STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II\\\\GameData\\\\DATA\\\\_LVL_PC\\\\SIDE\\\' folder

TO INSTALL REPUBLIC:
Copy the \\\'mission.lvl\\\' file in the \\\'_LVL_PC\\\' folder to your \\\'...\\\\STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II\\\\GameData\\\\DATA\\\\_LVL_PC\\\' folder,
then copy the \\\'rep.lvl\\\' and \\\'repshell.lvl\\\' files in the \\\'_LVL_PC\\\\SIDE\\\' folder to your \\\'...\\\\STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II\\\\GameData\\\\DATA\\\\_LVL_PC\\\\SIDE\\\' folder

TO INSTALL REBELLION:
Copy the \\\'all.lvl\\\' and \\\'allshell.lvl\\\' files in the \\\'_LVL_PC\\\\SIDE\\\' folder to your \\\'...\\\\STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II\\\\GameData\\\\DATA\\\\_LVL_PC\\\\SIDE\\\' folder

TO INSTALL EMPIRE:
Copy the \\\'mission.lvl\\\' file in the \\\'_LVL_PC\\\' folder to your \\\'...\\\\STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II\\\\GameData\\\\DATA\\\\_LVL_PC\\\' folder,
then copy the \\\'imp.lvl\\\' and \\\'impshell.lvl\\\' files in the \\\'_LVL_PC\\\\SIDE\\\' folder to your \\\'...\\\\STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II\\\\GameData\\\\DATA\\\\_LVL_PC\\\\SIDE\\\' folder

NOTES:

Of course, you don\\\'t have to install all of this at once, shown by the individual installs - if you don\\\'t like my changes to the Rebellion, for example, you can install everything bar the Rebellion files if you want. However, if you install the Imperial side but not the Republic side, on Geonosis the Clone Commander will now be a red marked ARC Trooper rather than the Galactic Marine he is as standard. Of course, if you do install the Republic side, then this won\\\'t be an issue and he\\\'ll be as the mod intended.

Credit goes to Lucasarts and Pandemic for all the original textures, and for the modtools of course.
Credit goes to me (Sabre) for editing textures and various other files to make this mod

If you want to publish these sides as part of your own mod, that\\\'s ok, just give me credit please.

POTENTIAL ISSUES:

If you have a custom map that normally uses the snow version of the Imperial side (i.e. Hoth snowtroopers), then the Imperial Officer may turn up as a sandtrooper rather than a snowtrooper. Unfortunately, there\\\'s not really anything I can do about this: it all depends on whether the map uses \\\'imp_inf_officer_snow\\\' or \\\'imp_inf_officer\\\' for its Imperial Officer unit. (normally the 2 are identical)
Download

1254 downloads

Uploaded:12-03-2008
146th Legion Mod (1.0)

146th_legion_mod.7z | 19.73 MB

This is a pretty decent mod by 666rulerofclones. Like his previous mods he focuses on one faction. This one, however, changes the Republic to a modified version of the 146th Legion from the SWBF Conversion Pack which were on Bespin: Platforms.
Download

353 downloads

Uploaded:03-10-2009
14th Legion Skinpack

14th_legion_skinpack.zip | 2.19 MB

This pack contains six skins from 666rulerofclone's upcoming mod, which presumably features the armor of the "14th" legion.
Download

4581 downloads

Uploaded:11-07-2008
212th Legion Mod (1.0)

212th_legion_mod.7z | 25.1 MB

Download

251 downloads

Uploaded:12-09-2008
287th Legion Source Files

rep.7z | 2.22 MB

Here's a simple assets pack by Skammer_216. Contained within are the assets to a side (although the side is only a couple units).
Download

1402 downloads

3 Seated Arc-170

3_seated_arc170.zip | 4.73 KB

This is the odf file for a three-seated ARC-170 starfighter (plus a few fixed weapons).
Download

1254 downloads

Uploaded:01-22-2009
302 Conversion Pack Beta

302_Conversion.zip | 124.25 MB

Download

924 downloads

Uploaded:03-18-2009
302nd Conversion Pack

302Conversion.zip | 119.58 MB

This is the first full version of the mod. It includes new effects, new skins, changed force powers, changed speed, changed weapon stats, new weapon layouts, and some other things.
Download

562 downloads

Uploaded:02-27-2009
302nd Conversion v0.5 (GCW beta)

302ndconversiongcw.zip | 139.62 MB

This is the beta of the GCW version of the 302nd Conversion. So far all I have done is change textures so it should be totally compatible with internet. At this point I have run into some minor problems with the clone wars era.
Download

291 downloads

Uploaded:01-23-2009
302nd Skin Pack (1.0)

302nd_legion_skinpack.zip | 2.67 MB

These are the skins that I made for my map, Geonosis: Hold the Line, and are being used in a conversion that I am creating.
Download

68 downloads

302nd Wallpapers (1.0)

302nd_wallpapers.zip | 823.98 KB

Here's a set of four screenshots done up with some sayings, witty or otherwise. Mentioned as "promotional material" for a mod of the author's.
Download

260 downloads

Uploaded:02-17-2009
327th Star Coprs menu Screen with icon (1.2)

sky_corps_menu_screenanakin_skyrider.zip | 1.2 MB

This is a simple menu screen made only for the main menu in the quickplay menus.
Download

5371 downloads

Uploaded:03-09-2007
3D Object Converter

3dobjectconverter.zip | 3.01 MB

I am Zoltan Karpati the Creator of 3D Object Converter for Windows. It is a polygon based 3d object file format converter program and it is supports 440 file formats!
Download

2129 downloads

Uploaded:12-24-2008
501st Legion Fix (1,0)

501st_legion_fix.7z | 25.41 MB

This is my version of the 501st Legion. It changes//re-skins all troopers to look more like the 501st. In this mod, the tanks//fighters were modded along with the infantry.
Download

281 downloads

Uploaded:12-10-2008
51st Elite [Preview] Skinpack

51st_skins.zip | 898.01 KB

This is just a simple skinpack I did. A couple skins, no big deal.
Download

5593 downloads

Uploaded:06-04-2007
607th Map Pack 1

607th_map_pack_1.zip | 347.14 MB

This Map Pack includes the following three maps: Rhen Var: 607th Assault, Sullust: 607th Strike, and Yavin 4: 607th Invasion.
Download

10303 downloads

Uploaded:09-20-2007
607th Map Pack 1 (1.1)

607th_mappack_1_v1.1.zip | 278.65 MB

This is version 1.1 of the Saga of the 607th Map Pack 1.
Download

9827 downloads

Uploaded:07-23-2007
607th Map Pack 2

607th_map_pack_2.zip | 197.62 MB

Here's Darth_Maul's second 607th map pack. This continues the story of the 607th clone legion as they face Darth Armonus, the new baddie.
Download

614 downloads

Uploaded:06-21-2007
607th Map Pack 2 Trailer

607th_map_pack_2_trailer.zip | 27.15 MB

Here is a trailer for Darth_Maul's second pack of maps for the 607th series.
Download

3067 downloads

78th Legion Mod (1.5)

78th_legion_mod.rar | 16.68 MB

This is an expansion of 666rulerofclones Elite Clone Trooper Mod.
Download

678 downloads

Uploaded:10-29-2007
7th Sky Corps Skin Pack

7th_sky_corps.zip | 3.77 MB

This is The &th Sky Corps Skin Pack By Challenger from his up coming Hoth Map.
Download

1624 downloads

Uploaded:11-13-2008
91st Legion Mod (1.0)

91st_recon_corps_mod.7z | 26.27 MB

This is my 91st Recon Corps Mod. This mod replaces the Republic Side with the 91st Recon Corps Troopers. The normal clones and Jet Troopers skins were changed and the commander was changed to Commander Neyo.
Download

2014 downloads

Uploaded:02-22-2006
A New Alliance (1.0)

a_new_alliance_v1.zip | 1.2 MB

Quite a big mod here, this introduces a new story to the game.
Download

3354 downloads

Uploaded:10-15-2008
Aaris III: Beachhead (1.0)

abh.zip | 11.56 MB

After the Republic abandoned the old CIS base the rebels took it as one of their many hidden fortresses, now the Empire knows and the Emperor himself has come to lead the assault.
Download

4913 downloads

Uploaded:10-28-2008
Aaris III: Beachhead (2.0)

aaris_iii.zip | 12.98 MB

Ki Adi Mundi is beggining the assault on the heavily entrenched CIS forces on Aaris III with a small contingent of clones.
Download

12104 downloads

Uploaded:07-30-2007
Abraxas Platform

abraxas.zip | 5.5 MB

This map was inspired in part by the game "Tie Fighter," and as such you will see craft from that game. Also, like in Tie Fighter, your ammunition will be limited.
Download

10924 downloads

Uploaded:01-20-2009
Abraxas Platform (2.0)

psa.exe | 69.89 MB

This is just a touched-up rerelease of my first published map, Abraxas Platform. It is essentially a visual upgrade, although new ships have been added as well.
Download

892 downloads

Uploaded:06-06-2008
Abridon 6 (1.0)

9ab6.zip | 29.31 MB

CW story: Anakin skywalker has been tasked with hunting down jango fett, and with him he brought the 102nd legion to find jango in the thick forests of abridon 6.
Download

1529 downloads

Abridon 6 (1.5)

abridon_6.zip | 32.41 MB

CW story: the republic has successfully destroyed the first of all death stars, the republic have the death star plans but the gunship carrying them crashed in a forest.
Download

10888 downloads

Uploaded:04-03-2006
Acid World of Vjun

vjunmapvers.1.1.zip | 12.16 MB

This is a original map designed by myself. This map should please folks who are skilled at sniping, it features elevations and heights perfect for snipers.
Download

1963 downloads

Uploaded:01-03-2006
Acklays and V-wings on Kashyyk

acklaysandvwingsmod.zip | 9.26 MB

This is a mod that puts 4 V-wings on the side of the Republic, to have more defences against the acklays.
Download

1048 downloads

Uploaded:02-24-2006
Acklays Attack (2.0)

acklays_attack_zip_2.0.zip | 8.36 MB

This is a sequel to acklays on different maps it has new interesting things like a v-wing on Geonosis.
Download

1062 downloads

Acklays on different maps (1.0)

acklay_attack_zip.zip | 281.45 KB

This mod replaces CIS with Acklays on conquest for Dagobah, Geonosis (XL too), Mygeeto, Kasshyyk (XL too), Naboo, and Mos Eisley. It replaces the Rebels with Acklays on Endor and Felucia.
Download

383 downloads

Uploaded:05-28-2008
Adding Cp's

adding_cps_tut.zip | 2.97 KB

Same as before this will help you add Custom cp's to your maps.
Download

503 downloads

Adding Objects Tutorial

adding_objects.zip | 2.17 KB

In this tutorial it explains how to add objects into your custom maps telling you step by step what to do and how to make them work.
Download

35 downloads

Uploaded:07-05-2012
Adding Packs to ep3trooper Tutorial v1.0

Adding Packs to ep3trooper Tut v1.0.docx | 15.24 KB

Enjoy! - Nedarb7
Download

334 downloads

Adding Turrets Tutorial

adding_turrets_tut.zip | 2.06 KB

his is a tutorial to help you add turrets to your custom maps.
Download

10370 downloads

Uploaded:01-05-2007
Agamar: Forest (1.0)

agamar_forest_v1.0_swbffin.zip | 100.64 MB

Republic Intelligence has discovered a CIS Base on the planet of Agamar where General Grievous is hiding. The Republic has sent in the Elite 13th Stealth Battalion along with General Kenobi.
Download

4989 downloads

Uploaded:11-21-2006
AI Hero Support MiniMod (v1.3)

aiherosupportmodv1_3.zip | 799 KB

This mod modifies the original SWBF2 maps to allow AI bots to use hero units on both teams.
Download

848 downloads

Uploaded:04-20-2009
All Troops Fly: Chaos Mod (2.0)

atf_chaos_mod.zip | 111.2 MB

What it does: This sides mod gives all troops (except Droideka) jet trooper abilities with infinite fuel, AND gives all troops Extremely Powerful Weapons and Graphically Dramatic Ordinance... it's Utter Chaos!
Download

1388 downloads

Alpha 10: Landfall (0.9)

alpha10_land_fall_0.9.zip | 15.42 MB

A republic cruiser has crash landed on the surface of Alpha 10. this ship being the one intended to lead the ground assult.
Download

8032 downloads

Uploaded:11-12-2008
Alpha10: The Blockade of the Republic (1.0)

alpha10_blockaid.zip | 33.31 MB

Alpha10 a deserty planet and in the space around Alpha 10 is a main trade route. Beacause of the trade route the planets has developed into a piolt stop and ship repair and fueling.
Download

38 downloads

Uploaded:03-23-2009
Amazing SWBF2 Screenshots (1.0)

amazing_swbf2_screenshots.zip | 24.05 MB

This is a small collection of SWBF2 screenshots made by user FighterRex.
Download

1354 downloads

Uploaded:05-16-2006
Anakin vs Tuskens

anakinvstuskens.zip | 661.3 KB

This mod is supposed to recreate the part in Episode 2 where Anakin finds out his mother is being held captive by the Tuskans.
Download

2226 downloads

Uploaded:05-24-2006
Anakin's vs Luke's

anakins_vs_lukes.zip | 604.63 KB

Start a game on Mos Eisley Assault, this will change the map for Coruscant.
Download

16890 downloads

Uploaded:06-20-2006
Ancient Research Facility (Final)

arffinal.zip | 25.66 MB

The final version of Ancient Research Facility. It includes: Conquest; 1-Flag CTF; 2-Flag CTF; Hero Assault; Hunt; Acklay and Cave Wampa locals; fx including steam, fireflies, glow, and godrays; and Minimap.
Download

41 downloads

Uploaded:04-25-2011
Anocario Desert Cliffs

ACD.zip | 143.75 MB

A vast desert with cliffs reaching into the sky and a few scattered farms and trading posts used by the locals.
Download

21146 downloads

Uploaded:02-13-2008
AntiCD 1.1 SWBFII

crackpack1_1.zip | 2.21 MB

Anti CD crack for people with damaged or unreadable bf2 disks.
Download

13259 downloads

Aquilaris: Deep Sea (Rebel Ops Mission 01)

ads.exe | 24.66 MB

The main focus of this map is the story mode. You play as an undercover Rebel operative infiltrating an Imperial base in search of information regarding an Imperial starfighter porgram that will secure starfighter dominance for the Empire.
Download

283 downloads

Uploaded:10-24-2008
Arc Captain Source Files

arc_captain_source_files.zip | 242.04 KB

These are the source files for the ARC Captain model. it contains the necessary .msh and .odf files to implement an ARC Captain into Battlefront 2.
Download

2190 downloads

Uploaded:08-07-2006
ARC Gun

ARC_gun.zip | 76.24 KB

The arc assault gun from thh Clone Wars micro-series.
Download

2313 downloads

Uploaded:09-19-2008
Artus Prime

atp.rar | 23.58 MB

Ryukaji's Artus Prime is a nicely-arranged medium-sized map.
Download

331 downloads

Uploaded:06-20-2006
Assault on Yavin4

zane_walker_presents.rar | 10.94 MB

This is a video of apparently a map to come. It'a a very dark Yavin with scarce vegetation.
Download

1143 downloads

Uploaded:06-23-2008
Attack in Yavin Canyons

ayc.zip | 6.87 MB

Two teams, two cps each, and a lot of stuff in between. Mostly Yavin props with one or two others.
Download

10615 downloads

Attack on the Earth (1.0)

attack_on_the_earth.zip | 23.85 MB

This is a map resembling Earth for Star Wars Battlefront 2. Play as both eras in a battle on earth, by assaulting a large map resembling a private property in Denmark.
Download

1393 downloads

Uploaded:05-15-2008
AwsomeDuelingMap

awsomelandya.zip | 2.38 MB

It is just a open battle field with three mountain like things around the field for sniper's and what-not.
Download

1772 downloads

Uploaded:04-21-2008
Ayfed: Dueling Arena

ayfed_dueling_arena.zip | 4.32 MB

Deep into Ayfed: Desert planet is an abandoned arena once used for slaughtering people who have been thieves or law breakers. The stands have bleachers to sit and watch the gruesome battles here to come.
Download

7531 downloads

Uploaded:03-23-2006
Bakura Town Assault

bakuratown_assault_9.zip | 12.46 MB

Rofflecopters and Lollerskates, it's the next version of Panzergsp's 'Dusk Assault'. With a new name and some updates, of course.
Download

10194 downloads

Uploaded:04-30-2006
Bakura: Town Assault .9

Bakura-Town_Assault_9.zip | 12.46 MB

This is A Map By PaNzEr gsp
Download

165 downloads

Uploaded:09-30-2008
Barrage Of Death

BarrageOfDeath.zip | 711.26 KB

A WMD designed by me. The Barrage of Death is a combination of boeing's happy bomb and his boeing bomb. Lots of push. Recommended that you modders set the max height to 300 in order for it to work correctly.
Download

172 downloads

Uploaded:03-14-2006
Basic War

basic_war.zip | 538.05 KB

This removes both Wookies dark troopers and officers from the civil war era.
Download

8196 downloads

Uploaded:06-16-2008
Battle Arena (1.0)

battle_arena_installer.zip | 18.38 MB

Battle Arena is a small, symmetrical enclosure on which two teams should be able to fight a pretty even battle.
Download

3560 downloads

Battle for Republic City (Final)

brc.zip | 15.17 MB

This is a touched-up version of FragMe's Naboo: Urban Street Fight, which was released for December's Filefront Mapping Contest.
Download

3810 downloads

Uploaded:02-13-2009
Battle of Christophsis (1.0)

chf.7z | 10.04 MB

Download

1161 downloads

Uploaded:01-06-2009
Battle of Christophsis (1.0)

chr.7z | 5 MB

This is my first map I have made that actually works. Anyway, this is my Battle of Christophsis mod map, the battle in the beginning of the movie Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Download

29966 downloads

Battle of Endor (Space)

sen.zip | 77.71 MB

Endor. The last thing we see in the Star Wars trilogy & one of the most exciting battles in any of the movies - and my personal favorite. Too bad Pandemic decided to leave this out of the game.
Download

54785 downloads

Uploaded:08-15-2007
Battle Of Geonosis; 125th (Beta)

battleofgeonosis125.rar | 52.25 MB

The other legions have landed, rescued the Jedi from the arena and secured the area. We have arrived as backup to them. Move forward with caution men, but also with pride.
Download

2010 downloads

Uploaded:02-03-2006
Battle of Hero's Mod (v1.01)

battle_of_heroes_mod_v1.01.zip | 267.54 KB

This is a mod for Star Wars:Battlefront2. It changes all maps(exept space maps and training maps) in conquest/ctf/XXL and allows you to take jedi or sith(it depends on the side you play).
Download

3710 downloads

Uploaded:01-13-2006
Battle of Heroes Mod

battle_of_heroes_mod.zip | 267.32 KB

This is a mod for Star Wars:Battlefront2. It changes all maps(exept space maps and training maps) in conquest/ctf/XXL and allows you to take jedi or sith(it depends on the side you play).
Download

4670 downloads

Battle of Heroes Mod (2.2)

battle_of_heroes_mod_v2.2.zip | 859.98 KB

This is a mod for Star Wars:Battlefront2. It changes all maps (except space maps and training maps) in conquest/ctf/XXL and allows you to take jedi or sith (it depends on the side you play).
Download

1687 downloads

Battle Of Heroes Mod v2.1

battle_of_heroes_mod_v2.1.zip | 859.92 KB

Download

265 downloads

Uploaded:10-15-2008
Battle of the droids (1.0-1.1)

battleofdroids.zip | 266.41 KB

This is just a simple hex edit I did. It makes it where both sides on coruscant are cis. One side has droid pilots and droid marines, while the other has the basic infantry.
Download

719 downloads

Uploaded:02-14-2006
Battle of the Eras

battleoftheeras.zip | 777.98 KB

This is a mini mod for the Tantive which swaps rebels for republic, thus putting the empire against its younger self.
Download

4 downloads

Uploaded:02-07-2006
Battle of the Small

battleofthesmall.zip | 269.34 KB

This Mini Mod will replace the Rebels on Mos Eisley (ConQuest Mode) with Ewoks and replace the Imperials with Jawas.
Download

31339 downloads

Uploaded:10-01-2007
Battle of the Titans

battleofthetitans.zip | 185.53 MB

Deep in the Realm of Chaos, the most powerful beings from across the universe have come to fight each other in the ultimate deathmatch to decide who is on top.
Download

2686 downloads

Uploaded:11-14-2008
Battle on Ord Mantell

battle_on_ord_mantell.zip | 35.95 MB

This particular map, by YodatheHutt, is based on Ord Mantell, a planet I don't think we've seen made for Battlefront 2 yet.
Download

40635 downloads

Uploaded:05-22-2006
Battle Over Coruscant

boc.zip | 30.49 MB

It's a big Coruscant space map (BOC = Battle Over Coruscant). It features custom cockpits for all vehicles, heros for both sides, multi-capital ships, and over 250+ modifed ship to ship turrets.
Download

45 downloads

Battlefront 2 Screenshots

battlefront2_screenies.rar | 11.54 MB

This pack of screenies is notably larger than pastet2x2's last one. It has an astounding 119 screenshots in it.
Download

50920 downloads

Uploaded:01-09-2008
Battlefront Extreme v1.0

BFX.rar | 379.79 MB

This is Battlefront Extreme. It's a full-scale modification for Star Wars Battlefront 2, changing every aspect of the sides and making them a great deal more movie accurate.
Download

263 downloads

Battlwfrontfreak's ARC Skin Pack

battlwfrontfreaks_arc_skin_pack.zip | 5.77 MB

This is battlwfrontfreak's ARC skin pack 1. This will only be useful to you if you know how to skin.
Download

416 downloads

Battlwfrontfreak's ARC Skinpack 2

battlwfrontfreaks_arc_skin_pack_2.zip | 23.08 MB

Battlwfrontfreak has sent us a second skinpack. It's the same thing, in a sense, but he has expanded on the original. This one has quite a few more skins, but several are different effects than before, such as the neon troopers.
Download

2 downloads

Uploaded:12-16-2008
Beauty Shots and Wallpapers (V1)

mybeautyshotsandwallpapers.zip | 3.34 MB

Here we have some good looking backgrounds and glamor shots by "spaceyavin."
Download

15792 downloads

Bespin Platforms

bespin_platforms.zip | 6.5 MB

The Map from Battlefront with conquest and hero assault. Hero Assault is controlled under the Hunt settings so if you want your game to be first team to reach 100 kills instead of 180 just change it under the global settings for hunt.
Download

1104 downloads

Bespin Platforms

bv3.zip | 7.89 MB

Jedichris5 has attempted to recreate the classic Battlefront 1 map, Bespin: Platforms, using assets from Kamino.
Download

3279 downloads

Uploaded:03-14-2008
Bespin Platforms V2

platformsv2.zip | 6.5 MB

Here's another "conversion" of the Bespin Platforms map.
Download

15959 downloads

Uploaded:02-05-2007
Bespin Streets

bf2_map_bespin_streets.zip | 146.35 MB

This is a Jedi Assault map called Bespin Streets all characters have Sabers ONLY.
Download

5580 downloads

Uploaded:01-12-2009
Bespin: Industry City (2.0)

bespin_industry_city_v.2.zip | 86.88 MB

This is version 2.0 of YodatheHutt's Bespin: Industry City map.
Download

2312 downloads

Uploaded:09-13-2007
Beta Tutorial Book

betatutorial.zip | 3.57 MB

A beta tutorial book with two new chapters, odf editing and name changing.
Download

1719 downloads

BF1 Bespin

bf1_bespin_platforms.zip | 173.15 MB

Download

7520 downloads

Uploaded:03-27-2007
BFII Version Picker

bf2versionpicker.zip | 6.64 MB

Here's a doodad that'll let you pick your version to play for BF II- 1.0 or 1.1, windowed or fullscreen, from eatmylightsaber.
Download

272 downloads

Uploaded:08-12-2008
BloodySkins (1.0)

blooodyskins.zip | 1.03 MB

There are some skins here, and they are bloody, as the title would suggest.
Download

264 downloads

Boba's Jungle loadscreen (1.0)

bobasjungle.zip | 11.02 MB

Nielso4900's second menu screen, "Boba's Jungle," is a picture of Boba Fett ensconced in a forest, probably Yavin IV. It can be used to replace your default menu screens.
Download

103 downloads

Uploaded:06-16-2008
Bobfinkl's skinpack

102nd_legion_skinpack.zip | 1.6 MB

Here's another new skin pack for any modders out there looking to spruce up the Republic sides for their map.
Download

232 downloads

Uploaded:02-18-2009
Boras 2 Stunt Course 3.0 Sides

BorasIIStuntCourseSides.zip | 161.42 MB

SWBFII Modding Assets
Download

8621 downloads

Uploaded:01-23-2007
Boras II: Stunt Course (2.0)

borasiistuntcoursev2.zip | 110.29 MB

A purely-for-fun racing/stunt map from [SBF]DannBoeing.
Download

12721 downloads

Uploaded:12-06-2007
Boras II: Stunt Course (3.0)

borasiistuntcourse3.0.zip | 164.45 MB

Here's the latest version of the famous Boras II: Stunt Course made by DannBoeing.
Download

1601 downloads

Bounty Hunter Assets (1.0)

bountyhunters.zip | 5.97 MB

This is Syth's Bounty Hunter Mod Assets. They Include A Bossk, Zam Wessel, Durge, and IG-88 Models Plus a New Boba & Jango Fett Units. All with new and improved weapons.
Download

3205 downloads

Bounty Hunters vs. Jedi

bhvsjedi_v1.zip | 660.41 KB

This is a small twist on the celebrity deathmatch you all know and love, just without the shenanigans and with a new theme.
Download

49 downloads

Uploaded:01-28-2009
Boz-Tech Empire

BZT.zip | 247.96 MB

Ynohtna Skywalker and his Master, Tydlim, have arrived on Boz-Tech with a small fighting force.
Download

2551 downloads

Uploaded:07-29-2008
Cade Allos' Extended Hex Editing Guide

cade_allos_guide_to_hex_editing.zip | 3.52 MB

This file is useless to me because of my deficiency in Hex Editing, but some of you may find this handy. Download away if this sounds like something you need.
Download

206 downloads

Caleb's GT Model Release

caleb1117_gt_model_release.zip | 4.29 MB

Here's another model pack by Caleb1117 for you modders and mappers out there. This one focuses more on weapons, as well as a couple of characters.
Download

317 downloads

Caleb1117's Crystal Pack

calebs_crystal_pack.exe | 1.8 MB

Another model pack from Caleb1117. This one includes some crystal formations. Or rather, one crystal formation that comes in a couple different colors.
Download

658 downloads

Uploaded:11-05-2007
Caleb1117's Model Pack #3 SE

caleb1117s_model_pack_3_se.zip | 13.2 MB

This is another one of caleb's model packs, including several of his Dantooine objects.
Download

515 downloads

Caleb1117's Model Pack #4 (4)

calebs_model_pack_4.exe | 8.82 MB

This pack is a collection of models.
Download

433 downloads

Caleb1117's Model Pack v2

calebs_assets_v2.zip | 6.91 MB

This is a collection of custom models by: Caleb1117.
Download

1163 downloads

Campaign Mod (1.0)

campaign_mod_v11.0.zip | 16.45 MB

This mod lets you play as the rebel allience in campaign instead of the empire by selecting the maps titled [world here] campaign.
Download

1935 downloads

Uploaded:07-11-2006
Campaign Saves

campaign_saves.zip | 3.75 KB

This is a bunch of saved files for every single campaign mission in the game, so whenever you want to play a campagin file, you can just load these from the menu, instead of starting the campaign all over again.
Download

1631 downloads

Uploaded:01-08-2008
Campaign Saves

campaign_saves.zip | 358.06 KB

Delta47 has sent us two packages in one. This particular goodie is all the ground-based levels from campaign mode, saved so that you can skip ahead and play whichever one you want without having to play through all the preceding levels.
Download

2949 downloads

Uploaded:12-27-2007
Campaign Saves

Campaign_Saves.zip | 358.06 KB

Here are all of the Battlefront II Campaign Saved games.
Download

246 downloads

Caped Trooper Source Files

new_trooper_models.zip | 1.39 MB

These are a few caped trooper models created using repsharpshooters very useful tutorial on gametoast. These things most of us could do but it was meant to help the people who couldn't.
Download

6311 downloads

Capital Down 3

capital_down_3.zip | 8.36 MB

Capital Down 3 map for Star Wars Battlefront 2. Here we have a third map to the Capital Down maps created by DarthDaddy.
Download

9419 downloads

Uploaded:08-22-2006
Capital Down 4

capital_down_4.zip | 16.86 MB

There are tones of outposts to keep you busy, and its impossible to get all of the CPs, unless you are some sort of macho player or cheater.
Download

16396 downloads

Capital Down Map Pack

capital_down_mappack_v1.zip | 37.33 MB

DarthDaddy has put all 4 of his 'Capital Down' maps into a nice pack, making them much easier to download. And it's only 37MB!
Download

12956 downloads

Uploaded:12-14-2006
Capital Down Mappack (2.0)

capital_down_mappack_v2.zip | 54.4 MB

I fixed the biggest complaint about each map, which was that there were not enough units. Now each side has 150 units on the field at once!
Download

2559 downloads

Uploaded:06-28-2006
Capital Down part 1

capital_down_1.zip | 5.69 MB

This file contains two maps from Jonathan Witt (a.k.a. "DarthDaddy"), Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War.
Download

3028 downloads

Capital Down Part 1 (Final 1.0)

capital_down1.zip | 6.34 MB

The map takes place on a desertous planet with cliffs here and there. It mostly consists of plains. A CIS capital has crashed (hence the name) and the Republic is attacking the enemy forces who survived the wreck.
Download

4399 downloads

Capital Down Part 2

capital_down_2.zip | 6.14 MB

It's at night time on a grey rock planet and this time it's a Venator that took the plunge.
Download

1810 downloads

Uploaded:04-10-2006
Capital Ship TurboLasers

shipturret_mod.rar | 19.59 KB

Turns those crapy beam-shipturrets into nice simulations of the shipturrets in the show and other games (that is, really big autoturret bolts).
Download

14128 downloads

Uploaded:09-29-2006
Capital Strike (1.0)

capital_strike_v1.zip | 45.55 MB

A Trade Federation coreship was intercepted by Republic forces as it entered the orbit of an Outer Rim world. The coreship has crash-landed on the planet's 2nd moon, but is not entirely destroyed.
Download

9537 downloads

Capital Strike (2.0)

capital_strike_v2.zip | 46.69 MB

If you recall Capital Strike, you remember how awesome it was. Now, DarthDaddy has updated it and made it better than ever!
Download

13527 downloads

Uploaded:07-11-2007
Capital Strike 2: Cross Canyon (1.0)

capital_strike_2v1.zip | 64.51 MB

The map takes place in the center of a very large canyon in a Geonosis-like setting. In the middle is a large droid control ship armed with auto turrets.
Download

5850 downloads

Caprica

bsg.zip | 43.17 MB

Here's an interesting map from Penguin. It is Caprica, a city of some sort that seems to be from Battlestar Galactica.
Download

397 downloads

CCT's Startup Screen

ccts_skin.rar | 6.53 MB

It's a new skin for launch,there is new wave and new images.This skin is for the CCT team (a french team).
Download

2282 downloads

Uploaded:10-16-2007
Cerea: Moonlit Melee (2.0)

hsgaming_cerea_v2.exe | 7 MB

This map is based on the battle of Cerea.
Download

33 downloads

Uploaded:07-30-2012
Challenge Side (Confederacy)

ChallengeSide_CIS.rar | 173.79 MB

Each class has the same primary weapon as the rest but they all have different equipment and attributes. It is also a good way to test your skills in SWBF2. The enemies only have one primary weapon and infinite ammo. They can kill quickly if you are not attentive.
Download

45 downloads

Uploaded:07-30-2012
Challenge Side (Republic)

ChallengeSide_REP.rar | 156.38 MB

Each class has the same primary weapon as the rest but they all have different equipment and attributes. It is also a good way to test your skills in SWBF2. The enemies only have one primary weapon and infinite ammo. They can kill quickly if you are not attentive.
Download

250 downloads

Uploaded:02-15-2008
Challenger's Skin Pack 2

challengers_skin_pack_2.rar | 4.8 MB

This is the set of skins I made for the Republic which have absolutely nothing to do with each other.
Download

1722 downloads

Choose Between 1.0 and 1.1

battlefrontii1.0.zip | 6.47 MB

This patch lets you choose between 1.0 and 1.1.
Download

424 downloads

Civil War on Geonosis

civilwarongeonosis.zip | 779.46 KB

Play galactic civil war on Geonosis (conquest only).
Download

6310 downloads

Uploaded:08-01-2007
Clan Duel Arena v1.1

clanduelarena_11.0.zip | 48.1 MB

This is a map that was requested by a member of my clan, {Rebel}. The Mos Eisley arena gets boring to host clan duels, etc. in. So, I've put together this map that includes five unique arenas to enhance your online dueling experience.
Download

3072 downloads

Clone Assassin

clone_assassin.rar | 738.22 KB

This is the clone assassin model from Pinguin's Space Angruya.
Download

914 downloads

Uploaded:01-14-2008
Clone Assassin Source files (1.4)

clone_assassin_sourcefilel.zip | 1.2 MB

This is an update to Pinguin's clone assassin. He's corrected some issues with making the assassin more realistic as well as added in another .odf to make it easier for beginner modders.
Download

2745 downloads

Clone Commando Source Files

clone_commando_source_files.zip | 13.02 MB

This file is a .zip file of everything that was used for the Clone Commando.
Download

4390 downloads

Clone War Calamity

cwc.rar | 31.26 MB

A small force of clones under the command of a jedi master was pinned down in the Eckmorolan sector and were trapped by the CIS.
Download

277761 downloads

Clone Wars Conversion

clone_wars_conversion.rar | 46.6 MB

This mod was a specia request made by Zurk. I spent a considerable amount of time on this.
Download

9671 downloads

Uploaded:06-07-2006
Clone Wars Critical Moments In Time (1.0)

clone_wars_critical_moments_in_time.zip | 508.1 MB

This is a mappack of all my maps, all upgraded: Utapau: Assault 1.4, Mygeeto: Invasion 1.2, Kashyyyk: Kachirio Landings 1.1, Felucia: Containment 1.2, and Polis Massa: Defense 1.0.
Download

2019 downloads

Uploaded:02-10-2009
Clone Wars Expansion (1.0)

clone_wars_expansion.rar | 50.29 MB

Download

1568 downloads

Clone Wars Mod

clone_wars_mod.zip | 270.48 KB

This mod will replace jet trooper, clone commando, enginner and Hero with a few Jedi (Yoda, Mace windu, Obi wan,and Anakin) on Geonosis for Republic.
Download

303 downloads

Clone Wars on Endor

clone_wars_on_endor.zip | 334.67 KB

This is a mod that let's you play as Clone Troopers vs. CIS-marines on Endor.
Download

268 downloads

Uploaded:03-13-2009
Clone Wars Pistol model (1.0)

clonewarspistol.zip | 99.92 KB

I made these models to look like the pistol used by some of the Clones in the new animated Clone Wars. I made two msh's so theoretically they could be used as dual pistols like Captain Rex or Jango Fett.
Download

447 downloads

Clone Wars Pistol model (2.0)

clonewarspistol_2.zip | 101.15 KB

This is an updated version to kinetosimpetus's DC-17 pistol.
Download

109 downloads

Clone Wars Wallpapers (2.0)

clone_wars_wallpapers_2.0.zip | 4.54 MB

Here is another wallpaper pack from Clone_Captain.
Download

9941 downloads

Clone Wars: Geonosis (BETA)

clone_wars_geonossis.zip | 83.84 MB

He has redone the Clone Commander so now it's a Clone Commando, with a custom skin, DC 15 commando rifle, granades, chaingun, and stuff.
Download

9780 downloads

Clone Wars: Kashyyyk (1.4)

swbfiiclonewarskashyyyk_1.4.rar | 36.68 MB

This is a newer version of Warlord28's "Clone Wars: Kashyyyk."
Download

111 downloads

Clonecrazy's HD Wallpaper pack (V 1.0)

screen_shots.zip | 35.8 MB

Over the past year or so i've started taking really cool screenshots with my new graphics card, and i've been using them as my wallpapers and I thought that it would be cool to let other people use them too.
Download

151 downloads

Clones with Kamas

clones_with_kamas.zip | 135.5 KB

This is a small pack of only two clone msh's, the EP3 Clone Trooper and the EP3 Engineer with a Kama hex edited on to each.
Download

143 downloads

Uploaded:01-29-2009
Commander Wallpapers

commander_wallpapers.zip | 24.76 MB

This is a set of 7 wallpapers from each Clone Legion in BFX 2.2. They are in 3264 x 2448 resolution and in JPEG format.
Download

453 downloads

Uploaded:11-25-2008
[CONTEST] Crystalvine: Hikthvine City (1.0)

crystalvine.zip | 9.16 MB

Take the CHC folder and place it in your addon folder. If you don't have one, then make one. Location:C:/ProgramFiles/LucasArts/StarWarsBattleFrontII/GameData/Addon
Download

3 downloads

[CONTEST]Prakith

prakith.zip | 28.23 MB

Medium-large elevated city. Clone Wars and GCW.
Download

560 downloads

Corellia: Hidden Valley

corellia2.zip | 68.35 MB

This is a very similar re-release of bobfinkl's earlier Corellia: Hidden Valley (2.0).
Download

952 downloads

Corellia: Hidden Valley (2.0)

corellia.zip | 68.47 MB

This map is version 2.0 of bobfinkl's earlier map, Corellia: Hidden Valley. This version includes what I'm sure are some minor improvements too, but the biggest new inclusion was a campaign for the Galactic Civil War era.
Download

282 downloads

Corellia: Hidden Valley v1.0

7chl.zip | 43.24 MB

Download

6862 downloads

Uploaded:12-06-2006
Corellia: Shores (1.0)

corellia_shores.rar | 44.93 MB

This takes place on a shoreline of the planet Corellia. The map has a fair amount of vehicles and modified turrets.
Download

529 downloads

Corrupted Wild Trailer

Trailer.rar | 10.1 MB

This is a trailer for the Corrupted Wild faction. It show some dragon units that will be featured in release 0.3. The video is a bit blurry but it is a quite a long trailer.
Download

37185 downloads

Corusant (Jedi vs Clones)

jvc.zip | 31.87 MB

This is a Star Wars Battlefront 2 mod on Corusant which pits the Jedi verses the Clones and the Dark Jawas verses the Empire.
Download

1371 downloads

Coruscant Assault Mod

coruscantassaultmod_setup.exe | 390.27 KB

Coruscant Assault Mod for Star Wars Battlefront 2. Play Hero Assault mode on Coruscant. Great level for fast-paced battles with the heros (and villians).
Download

2783 downloads

Coruscant Campaign Mod

coruscant_campaign_mod.zip | 281.65 KB

A huge army of Sith Lords gathered around the jedi temple. They plan on destroying the jedi. All of a sudden, right before they came in, they saw the clone army marching in.
Download

44961 downloads

Coruscant City

co1.zip | 31.08 MB

City map can be played at both eras in conquest mode and hero assault.
Download

2592 downloads

Coruscant CTF v1.1

coruscant_ctf.exe | 51.17 MB

This is a Space Coruscant CTF map that's loaded with capital ships and multiple spawn points.
Download

852 downloads

Uploaded:09-17-2008
Coruscant Jedi Temple Daytime

19co3.rar | 13.13 MB

This mod will add some new things to the custom Coruscant map.
Download

3629 downloads

Coruscant Jedi Temple Daytime (1.1) (1.1)

coruscant_jedi_temple.rar | 12.59 MB

This mod will add some new things to the custom Coruscant map.
Download

4380 downloads

Coruscant Jedi vs. Sith (1.0)

corasant_jedi_vs._sith.rar | 181.52 KB

This mod turns Coruscant CW conquest into a conquest battle between two of the Jedi units in the Coruscant campaign mission and the unused stock Sith unit.
Download

3512 downloads

Coruscant Order 66

coruscantorder66.zip | 536.57 KB

Execute order 66 on Coruscant (conquest mode only).
Download

14324 downloads

Coruscant, Death Star, and Kamino mod (1.0)

cordeakam_mod.zip | 269.12 KB

This is a cool mod that Changes things on Coruscant, Death Star, and Kamino.
Download

13729 downloads

Coruscant: Order 66

coruscant_order_66.zip | 6.49 MB

This mod, by elfie911, is a pretty simple mission.lvl mod. It changes CW Conquest from normal REP vs. CIS to the marine (from the space levels) and the Clone Commander vs. two classes of the stock Jedi from the campaign level.
Download

26433 downloads

Coruscant: Streets (1.0)

rends_coruscantstreets2.zip | 56.45 MB

Well, here we have Rends' Coruscant: Streets map, like the one from SWBF.
Download

554 downloads

Uploaded:09-29-2008
Crazy Town: Settlement (1.0)

cts.zip | 14.92 MB

In case you were wondering, yes, all of the completely crazy things in this map were done ON PURPOSE, and any bugs that you may find are most likely ways to find one of three computer terminals.
Download

3618 downloads

Uploaded:03-10-2008
Crossfire v1.0

crossfire.zip | 5.76 MB

Open Big and Flat terrain. 2000 reinforcements for each side. 400 PEOPLE ON THE MAP (200 on each team)
Download

2602 downloads

Uploaded:09-12-2008
.:|CWC|:. Private Andersen's Mos Eisley (1.0)

pri.zip | 13.3 MB

This is for .:|CWC|:.:Odyssey:. and his BF2 project "Private Andersen".
Download

76 downloads

Dagobah Swamp loadscreen (1.0)

dagobarswamps.zip | 10.06 MB

This menu screen by Nielso4900 is a picture of a tree in one of Dagobah's swamps. It can be used to replace your default SWBF2 startup menus.
Download

4757 downloads

DarthDaddy's Yavin IV Map Pack

dd_yavin4_mappack.zip | 39.35 MB

Here's yet another map pack from DarthDaddy, featuring his two Yavin IV maps: Complex and Caldera Ruins.
Download

594 downloads

Uploaded:06-30-2008
Dathomir Beachhead (0.5)

dathomir_beachhead.rar | 15.17 MB

This is a pretty straight forward map. There is four command posts, 2 per team. Two of them are on little islands in the water while the other two are on land, one being on a building, and the other on the beachead.
Download

407 downloads

Uploaded:02-08-2010
DC-15s Carbine Model

DC-15s.exe | 534.27 KB

This model of the DC-15s include carabiners. The model contains everything. I designed the gun.
Download

1895 downloads

Uploaded:05-01-2006
Death Moon v0.75 (beta)

roc.zip | 6.46 MB

Galactic Civil War Story: The Imperial Remnant has found a small Rebel settlement on a dead moon, which no longer orbits its planet. The Rebels can't afford any casualties.
Download

1060 downloads

Uploaded:06-11-2007
Death Star Cloning (2.0)

death_star_cloning_v2.zip | 1.17 MB

This small update for the Death Star, changes the imperial side to include a Sith Lord, rather than a Dual Saber Jedi Master.
Download

1256 downloads

Uploaded:02-12-2008
Death Star Reinforcement Fix

death_star_fix.zip | 265.68 KB

Apparently when the Rebels or Republic lose a unit on the Death Star two reinforcements are removed from their reinforcement count. This mission.lvl update by MERC-J says it'll fix that.
Download

6877 downloads

Uploaded:05-02-2008
Death Star: Assault

death_star_assult.zip | 18.18 MB

The mod is basically the Death Star map, but on Hero Assult.
Download

1665 downloads

Death Star: Episode IV

nmycons_movie_map_mods_deathstariv.zip | 28.73 MB

What these mods will try to do is recreate famous battles from the movies using all the characters and soldiers that took part in the battle.
Download

2337 downloads

Uploaded:02-01-2007
Death Star: Jedi Cloning (1.0)

mission.rar | 182.2 KB

Jedi that manage to get Away from the temple regroup in a far far far away place then one day they attck the proto-type deathstar only to find that a cloning is being done of them!
Download

2010 downloads

Uploaded:08-25-2008
Defenders of the Temple (1.0)

defenders.zip | 269.7 KB

Here we have a mod that...well..changes a few sides. The Republic (on Coruscant) is now the Jedi, vs. the regular CIS. Apparently the Force Powers have been removed. There's a few hero changes as well.
Download

6063 downloads

delta 40's Mappack

addon.exe | 97.24 MB

Delta_40 created a mappack with three space maps!
Download

386 downloads

Uploaded:03-21-2008
Delta 47's Menu Screen (2.0)

delta_47s_menu_screen.rar | 6.01 MB

This is only in English and it features new sounds from the Republic Commando Menu Screen, new pictures taken from the BFX mod, a new cursor, and a new section with Extra content.
Download

1566 downloads

Desert Clones (1.0)

neyo_style_troopers_0.9.rar | 10.97 MB

It´s a pack with white desert clones in neyo style armour.
Download

1014 downloads

Uploaded:03-20-2006
Desert Showdown

desertshowdown_v1.zip | 26.65 MB

Here's a nice Tatooine map with Jawa's and Tuskin Raiders all over the place.
Download

506 downloads

Uploaded:12-27-2006
DH-17 Blaster Pistol Source Files (1.0)

all_weap_inf_dh17.zip | 634.3 KB

These are source files for the DH-17 Blaster Pistol and only those who know how to create custom sides with the Modtools should use it.
Download

10547 downloads

Uploaded:04-05-2006
Dogfighting Death Star

dds.zip | 25.61 MB

This is a space map with no cap ships. The rebels spawn from the rebel base on yavin 4 and the imperials spawn from the death star. This is the first version of this map and there are some tweaks to be done.
Download

25024 downloads

Dogfighting Death Star (v2)

dds_new.zip | 35.63 MB

Following feedback from the first release of his death star map, a newer version is now available.
Download

763 downloads

Uploaded:11-03-2006
Dragon93 Skinpack

dragon93_skinpack.rar | 11.48 MB

Dragon93 AKA CommanderCody93 brings us a new skinpack, full of snow clones, lava clones, and everything from grapple droids to new clones legions.
Download

460 downloads

Uploaded:12-05-2006
Dragon93 Skinpack 2

dragon93_skinpack_2.zip | 14.03 MB

This is Dragon93's second skinpack. It includes several different sets of skins for you to use.
Download

1458 downloads

Dragon93's Skinning Guide

dragon93_skintut.zip | 427.36 KB

This skinning guide contains a PNG image showing the parts of the clone trooper skinmap and what each part is.
Download

454 downloads

Droid Dispenser Model

ddfiles.rar | 2.95 MB

This is a nice model of a Droid Dispenser From RC (Republic Commando) By Darth_Z13.
Download

561 downloads

Droideka88's Campaign Mod (1.0)

droideka88_campaign_mod.zip | 1.43 MB

Doesn't change the default Multiplaer setting. Instead, it changes a few things in every map of Rise of the Empire.
Download

760 downloads

Uploaded:05-01-2007
Droideka88's Fourth Skin Pack

droideka_skin_pack_4.zip | 2.26 MB

Droideka88's Fourth Skin Pack containing variety of skins.
Download

354 downloads

Uploaded:05-04-2006
Droideka88's Skin Pack

droideka88_skin_pack.zip | 4.43 MB

In addition to Fordo's skin pack, this pack features some more skins.
Download

775 downloads

Uploaded:06-05-2006
Droideka88's Skin Pack 2

droideka88_skinpack_2.zip | 4.76 MB

New skin pack to use in your maps.
Download

1011 downloads

Uploaded:08-09-2006
Droideka88's Skin Pack 3 (1.0)

droideka88_skin_pack_3.zip | 7.04 MB

This is the third skin pack from Droideka88.
Download

300 downloads

Droideka88's Sniper War/More Droidekas Mod

droideka88_sniper_war.zip | 1.44 MB

For those will love competitive gameplay such as sniping, this mod includes all 4 teams: Republic, CIS, Empire, and Rebels. All factions have snipers and pilots because they "balance" gameplay.
Download

406 downloads

Uploaded:05-10-2010
EBF

EBFIsInsideThisFile.zip | 180.3 MB

A map by DR. Tourny in which the races of SWBF2 meet head on in an epic battle that spans the entire battlefield.
Download

3830 downloads

Uploaded:02-21-2007
Eddie's Dantooine

ed1final.zip | 31.15 MB

This is a BF1 map designed by Eddie. A great sniping map. Features command posts surrounding a large trench, with an island i

Quote from: Led on July 23, 2015, 05:50:39 PM
OK, Jedikiller noticed that the SWBF and SWBF2 files are lumped together.

We should get to mirroring the files.

Any one want to help?
Quote from: FileTrekkerAs far as I understand it, files that were popular and regularly downloaded will be retained, under the main GameFront site, and the subdomains as Jeff mentions will redirect to the relevant page / category in due course.

But if it's something like a simple skin pack that wasn't all that great and had 25 downloads over the last 5 years, that stuff will be gone I am afraid.

I'll try to help with what I can, it sounds like we need to mirror the smaller mods first, since they will be deleted sooner than the popular mods.

For some reason that website hates Spain, so I never got a mod or tool from there. But I'm gonna try to download all the SWBF2 Stuff in my rootserver while u get the swbf1 data. I'll edit this in case i cant download stuff there either.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

July 23, 2015, 05:57:15 PM #11 Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 06:02:14 PM by Led
more files
[spoiler]
Eddie's Italia

ed9final.zip | 29.8 MB

I believe this is a remake of a popular Counter Strike map. It was loads of fun in Battlefront 1 and now with this conversion, is loads of fun in Battlefront 2. Especially Hero Assault.
Download

4728 downloads

Uploaded:02-28-2007
Eddie's Kastel

ed5final.zip | 21.94 MB

The map mostly consists of a single texture, with the exception of some cliffs in the background and a few roof tiles.
Download

2436 downloads

Elevator Proof of Concept Map

pce_map_and_source_files_v1.zip | 21.15 MB

This map shows off two different types of elevators in SWBF2. One is very simple and the other is more complex. but works much better. Check the readme for additional info.
Download

4880 downloads

Elite Clone Trooper Mod (1.0)

elite_clone_trooper_mod.rar | 23.12 MB

This is also a single-sided mod focusing only on the Republic. It basically changes the Clone Trooper's models to the Armored Pilot or EP3 Clone Engineer with the snipers cape attached to them.
Download

1377 downloads

Uploaded:11-04-2008
Elite Clone Trooper Mod (1.0)

black_clone_mod.rar | 20.21 MB

Download

9587 downloads

Uploaded:06-14-2007
Elite Sides Mod II

elite_sides_mod_ii.zip | 209.51 MB

Delta Dash has conjured up Elite Sides Mod II for Battlefront 2!
Download

136 downloads

Uploaded:12-02-2008
EMP Grenade Assets

emp_grenade_assets.zip | 3.65 KB

This particular asset, from 666rulerofclones, includes files to use EMP grenades in your map or mod.
Download

510 downloads

Endor Clone Wars

endor_clone_wars.zip | 1.3 MB

This mod was inspired by LordSider's effort to make a Clone Wars mod for Hoth.
Download

5524 downloads

Uploaded:07-21-2006
Endor: Rise of the Ewoks

edr_rote.zip | 41.96 MB

The default endor map with the rebel side replaced by a custom Ewok side. The custom Ewok side has several classes.
Download

408 downloads

EP2 Geonosis

ep2geonosis.zip | 269.49 KB

This mod changes Mos Eisly assault to an assault level on Geonosis with different units.
Download

82 downloads

EP4 Death Star

ep4_death_star.zip | 601.4 KB

Play on Death Star GCW to use Han Solo(trooper) , Leia and Luke(Trooper) vs some guys of the Empire.
Download

1036 downloads

Episode 2 Clone Skins

ep2cloneskins_by_bacara.ace | 1.57 MB

Another skin pack.
Download

3453 downloads

Episode III Fights

ep3_fights.zip | 870.37 KB

Play on: Coruscant : GCW or CW , Tantive IV :GCW , Utapau :GCW and Mustafar GCW.
Download

2849 downloads

Uploaded:02-03-2006
Episode III Skins

episode_iii_skins.zip | 1.26 MB

Commander Fordo skins for Star Wars Battlefront II.
Download

10715 downloads

Episode V: Hoth

episodev_hoth.zip | 163.7 MB

So this is the battle of hoth from Episode 5. You can only play as the empire which is weird cuz in the pics your against the empire.
Download

1169 downloads

Eps 2 Geonosis Mod

geonosismod.zip | 405.88 KB

This mod changes the Mos Eisley Assualt map to be on geonosis - without vehicles without clones (from the scene) but add the jedis+heros from the battle against Dooku+Jango and some of the CIS soldiers.
Download

5069 downloads

Escape From The Death Star

eftds.zip | 38.55 MB

Here's a map mod for the Death Star. It replaces the rebel units with Luke, Han, Chewie, Leia, and 'Ben' Kenobi.
Download

159 downloads

Uploaded:11-04-2008
EVO trooper

the_trooper.zip | 522.75 KB

Download

328 downloads

Ewok Invasion Of Corusant

ewok_invasion_of_corusant.zip | 269.2 KB

This file will replace the Rebels on Corusant with the Ewoks of Endor.
Download

419 downloads

Ewok Rocks Mod (1.0)

ewok_rocks_mod.zip | 696.25 KB

This is a small weapon mod that removes the glow and explosion from the Ewoks Rock weapon.
Download

219 downloads

Ewoks vs Gungans

ewokvsgungan.zip | 415.59 KB

This mod lets you play as Ewoks Vs Gungans on Tantive. It replaces Republic/Rebels with Gungans and CIS/Empire with Ewoks. You can play Conquest or CTF.
Download

345 downloads

Ewoks vs Gungans (2.0)

ewoksvsgungansii.zip | 269.53 KB

This mod lets play as the Gungans or Ewoks on Endor. It replaces Rebels with Ewoks and the Empire with Gungans. You can play it on Conquest or CTF.
Download

756 downloads

Uploaded:12-07-2005
Extra Heroes on Kashyyyk

extraheroeskashyyyk.zip | 281.26 KB

This is a mod which replaces the rocketeers of each faction with extra heroes for KASHYYYK.
Download

212 downloads

Uploaded:06-16-2009
Extra_CPs_on_Death_Star__h.zip

Extra_CPs_on_Death_Star__h.zip | 266.15 KB

This Mod will make the inactive Command Posts on Death Star Conquest, and Hoth Conquest Active.
Download

2 downloads

Fluffy's Menu Screen (1.0)

menustuff.zip | 6.93 MB

Download

48 downloads

Uploaded:08-08-2008
Fluffy's Menu Screen (Beta)

da_menu.zip | 6.46 MB

This IS NOT my first menu screen, just the first I've uploaded. I had to use Delta 47's as a template, as I screwed up the normal one. I am not done, as it's a beta, neither is the readme.
Download

142 downloads

Uploaded:04-03-2008
Fluffy's Skinpack

51st_elite_skins.zip | 2.65 MB

Here's another new skin pack for you guys, this one made by Fluffy_the_rc.
Download

884 downloads

Uploaded:10-10-2008
Fort Warz (1.0)

fwz.zip | 23.09 MB

This is the first release of the wonderful map Fort Warz.
Download

5806 downloads

Uploaded:06-07-2007
Free Cam

Free_Cam.zip | 4.55 MB

This enables a Freecam and also a Fake Console for Star Wars Battlefront II.
Download

9663 downloads

Free Cam Mode

free_cam.zip | 4.55 MB

This enables you to use the Fake Console and Free camera mode in both single player and multiplayer maps. This allows you to boot any player not showing up in the in game player list.
Download

839 downloads

Frosh's Tatooine Luke

frosh_tatluke.zip | 1.48 MB

He built Tatooine Luke by following the directions in the "BF2 Jedi Creation" tutorial, then tweaked it to make it more consistent with the movies.
Download

517 downloads

Uploaded:03-03-2006
FST

fst.zip | 15.64 MB

It's really simple, two large rooms with a command post in each and a narrow hallway connecting them. Set your global reinforcement count to 32 and away you go.
Download

8900 downloads

Uploaded:11-28-2005
fullskinpacket.zip

fullskinpacket.zip | 2.3 MB

This is my full skin packet! In this packet are the clone ep2 clones and the ep3 clones.
Download

226 downloads

Gall Mountains

gall_v5.zip | 3.89 MB

Gall is a moon introduced in Shadows Of The Empire. The events of SOTE occur between SW Ep5 and SW Ep6.
Download

3938 downloads

Gall Mountains (v8)

gall_v8.zip | 3.26 MB

This is the eighth version of the Gall Mountains map. Those who have played the game Shadows of the Empire should recognize this area quite easily.
Download

472 downloads

Uploaded:09-07-2007
General Grievous Desktop Backrounds

general_grievous_desktop_backrounds.zip | 175.39 KB

This is a very simple thing. Just two backrounds for your desktop of general grievous.
Download

516 downloads

Uploaded:06-15-2007
General Grievous Tribute Video

general_grievous_tribute_video.zip | 9.43 MB

Here we have a pretty well done video dedicated to General Grievous.
Download

2404 downloads

Geonosian Attack Mappack (1.0)

geonosian_mappack.zip | 114.11 MB

Okay this is my map Geonosis: Iced Over. It is basically Geonosis with reskinned troopers and objects and maybe a few new things here and there.
Download

111 downloads

Uploaded:08-28-2008
Geonosian Battle Arena

GBA.zip | 7.36 MB

Download

2151 downloads

Uploaded:12-10-2008
Geonosian Enclave (1.0)

gen.zip | 9.77 MB

A small band of clones have been dispatched to Geonosis to investigate possible CIS activity. when they arrived, all they found was a hive filled with geonosians.
Download

4514 downloads

Geonosis

geonosis.zip | 77.82 MB

Just watch the movie and maybe play or find out about Star Wars Republic Commando.
Download

949 downloads

Geonosis Attack of the Clones Map

Geonosis_Attackoftheclones.zip | 9.59 MB

BATTLEFRONT 2 Gunjaks second map, Attack of the clones is set at the time of the epic star wars episode II battle.
Download

1819 downloads

Uploaded:07-14-2008
Geonosis Battlefields

geonosis_battlefields.zip | 27.99 MB

This is a large geonosis map with 8 cps. There is a lot of mountines and canyons.
Download

426 downloads

Uploaded:07-17-2006
Geonosis Child Play 1.0 (v1.0)

geonosischildplay1.0.rar | 34.77 MB

This is my update of geonosis child play. It is not called child play anymore because it doesn't have the stupid names.
Download

262 downloads

Geonosis GCW

geonosis_gcw.zip | 604.46 KB

This mod replaces the Rep by Alliance and the CIS by Empire.
Download

294 downloads

Uploaded:05-24-2006
Geonosis GCW 2.0

geonosis_gcw_2.0.zip | 8.24 MB

This mod is an update of Geonosis GCW 1.0. This mod puts AT-AT on the Empire side.
Download

4354 downloads

Geonosis III (1.1)

geonosis_iii_v1.1.rar | 7.53 MB

This is an update to 'Geonosis III'. The following changes were made: All sounds now work except for Gunship, Lighting has been increased, EP2 Troopers are used, and more stupid bots!
Download

3964 downloads

Geonosis Jedi Arena (0.8)

54geonosis_jedi_battle.zip | 27.75 MB

The jedi have managed to get to Geonosis in time to defend Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Padme and must now save themselves from the droid onslaught.
Download

263 downloads

Uploaded:09-19-2007
Geonosis Video Preview

vid_geo.zip | 10.01 MB

Here's a video preview for Yankfan and A_Speck_Of_Dust's final map, Geonosis.
Download

2828 downloads

Geonosis: Assault On The Hills

geonosis_assault_hill_v1.0.zip | 31.7 MB

G:AOTH is a land map with six cps, three for each side. The CIS controls the hill, with a main base on top, as well as a cp on the slope of the hill and a hanger under the hill.
Download

4392 downloads

Geonosis: Assault on the Hills (2.0)

geonosis_aoth_2.0.zip | 30.4 MB

This is a remake of my first map, Geonosis: Assault on the Hills.
Download

4938 downloads

Geonosis: Earthbound Assault

geonosis_earthboundassault.zip.zip | 8.99 MB

This map is set on the planet Geonosis. A battle between either the republic and seperatists, or a battle between the rebellion and the empire.
Download

710 downloads

Geonosis: Jedi Battle (0.5)

90jbg.zip | 27.83 MB

This map, by bobfinkl, appears to be an attempt at recreating the Geonosis Arena battle from Episode II.
Download

3069 downloads

Geonosis: Spire

go1.zip | 28.77 MB

Geonosis Spire was more to the mvoies, with the spire and war room where the CIS leaders met, and a few Techno Union ships which were the targets on the Republic.
Download

851 downloads

Uploaded:07-29-2008
GFAQ Assault City v1.1

gfaq_assault_city_1.1.exe | 20.51 MB

A civilized town turned upside down with the sudden increase of black market trading and wookiee gang wars. The jedi counsel were sent in to handle the matter, but when they arrived, they found the sith's hands on everything.
Download

652 downloads

Uploaded:08-29-2007
Girvana 1.0

mp_girvana_v1_0.zip | 1.75 MB

This is a little map I put together one day. It puts Anakin as the hero for the republic. This map is also a training map without the instructions.
Download

1402 downloads

Uploaded:02-02-2006
Grevious vs Jedi

grievous_vs_jedi.zip | 276.24 KB

This mod replaces Mos Eisley Assault around.
Download

1026 downloads

Uploaded:06-16-2006
Guards Jedi Clones

guards_jedi_clones.zip | 2.14 MB

This mod replaces Rebels on Naboo with Naboo Guards. Also it replaces CIS in Jedi Temple with Jedi Knights and Jedi Protectors.
Download

316 downloads

Uploaded:06-30-2006
Guitarman's mini skin pack

cloneminiskinpack.zip | 393.58 KB

This is a pack of six skins for clones. It includes the paratrooper from his recent release Geonosi: Childs play among others.
Download

4273 downloads

Gungan Jedi Beta

gunganjedi_v5.zip | 3.22 MB

There is no map or death region, that will be fixed in a later version. The hero is on Clone Wars only, so only do that. He is also the hero, so under the hero options set it to "Time" with no wait time and respawning "Always.'
Download

417 downloads

Han And Luke-Stormtroopers (2.0)

han_and_lukestormtroopers_2.0.zip | 269.49 KB

This Mod Changes The Rebels On Death Star Conquest With Han And Luke (stormtooper) and leia. Also Replaces The Empire With Boba Fett, Darth Vader And the Emperor.
Download

1232 downloads

Han Solo & Luke Skywalker as Stormtroopers

lukehanstorm.zip | 640.07 KB

It replaces the Soldier, Vanguard and Sniper of the Rebel Alliance with Han Solo & Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper outfits.
Download

227 downloads

Han VS. Luke -Stormtroopers

hanvslukestormedition.zip | 560.36 KB

This Mod Turns Hoth Conquest Into A War Between Han And Luke.
Download

667 downloads

Hapul: Temple (1.0)

hapul_temple.zip | 24.48 MB

In this second map by Vegati, Hapul: Temple, we take a look at an assortment of props set on, presumably, the same planet as his first mod map, Hapul: Hills.
Download

9 downloads

Heavy Wars (2.0)

heavywars21.0.zip | 278.19 KB

Update to Heavy Wars. Replaces republic with marines and shock troopers. Playing as a hero is not advised.
Download

477 downloads

Uploaded:03-01-2006
Heavy Wars Mod

heavywars.zip | 5.39 MB

This mod changes the rep and cis sides on.... just about every land map except endor (because it's on gcw only), and hoth (gcw only).
Download

384 downloads

Hebrew69hammer's Skin Pack (1.0)

skins.zip | 560.14 KB

Well this is an...interesting skin pack. It includes odd skins like the "Jewish Justice Trooper."
Download

3012 downloads

Helms Deep Beta

helms_deep_beta.zip | 17.15 MB

This is the beta version for my next map Helms Deep for Star Wars Battlefront 2. It includes conquest and CTF although CTF is not set up yet, so dont bother playing it.
Download

1631 downloads

Hero War

herowarmod.zip | 323.43 KB

This SWBF2 mod is something like the Jedi mods for SWBF1, letting you play as a hero for any faction in any level. As with most hex mods you must replace the mission.lvl.
Download

1586 downloads

Heroes Everywhere

heroeseverywere.zip | 1.08 MB

This is another hero assault mod like Eduapolin's n Geonosis, but Kipp has packed a little more with it. Polis Massis, Utapau, Geonosis and Felucia.
Download

774 downloads

Uploaded:12-15-2005
Heroes on Geonosis

heroesongeonosis.zip | 353.74 KB

Here's another swbf2 hex edit mod by eduapolin, this time replacing a map rather than a unit. This puts Geonosis in the place of Mos Eisley in assault mode.
Download

358 downloads

Heroes on Tantive

heroes_on_tantivevi.zip | 28 KB

This mod replaces rebels with Luke Skwalker and rebel soldiers, then empire with Vader Fett and Stormtroopers.
Download

810 downloads

Heroes vs CIS

heroesvscis.zip | 611.27 KB

Love slaughtering droids as Jedi Heroes? This mod lets you do just that.
Download

1871 downloads

Heroes vs Villans

heroes_vs_villans.zip | 2.95 MB

This mod changes the Mos Eisley Assault for the following maps: Coruscant, Dagobah, Felucia,Hoth, Kashyyyk, Mustafar, Mygetto, You polish Massa and Tantive IV.
Download

521 downloads

Heros on Hoth (1.0)

heroes_on_hoth.zip | 455.47 KB

Gives you Luke Skywalker vs Boba Fett and Darth Vader on Hoth.
Download

1088 downloads

Hex character guide

hexcharactorguide.zip | 3.45 KB

If you can't figure out the mod tools and want to cling desperately onto your ultimately inferior hex editing, this will give you a list of units and whatnot to make replacing/switching them around easier and faster.
Download

2241 downloads

Hex Character Guide

hex_charactor_guide_.zip | 4.51 KB

Hex character guide v.2 is updated with several more characters and another hex-editing guide.
Download

747 downloads

Hex Edit (1.0)

fun.zip | 9.67 MB

"Fun!" is a small mod by yukisana. This simple hexedit mod just switches around a few units on a couple maps.
Download

981 downloads

Uploaded:09-28-2007
HEX Tutorial

hex_guide.zip | 5.02 KB

This is a Tutorial (HTML) on hex editing by Fiminopter. It also has all the spawn names for all default units.
Download

541 downloads

Uploaded:02-27-2008
Hidden Valley Base (1.0)

hidden_valley_base.zip | 8.15 MB

This is Rieck's first map and as such, it is still in the beta stages.
Download

downloads

Hippie Van Desktop Background

hippie_van_desktop_background.zip | 1.2 MB

It's a screenshot of a "hippie van" taken on Dann_Boeing's recently released Pepperland: Psychedelia. The author's intention is for you to use it as the wallpaper on your computer.
Download

1915 downloads

Hoth Clone Wars (1.0)

hoth_clone_wars.zip | 2.02 MB

This puts Hoth on the Clone Wars, CIS hero is Dooku and Republic Hero is Yoda.
Download

387 downloads

hoth hills (0.1)

hoth_hills.zip | 5.65 MB

This is Hoth Hills Version 0.1.
Download

873 downloads

Hoth mountains (1.0)

hom.zip | 17.92 MB

This is supposedly the "finished" version of bobfinkl's "hoth mountains" (formerly "...hills").
Download

748 downloads

Hoth Pilot Mod

hoth_pilot_mod.rar | 181.74 KB

This is a nifty mod that replaces the rebel engineer on hoth with the pilot.
Download

506 downloads

Hoth Sniper Wars

hoth_sniper_wars.zip | 1.41 MB

This mod changes the Hoth map (XL, GCW) to remove all character classes but sniper, effectively making it a sniper battle, as the mod name suggests.
Download

3167 downloads

Hoth Underground (1.0)

hug.zip | 4.44 MB

Here's a simple map of the "tunnel wars" variety.
Download

86 downloads

Hoth: Frozen Valley (1.0)

hoth_frozen_valley.zip | 5.55 MB

Hoth: Frozen Valley is exactly what it says on the cover - a valley in a Hoth setting. The battlefield is essentially a big "U" made up of a string of command posts.
Download

102 downloads

Uploaded:11-13-2008
Hoth: Frozen Valley (1.1)

hoth_frozen_valley1.zip | 42.24 MB

Hoth: Frozen Valley is just what it may seem; a frozen valley. And not much else.
Download

810 downloads

Uploaded:11-19-2008
Hoth: Frozen Valley (2.0)

hoth_frozen_valley_2.0.zip | 41.31 MB

This is version 2.0 of Commander_Jaspo's Hoth: Frozen Valley Map. This version makes a rather large advance gameplay-wise, with only a few changes.
Download

621 downloads

Uploaded:10-10-2008
Hoth: Secret Mountains (1.0)

hsm.zip | 3.57 MB

Ecusoccerdude makes his modding debut (or perhaps I misinterpreted "fist map" and he's already made dozens of other maps, for his elbows, knees, forehead, ears, etc.) with this redux on the icy planet Hoth.
Download

2395 downloads

Uploaded:12-12-2007
Hoth: Space Port (0.9)

hoth_space_port.zip | 9.19 MB

The map it self consists of tunnels going to and from parts of the map, and a Hanger from tatooine skinned snowy as well as a Ice tunnel.
Download

3 downloads

Uploaded:08-21-2006
HOV v.85

HOV.zip | 4.03 MB

Hello everyone and welcome to MNL1121's first map for Star Wars Battlefront II.
Download

413 downloads

Uploaded:08-23-2006
HOV v.90a

HOV_ver_.90a.zip | 4.16 MB

MNL1121 has updated this Star Wars Battlefront II map to v.90a.
Download

277 downloads

Uploaded:09-19-2007
How to Add Object and Animations

adding_objects_and_animats.wps | 1.85 MB

A guide that tells you how to add objects and animations.
Download

191 downloads

How to Add Tabs to the Menu Screen Tutorial (1.0)

how_to_add_tabs_to_the_menu_screen_tutorial.rar | 2.34 MB

Download

892 downloads

Uploaded:07-16-2008
How to download Mod Maps (0.1)

43swbf2_mod_maps_tutorial.zip | 2.88 KB

It's a document with about 3 steps telling you how to install modmaps.
Download

1629 downloads

How to Make a Decent Map in BF2 (LAND) (1.0)

vegatis_guide_to_making_a_decent_map_in_bf2.zip | 2.59 KB

This is a tutorial on how to make a good SWBF2 map. This won't be that useful to pro modders but if your a first time modder than this might help you make a decent first map. This tutorial is in txt format.
Download

1036 downloads

Hypori: Assault (0.7 BETA)

hypori.rar | 21.52 MB

This map, by Culvar, is a representation of the Battle of Hypori in the Clone Wars cartoon series. You've got the ARC troopers, Jedi, and lots of battle droids duking it out in the middle of a very Geonosis-like battlefield.
Download

7370 downloads

Hypori: Grievous Attacks (2c)

hyporigrievousattacksv2c.zip | 83.59 MB

This is really an XL map rather than a conquest map. Playable in both GCW and CW.
Download

1169 downloads

Uploaded:05-23-2006
Icemember's Skin Pack

swbf2_icemember_skin_pack.zip | 5.55 MB

These are custom skins I've made using only the games texture and nobody elses custom skins.
Download

921 downloads

Uploaded:06-27-2007
Icemembers' Skin Pack 2

icemembers_skin_pack_2.zip | 4.85 MB

Here we have a skin pack, brought to you by Icemember.
Download

488 downloads

Uploaded:03-31-2006
Imperial and Republic marines v1.0

tk_9765_marines_mod_v1.0_.zip | 266.35 KB

This mod changes ALL imperial shock troopers to imperial marines and changes ALL republic rocketeers to clone marines.
Download

223 downloads

Imperial Sand Trooper Mod (7z)

imperial_sand_trooper_mod.7z | 17.28 MB

Download

482 downloads

Uploaded:09-09-2008
Imperial Sand Trooper Mod v2 (7z)

imperial_sand_trooper_mod_v2.7z | 17.32 MB

This is take two of 666rulerofclones' Imperial Sandtrooper mod. As the name implies, this mod replaces the Imperial Stormtroopers with the Sandtrooper varients seen on Tatooine in A New Hope.
Download

2630 downloads

Infinite Reinforcements Trainer (0.7)

inf_reinforcements.zip | 329.66 KB

This is a BF2 utility that'll allow the user to "freeze" the reinforcement counts in Conquest mode, so that you don't have your games ended by attrition, or for whatever other reason you might choose.
Download

143 downloads

Uploaded:07-10-2012
Invincible Health and Ammo Droid Mod

Infinite Droid Health.zip | 1.88 MB

Mod was Created in the in-game lvl file.
Download

8490 downloads

Uploaded:05-16-2007
Jaal-Kan: River Conflict

jaalkan_v1.0.zip | 104.84 MB

The map itself is based around a river, with two bridges connecting the two sides. At the beginning of the battle, the bridges are blocked by destroyable barriers.
Download

880 downloads

Jade Moon (1.0)

jade_moon.zip | 4.73 MB

Commander Jaspo's second/third map. The second to be started, third to be finished and submitted--the Prakith competition entry was inserted between start and completion.
Download

690 downloads

Uploaded:02-10-2009
Jade Moon (1.1)

jade_moon_1.1.zip | 6.7 MB

Download

615 downloads

jano31coa's Mod Tools Tutorials in French

tutoriels.zip | 11.72 MB

This is a set of tutorials for modding SWBF II. They are written in French.
Download

1369 downloads

Jarell's Mods

jarells_mods.zip | 1.24 MB

These mods by Jarell(/Fireflame) are fairly self-explanatory.
Download

511 downloads

Uploaded:12-30-2005
Jawa and Tusken vs Wampa Mod

jawa_and_tusken_vs_wampa.zip | 546.93 KB

This is a mod that replaces the Rebels ,on Yavin 4, with Tusken Raiders and Jawas and replaces the Empire with the Wampas.
Download

362 downloads

Uploaded:03-16-2007
Jawa Violence Video

swbf2_video_jawa_violence.zip | 28.42 MB

This is my first video made from Battlefront2 clips. All the video clips were filmed using Game Cam (unregistered version).
Download

452 downloads

Uploaded:09-03-2008
Jedi Duel menu screen (1.0)

jedi_duel_menu_screen.rar | 10.12 MB

This is my second menu screen released to the public. It has a bunch of pics with Jedi and Sith on Kamino.
Download

1820 downloads

Jedi Enclave (1.0)

jdi.zip | 19.46 MB

Jedi Enclave is basically what its title suggests: the secret jedi enclave on dantooine from kotor.
Download

4605 downloads

Jedi Knights vs Clones on Coruscant City

jedi_knights_vs_clones_on_coruscant_city.zip | 157.93 KB

This mod puts Jedi and Clones on Coruscant City. Good old hex edit.
Download

497 downloads

Jedi on Kashyyk

jedempkas.zip | 268.98 KB

On Kashyyk conquest in galactic civil war it replaces empire with jedi Padawans and jedi Masters.
Download

4725 downloads

Jedi Skins

jedi_skins.zip | 9.17 MB

Here are 7 New Jedi skins and 2 starfighter skins you can use in your maps.
Download

17004 downloads

Uploaded:12-01-2006
Jedi Temple

jedi_temple_map.zip | 20.77 MB

This is my second map for SWBF2 that I have completed. It's based off the attack on the Jedi Temple from Episode III.
Download

7205 downloads

Jedi Temple (1.0)

jedi_temple_v1_rar.rar | 44.53 MB

This map is your basic Jedi Temple, but with Jedi and Clones. The clones weapons have their real names, now, and the author added Commander Appo to this.
Download

20652 downloads

Jedi Temple: Order 66 (v1.1)

jedi_temple_order_66_v1.1.rar | 47.98 MB

You need the SWBF1 Conversion Pack v1.8.1 to run GCW (KotOR mode).
Download

4666 downloads

Jedi vs Sith in other Maps

jedi_vs_sith_in_other_maps.zip | 601.55 KB

This is a mod inspired by the Jedi vs Sith on Coruscant, you can play in all the maps.
Download

544 downloads

Jedi Vs. bad guys

jedi_vs_bad_guys_of_ep1_ep2_and_ep3.zip | 604.43 KB

This mods replace the Mos Eisley Assault by Geonosis.
Download

4454 downloads

Jedi vs. Clones + Kamino mod

jvc_and_kamino_mod.zip | 281.33 KB

This is my VERY 1st mod EVER! Its only the first version, and anakin's bugs will be fixed in the newer version. It changes Coruscant (Conquest,CW) into Jedi vs. clones.
Download

149 downloads

Jedi Wampa Assets (1.0)

waj.zip | 924.23 KB

Ever wanted to give a Wampa a lightsaber but didn't know how to? Here it is for you.
Download

2101 downloads

Jedi/Sith on Corcusant Conquest (1.0)

sith_v_jedi_v_1.0.zip | 182.19 KB

This basicaly allows you to play as a Jedi or a Sith on Courasant Conquest.
Download

150 downloads

Uploaded:12-27-2005
JEDISPACEMOVIE_0003.wmv

JEDISPACEMOVIE_0003.wmv | 32.29 MB

A short Space vid Foulgrin made
Download

223 downloads

Jet Trooper Reskin

rep_inf_ep3jettrooper.tga | 1 MB

This is a reskin of the Jet Trooper.
Download

540 downloads

Uploaded:05-05-2008
Jinglin Objects

JinglinObjects.zip | 20.8 MB

Houses, Snowmen, Roads, etc. This is a quick asset pack for a custom made map for Star Wars Battlefront II entitled "Christmas In Jinglin' Town."
Download

225 downloads

Uploaded:04-04-2009
Jinglin' Town 1.0 Sides Assets

XMSSides.zip | 49.4 MB

SWBFII Modding Assets
Download

45 downloads

Jomomadudes Raging Skins

skins.zip | 549.7 KB

These are some skins for Darth Maul, a Jawa, and a Tusken Raider. They're basically randomly-painted skins and feel very out-of-place.
Download

92 downloads

Just Like Old Times

just_like_old_times.zip | 269.35 KB

The mod is called Just like old times..... it changes utapau cw to imp vs cis and imps don't have darktrooper or hero.
Download

790 downloads

Uploaded:11-11-2008
Kadrala: Islands

kadrala.7z | 28.95 MB

Enemy forces battle across a 'Snowmad' Encampment, and the near freezing sea around it.
Download

3014 downloads

Uploaded:10-12-2006
Kafah Minor

kaf.zip | 9.07 MB

Kafah Minor: A small planet like moon covered in snowy forests.
Download

3 downloads

Uploaded:10-23-2006
Kafah Minor 1.5 (v1.5)

kafv15.zip | 8.64 MB

Kafah Minor: A small planet-like moon covered in snowy forests.
Download

969 downloads

Kafah Minor 1.6 (1.6)

kafv16.zip | 9.11 MB

Kafah Minor: A small planet-like moon covered in snowy forests.
Download

8243 downloads

Kamino Breakout (1.0)

kamino_breakout_v.1.0.7z | 45.32 MB

With Kamino: Breakout, Phazon_Elite brings us his stylized version of the stock Kamino map. It is the Kamino map, no part touched, so those of you familiar with the map will feel right at home.
Download

692 downloads

Uploaded:12-20-2007
Kamino Imperial Skins

kaminoimp_skins.zip | 964.56 KB

A kamino-ish set of imperial skins.
Download

3143 downloads

Uploaded:07-14-2006
Kamino Jedi Support (1.0)

kamino_jedis.zip | 1.27 MB

This is a small modification to star wars battlefront 2 that adds a fun twist to the Kamino level.
Download

2443 downloads

Kashyyyk Gorrronnik Beach

kasgorbea.zip | 20.97 MB

This is a nice little map of a beach on Kashyyyk. It's pretty fun, and everything works out well, but the bots are not too brainy, and despite my efforts, they fall off the bridge in the map.
Download

996 downloads

Uploaded:04-19-2007
Kashyyyk Preview Video

vd_kashyyyk.zip | 7.57 MB

Here's a little slideshow (or video, whichever you like to call it) for Yankfan and a_speck_of_dust's upcoming Kashyyyk map. It's based on the battle seen in Episode III and I have to admit that it does bear a lot of resemblance.
Download

1151 downloads

Kashyyyk: Forest

kashyykk_forest1.zip | 21.73 MB

This map takes place on Kashyyyk's surface, amongst a great deal of trees as you might expect from a heavily forested planet.
Download

1071 downloads

Kashyyyk: Forest (1.0)

kf1.0.zip | 16.96 MB

This is the final version of Kashyyyk: Forest.
Download

1392 downloads

Uploaded:09-15-2006
Kashyyyk: Forest (2.0)

kashyykk_forest_maxed.zip | 8.1 MB

This is the "maxed-out" version of Kashyyyk: Forest. It's basically the same map except the unit counts have been increased to a safe number, meaning that it's at a number where you won't experience lag.
Download

3569 downloads

Uploaded:10-30-2006
Kashyyyk: Forest (v3)

kashyykk_forest_v3.zip | 11.59 MB

There are 150 units on the field at once for each side, so it is one awesome fight! I also added some Wookiee platforms and buildings in the largest trees to make the map look more realistic, although you can't go up into them.
Download

7231 downloads

Kashyyyk: Kachirio Landings (1.0)

kashyyyk_landings.zip | 74.78 MB

This is a map I made for swbf2. It replaces the Clone skins with those of the 41st Elite Legion. It also gives the clones unlimited, 100% accurate ammo.
Download

15109 downloads

Uploaded:06-04-2007
Kashyyyk: Star Wars Episode III Map

esafswbf.zip | 249.99 MB

Here is YaNkFan and a_speck_of_dust's anticipated map, Kashyyyk: Star Wars Episode III. We recommend setting your lighting settings on Medium when you play for that is when the map looks its best.
Download

720 downloads

Uploaded:10-20-2008
Ken Varus (1.0)

ken_varus.zip | 9.69 MB

Ken varus is a Jedi Temple on Coruscant. This indoor map is very narrow so there are only 10 bots per team and there are only 75 tickets standartly (that can be changed).
Download

426 downloads

Kfm's Clone Skinpack (1)

kfms_clone_skinpack.zip | 21.57 MB

Here's a simple skinpack by Kfm. This pack is skins for the Republic side only. It includes six color swaps for the skins (black, green, orange, purple, red, and yellow) and two sets of filtered skins ("snowy" for ep2 and ep3).
Download

148 downloads

Kfm's Jango Skinpack

kfms_skinpack_1.zip | 2.42 MB

A set of six skins for Jango (or Boba, if you wanted) Fett.
Download

107 downloads

Kfm's Skinpack 2

kfms_skinpack_2.zip | 22.64 MB

This skinpack has textures for all four of the main stock sides.
Download

389 downloads

Uploaded:04-14-2008
Killswitch921's 732nd Infiltration Unit Skins

killswitch_732_unit_skins.zip | 7.31 MB

Well, here's my first skin pack for Star Wars Battlefront 2! I put these ones together in about a week or so, after getting an idea for the rifleman.
Download

22943 downloads

KotOR Galactic Conquest

kotorgc2.exe | 14.18 MB

This mod for Star Wars Battlefront II adds one of two new Galactic Conquest modes to your game.
Download

1287 downloads

^Kronos^ Dueling Map/Mod (1.0)

kro.zip | 30.27 MB

This map by Kronos would best be described as haphazard. It's called a dueling arena, but it would be better described as some odd city-ish thing.
Download

23142 downloads

Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Field (1.0)

legend_of_zelda_hyrule_field.zip | 48.1 MB

This is my first map for SWBF2 that I have completed. It is huge and is based on the Legend Of Zelda Series, mostly the yet to be released Legend Of Zelda: Twlight Princess.
Download

1663 downloads

LGM

lgm.zip | 1.74 MB

This is a large open field with large hills and a very very large mountain, you will need to sprint and jump to get up it. There is a CP covered by one of the hills. The background is blue.
Download

878 downloads

Liberation of Kashyyk

liberation_of_kashyyk.zip | 176.8 KB

This hex-edited modification allows you to either play the Republic side (All jedi) or the CIS side (Droids).
Download

566 downloads

Lol War

lol_war.zip | 604.68 KB

This mod replace Mos Eisley Assault by Geonosis.
Download

8317 downloads

Lordsider's Modpack

mods_by_lordsider.zip | 12.98 MB

This pack contains Lordsider's mods.
Download

1575 downloads

Uploaded:10-09-2006
Loshon Skinpack 2

loshon_skinpack_ii.rar | 1.63 MB

Here is a SkinPack that has an assortment of many skins for bfII/bfI.
Download

1356 downloads

Lost Valley v1.0

lov.zip | 103.48 MB

Lost Vally takes place on a hillside next to a large lake and a few crashed ships. It features three game modes: Clone Wars Conquest, Galactic Civil War Conquest, and Galactic Civil War Hero Assault.
Download

156 downloads

LuKe's Death Star Fun War Plans and Tactics

fwp.zip | 226.47 KB

Emphasis added by me. "Not much to say" indeed, as it is very "what-you-see-is-what-you-get."
Download

370 downloads

Lutas EP1 , EP2 and EP6

lutas_ep1_ep2_e_ep6.zip | 601.45 KB

Play on Death Star CW to play with Darth Maul or Obi-Wan, Death Star GCW to play with Luke vs Emperor & Vader, or Kamino GCW to play with Jango Fett vs Obi-Wan.
Download

1447 downloads

Magic Weapons: Hoth Combat

magic_hoth_combat_v1.21.zip | 17.57 MB

These are 2 bonus Maps made for the Magic Weapons 2 mod.
Download

543 downloads

Make-Shift Base

MSB.zip | 9.98 MB

When you're posted to a desolet planet with no resources in sight and told
Download

3386 downloads

Manaan: Ahto City

ab1.rar | 9.49 MB

This is a map of Manaan: Ahto City.
Download

558 downloads

Uploaded:08-10-2006
Manaan: Murky Depths

mmd.zip | 36.54 MB

At the depths of the Manaan ocean, the Rebels/CIS attempt to evade the Empire/Republic by diving into the oceans depths. As they dive deep into the ocean, they find an abandoned facility, with no clue as to what its purpose is.
Download

6237 downloads

Manaan: Murky Depths (1.1)

mmd1.1.zip | 34.74 MB

This is the updated version of Manaan: Murky Depths.
Download

4147 downloads

Mandalore - Planetary Defense

mandalore_1.0.zip | 14.53 MB

This mod includes both a map as well as some Mandalorian skins. You can play either as Mandalorians vs. Rebellion, or Mandalorians vs. Empire.
Download

1966 downloads

Mandalorian Wars

mandalorian_wars.zip | 9.05 MB

It's the Mandalorian wars and there's a bounty on the last of the Jedi. they go to coruscant's jedi temple to get knowledge.
Download

955 downloads

Mandalorian Wars (Beta)

mandalorian_wars_beta.zip | 9.56 MB

This enables you to be the mandalorians instead of cis/rebels at Coruscant and Mygeeto.
Download

5183 downloads

Map Manager (alpha)

mapmanageralpha.zip | 206.79 KB

The Map Manager is a program which will help everyone keep their custom maps up to date. It will connect to a central server to download a list of maps.
Download

2 downloads

Marqui Jin's Startup Screen

marqui_jins_bf2_startup_v1.zip | 1.63 MB

The startup screen is the little window with pictures of clones and Aylaa Secure that appears whenever you attempt to start the game.
Download

309 downloads

Master Fionwe Skinpack

master_fionwe_skinpack.zip | 2.01 MB

Master Fionwe's skins; CIS and RE.
Download

274 downloads

Master Fionwe Skinpack 2

masterfionweskinpack2.zip | 3.93 MB

This mod is overflowing with really neat and interesting skins.
Download

952 downloads

Uploaded:03-08-2006
Masters vs Apprentices

masters_vs_apprentices.zip | 604.29 KB

This mods replace Mos Eisley Assault by Mygetto. You will play with Luke and Anakin vs Obi-Wan Kenobi and Emperor.
Download

117 downloads

Mega Wars

mega_wars.rar | 387.53 KB

This mod changes a couple of things.
Download

785 downloads

Uploaded:04-04-2006
Mega Wars (v1.1)

mega_wars11.1.zip | 474.83 KB

This is the updated version to the Mega Wars mod, the errors associated with the earlier release have been fixed.
Download

5 downloads

Menu Screen

menu_v1.0.zip | 12.49 MB

Simple a mod that changes the menu to a new one.
Download

120 downloads

Menu Screen Tutorial

How_to_Add_Tabs_to_the_Mel.rar | 2.34 MB

Download

1092 downloads

Mission-Scripter (1.0)

mission_scripter_v1.0.zip | 272.4 KB

What the Mission-Scripter here does is help take some of the guesswork out of this. This could be especially helpful if you're new to coding campaign scripts, and don't want to worry about making simple typos that ruin your .lua.
Download

1458 downloads

Mod Pack

lvl_pc.rar | 1.42 MB

This mod allows you to play as you are in the movies.
Download

495 downloads

Modable Mygeeto

modablemygeeto.zip | 11.53 MB

He has managed to get cpu to use this as a addon map. In order to get galactic marines in there, simply change your clone engineer skin AND model to that of the Clone Commander.
Download

710 downloads

Modable Mygeeto (fixed)

modablemygeetofixed.zip | 11.53 MB

This fixed a bug which was present in the original version.
Download

2587 downloads

Uploaded:03-12-2007
Modded ARC-170

md_arc170v0.7.zip | 3.45 KB

Yankfan has developed a tiny little mod that enhances the ARC-170. It now has 3 seats and its speed and weapons have been tweaked.
Download

58 downloads

Uploaded:03-07-2010
Modder5"s Random Skins Skin Pack

Random Skins Skin Pack.zip | 2.05 MB

This is a skin pack that I made. Pretty much, I recolored some defaut skins like for the ewoks, stormtrooper, scout trooper, etc. NOTICE: This is for modders and mappers ONLY! So, don't download it if you aren't a modder or mapper.
Download

1372 downloads

Uploaded:02-01-2006
Monster Wars

monsterwars.zip | 1.66 MB

Here we have a nice little mod thats lets you play as Wampas if your the Republic and Acklays if your the CIS.
Download

2589 downloads

More Bothans, Wookiees, and Dark Troopers Mod

more_bothans_darktroopers_officers_and_wookiees_mod.zip | 1.39 MB

This only affects the Galatic Civil Era. The Readme describes the changes for every map.
Download

248 downloads

More Droidekas Mod

more_droidekas_mod.zip | 524.73 KB

This is my very first mod and I must say many droideka fans will be happy with this one.
Download

5 downloads

MoS Eisley Dawn (1.3)

med.rar | 26.54 MB

It's a glitch proofed version of MOS EISLEY heroes map, commisioned by the G CLAN (my clan) to ward off the jerks that insist on spoiling everyone's fun.
Download

8021 downloads

Uploaded:09-05-2006
Mos Eisley Dawn (2.5)

med_v2.5.rar | 71.75 MB

This map is an expansion of Mos Eisley Hero Assault. Some of the units have been altered to make each one more unique rather than having 'copy characters.'
Download

834 downloads

Mos Eisley Jedi mod

moseisleyjedimod.zip | 5.38 MB

You can in The Mos Eisley Assualt, now play with some of the jedis, (the guys from coruscant...) and you also have some nice gunners, like Han Solo and Leaia on the good team.
Download

1121 downloads

Mos Eisley Labyrinth BETA (0.9)

mel.zip | 12.61 MB

This map is a Labyrinth out of objects of Mos Eisley.I think you will never know where you are.
Download

3042 downloads

Mos Lantis

mos_lantis.zip | 12.46 MB

This was a 30 min map and when it looks like his version of atlantis. Also, Mos Eisley. So, Mos Eisley and Atlantis = Mos Lantis. Welcome to a drowned city. bloody floors, and terror.
Download

1297 downloads

Uploaded:01-28-2009
Movie Based Maps Mod

MovieBased.zip | 271.47 MB

A pack of movie based maps.
Download

199 downloads

Mr. Boberts Skinpack

mr.boberts_skinpack.zip | 17.62 MB

Here's a new skinpack for you modders out there.
Download

701 downloads

Mustafar with General Grevious and EpII Clones

ep2_anakin_vs_grievous.zip | 302.45 KB

This mod put Episode II clones into Mustafar and places the CIS's hero as General Grevious.
Download

156 downloads

Uploaded:10-09-2008
My Battlefront2 Assets

my_battlefront_2_assets.zip | 14.54 KB

Here are some weapon .odf setups by 666rulerofclones. For the most part, the grenades are pretty much just .fx swaps, and the "atom bomb" is just an overpowered shell.
Download

1798 downloads

Mygeeto Assault: Beach Defense

mygeeto_assault_beach_deffense_v1.zip | 130.14 MB

Download

4127 downloads

Mygeeto Assault: Mappack 1

347th_first_mappack_installer.exe | 84.71 MB

The Venator Class Star Destroyer Protector was critically damaged on its way to Mygeeto, crashing onto the freezing surface Alzoc III. The troops aboard prepare a desperate defense against oncoming CIS forces.
Download

143 downloads

Uploaded:10-14-2008
Mygeeto Assault: Protector (1.0)

mygeetoassault1.zip | 16.55 MB

This is a forest map with a crashed venator on one side and a crashed CIS frigate on the other.
Download

1066 downloads

Mygeeto Center (1.0)

aaa.zip | 265.35 MB

The 823rd Elite legion has landed on Mygeeto to a crushing ambush and the troopers are separated. The droids and rebels are mounting a counter attack. The troopers are at your command. The local bases will fight for either side. You must fight to win.
Download

261 downloads

Mygeeto: Outpost (0.5)

mg3.zip | 8.74 MB

This map, Mygeeto: Outpost, is the first map created by this author. It's a fairly simple map, the sides are all default and the CPs are in their default positions.
Download

895 downloads

Mygeeto: Outpost (0.75)

my1.zip | 9.86 MB

This is the second verson to my map Mygeeto: Outpost. It still simple But has inproved alot.
Download

1452 downloads

Uploaded:12-22-2006
N-1 Starfighter Source Files (1.0)

n1_source_v1.zip | 2.97 MB

The N-1 Starfighter was developed by the Theed Palace Space Vessel Engineering Corps, for the Naboo Security Forces.
Download

7006 downloads

Uploaded:04-21-2008
Naboo Episode 1

naboo_episode_1.zip | 20.12 MB

Elfie's map can best be described as a map that makes up for what it lacks in quality in how fun it is to see.
Download

3322 downloads

Naboo Plains

naboo_plains.zip | 32.55 MB

This is a simple map that could definately use a few changes. It changes the Republic to Gunguns, superbattledroids to pilots, engineers to marines, and magnaguards to engineers.
Download

2240 downloads

Naboo: Theed Assault

theed_assault.zip.zip | 3.92 MB

There are 5 cps, 4 bordering around the fighting, 1 in the middle. The buildings in this map are placed so that the AI can outflank the enemy, making for a more difficult fight.
Download

13157 downloads

Uploaded:12-26-2007
Naboo: Theed Hangar

nth_v1.zip | 53.06 MB

The Battle for Naboo rages to its dramatic conclusion! Join forces with either the Trade Federation or the Naboo Royal Security Forces to control the Theed Hangar!
Download

446 downloads

Naboo: Urban Street Fight

nusf.zip | 10.01 MB

Medium-sized city. Naboo theme. CW and GCW.
Download

85 downloads

Uploaded:03-03-2014
Nar Shabba Moon

nar.zip | 27.85 MB

INSTALL:

1. Unzip Nar.zip.
2. Paste NAR folder in that into your Star Wars Battlefront 2 directory, which is: C:\Program Files\Star wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon

UNINSTALL:
1. Delete from where you put it: C:\Program Files\Star wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon
As easy as that.

BUGZ:
*When you try and be the CIS side it swaps to the REP side anyway??
*Galactic civil war crashes?
*No sky! (just black)
*Fighters WONT DAMN land!?!
And thats it I think?
If you find anymore please contact me at http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/members/mailform?user_ID=854083

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT DELETE OR HAVE SECOND THOUGHS BECAUSE OF THE BUGS, THE LEVEL IS STILL REALLY ENJOYABLE AND PLAYABLE, AND IT IS ONLY MY 1st SO PLEASE TRY IT!
Also I DID try my best to fix all bugs but wasn't able to, I know if I tried longer I probs good of, but I wanted to complete it cause I have been working on it
for weeks now! :)

Thank you
Have Fun
Download

1648 downloads

Nar Shaddaa: Eon city lower downtown (1.0)

nar_shaddaa_eon_city_street.zip | 63.17 MB

This has four CPs, but even with that small number of CPs, this map can get very choatic! CP 2 is the main CP both sides will need to win, and it's a really tough CP to hold!
Download

272 downloads

Uploaded:07-05-2012
Nedarb7\'s MOD

Nedarb7\\\'s MOD.zip | 235.51 MB

Info: MOD is a folder containing four side mods for StarWars Battlefront2
Includes:
Sides: 501st, 187th(phase 1 and 2), 41st Elite, and Galactic Marines.

New Weapons: DC-15a Blaster Rifle: 170 strength, DC-19s Blaster Carbine: 60 strength and rapid fire, ATCH Detonator: sticky bombs 450 strength, DN Bolt Caster: Strength unknown.

Upgraded Weapons: Blaster Rifle: New appearance; Strength decreased from 75 to 60, Sniper Rifle: Strength increased from 300 to 500; Bolt action Firing. Clone commanders: Commander Gree (41st Elite), Commander Appo (501st), Commander Bacara (Galactic Marines), 187th Clone Commander.

Known errors: 501st commander has the galactic marine\\\'s 1st person, ATCH Detonator has no image in the bottom left corner, DC-15a Blaster Rifle and DC-19s Blaster Carbine are lost when you switch weapons if you have the frenzy award, DN Bolt Caster has no firing sound. (Commanders with thermal detonators might throw them with a buff defense animation. After some play this will no longer occur)
Download

11124 downloads

Uploaded:01-26-2007
Nelvaan: Village (1.0)

nelfinal.zip | 18.07 MB

This location was featured in the Clone Wars cartoon. It's set in and around the village, and includes the Nelvaanians that inhabited it in their combat gear.
Download

199 downloads

Nemodia Trailer

vd_nemodia.zip | 7.56 MB

This is a trailer for Yankfan's upcoming map Nemodia.
Download

420 downloads

Neve Harbor

nev.rar | 39.02 MB

Large-sized city. Harbor/dockside city theme. CW and GCW.
Download

388 downloads

Uploaded:11-11-2008
New Weapons Pack (1.0)

weapons_pack.zip | 2.5 MB

New Weapons Pack by Skammer_216 contains 15 different custom weapons and some effects. This is only useful to modders to use in their custom sides.
Download

1048 downloads

Nhuurn: Underground (1.0)

nhuurn_underground.zip | 7.5 MB

Nhuurn: Underground is a small interior map by TotallyToenails. Hopefully, this is a trend - we've had a couple smaller-scale maps lately, and I like seeing them.
Download

403 downloads

Uploaded:06-19-2006
Nicara Ti/Loshon Skin Pack

loshon_tis_spec._ops._skin_pack.rar | 2.09 MB

Here is a skinpack that has an assortment of many skins for SWBF and SWBFII. It's got things like plasma trooper, faded capes, capes, troopers, ships, commando's, pilots, hero's, magna guards,and so on.
Download

225 downloads

Nielso4900's Menu and Cursor Pack (1.0)

nielso4900_menu_and_cursor_pack.zip | 10.03 MB

This is Nielso4900's third menu pack, but this time around he includes something a little different as an addition: cursors.
Download

378 downloads

Uploaded:04-27-2011
NightStalker's Map Pack

N.S.M.P.1.zip | 158.38 MB

This is my (our) first mod, so keep your fingers crossed. This mod includes: -Yasiv: An outpost bunker located in snowy, lost mountains -Ressavi: A wide-open dessert map dotted in secret caves and bunkers crawling with rebels and CIS -Bornesia: A wet jungle planet with unfreindly population, and even unfreindlier wildlife -Ashyr: Lost acient ruins deep in a cold autumn, a massive gorge divides the map -Custom sides created by my freind =(FGR)= $corpion -Improved Weapon Strength -Unnessecery units removed on Conquest -Flyers on ground maps -APC tanks -New weapons -brand-new Era -Enemies of the Chancellor -After order 66, signifficant CIS forces remained in key holdouts across the galaxy, these resistance pockets formed with early rebel militias and other dessenters to fight the Empire-in-Tranistion...
Download

384 downloads

No Saber Throw & Lightnings Mod

no_saber_throwlightnings_mod.zip | 212.95 KB

When playing "Mos Eisley" "Assault" mode, I always get annoyed that bots use lightsaber throw force so at this time I just remove it from game in "No_Saber_Throw_mod".
Download

9 downloads

Uploaded:07-18-2011
No Turrets Server Modification

NoTurrets.zip | 4.38 MB

Turrets are disabled, you cannot build them or use any that are emplacements on the maps.
Download

197 downloads

Nobby 134's hoth pilot mod

nobby_134s_hoth_pilot_mod.zip | 454.61 KB

This puts the rebel pilot on hoth, replacing the rebel smuggler although the pilots have no actual ground combat use they give the map a movie feeling.
Download

131 downloads

Uploaded:09-17-2008
Null_1138's Skinpack

null_1138_skinpack.zip | 12.19 MB

Here we have a skinpack by Null_1138.
Download

278 downloads

Obi-Wa vs. Wampas

obiwan_vs_wampa.zip | 413.86 KB

This mod replaces XL on Geonosis with Obi Wan,Clone trooper vs. Wampa.
Download

5789 downloads

Obi-Wan vs. Anakin on Mustafar-Mod

obiwan_vs_anakin_on_mustafar.zip | 362.6 KB

Obi-Wan vs. Anakin on Mustafar-mod, inspered by the fantastic duel seen in EP3.
Download

525 downloads

Uploaded:09-03-2008
Obiwan vs Anakin menu screen (1.0)

obiwan_vs_anakin_menu_screen.rar | 2.25 MB

This is a simple menu screen with a picture of obiwan fighting anakin on mustafar. It features a lightsaber cursor and some sounds from Best of PC.
Download

743 downloads

Uploaded:05-05-2008
ODFs for Dummies [for WordPad]

DannsODFForDummiesGuideWOD.zip | 10.38 KB

This is a guide to teach you the basics and not-so-basics of modifying ODF files for the game Star Wars Battlefront II.
Download

525 downloads

Old Battlefield (1.0)

obf.rar | 17.25 MB

It is a nice mix of Naboo and Mos Eisley, and theire are somme trees from Yavin 4. The Ground is an old orange brown. It include ow Conquest. The reinforcemant are 1000:1000.
Download

1337 downloads

Order 66 (1.0)

order66_in_naboo.zip | 1.66 MB

A nice little mod here. It changes Naboo:Theed to "Order 66" mode. Basically it replaces CIS with Jedi and puts Anakin as the hero of the Rebublic.
Download

3571 downloads

Order 66 (2.0)

order_662.0.zip | 1.95 MB

An update on 1.0 in which it adds lots more maps to the "Order 66" idea. It is playable on: Kashyyyk, Geonosis, Yavin 4, Mos Eisley, Naboo, Dagobah, Death Star, Mygetoo, Utapau, Tantive IV, Coruscant, Polis Massa.
Download

11517 downloads

Order 66: AaSD BETA version 0.90

asd90.rar | 47.46

July 23, 2015, 05:59:49 PM #12 Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 06:02:39 PM by Led
even more files
[spoiler]
order66_in_naboo.zip | 1.66 MB

A nice little mod here. It changes Naboo:Theed to "Order 66" mode. Basically it replaces CIS with Jedi and puts Anakin as the hero of the Rebublic.
Download

3571 downloads

Order 66 (2.0)

order_662.0.zip | 1.95 MB

An update on 1.0 in which it adds lots more maps to the "Order 66" idea. It is playable on: Kashyyyk, Geonosis, Yavin 4, Mos Eisley, Naboo, Dagobah, Death Star, Mygetoo, Utapau, Tantive IV, Coruscant, Polis Massa.
Download

11517 downloads

Order 66: AaSD BETA version 0.90

asd90.rar | 47.46 MB

A few Jedi managed to escape from the Jedi Temple, and got help by the Mon Calamari and the Rebel Alliance to escape from Coruscant. An Imperial Patrol discovered the cruiser, and requested back-up by the Imperial Fleet.
Download

136 downloads

Original Names (1.0)

2core.zip | 1.21 MB

this just replaces the names of all units and some weapons.
Download

1440 downloads

Uploaded:10-08-2007
Other Heroes

other.zip | 13.99 MB

This pack includes 8 heroes from my Dathomir and Naboo map and 3 heroes just for this pack.
Download

348 downloads

Other wars

other_wars.zip | 605.3 KB

This mod replace Mos Eisley Assault by Geonosis. You can play with Gugan , Wampa vs Acklay and Ewoks.
Download

475 downloads

Patch 1.1 for Yavin Plains

sound_patch_1.1.zip | 81.63 KB

This is the sound fix for Yavin Plains. It adds weapon sounds to the ATST vehichle!
Download

248 downloads

Pegasus v1.0

pegasus.zip | 20.76 MB

Pegasus is a Geonosis-like map that takes place in a canyon of rocky spires.
Download

103 downloads

Uploaded:12-20-2009
Pepperland: Psychedelia 2.0 Sides Assets

PPRSides.zip | 97.01 MB

SWBFII Modding Assets
Download

521 downloads

Uploaded:08-30-2007
Person vs Person Map

personvsperson_map.zip | 16.84 MB

This map is a small arena designed for online use to see who is the best in star wars battlefront 2.
Download

207 downloads

Pilot on Hoth

pilotonhoth.zip | 390.13 KB

You know how during the war on Hoth you see the rebel pilots fighting alongside the rest of the rebel army? That's what this mod is all about.
Download

295 downloads

Plains Of Oblivion (v1.0)

pob_v1.zip | 2.19 MB

This is a plane of oblivion from the game " The Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion".
Download

1541 downloads

Uploaded:12-21-2006
Plane of Oblivion (2.0)

plane_of_oblivion_mapv.2.0.zip | 2.05 MB

Plane of Oblivion is a small map from Dequeen_91.
Download

172 downloads

Plane of Oblivion (v1.1)

pob_v1.1.zip | 2.19 MB

This map is designed to be a recreation or representation of the Plane of Oblivion, as seen in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
Download

48 downloads

Plasticy Stormies (1.0)

plasticy_stormies.zip | 4.74 MB

This skinpack by Vegati is a really simple skinpack.
Download

834 downloads

Uploaded:12-20-2005
Playable Gamorreans mod

gamorreansmod.zip | 521.57 KB

This is a mod that makes the Gamorrean Guard available to play as(Replacing the Empire) on these maps: Tantive IV (Conquest), Jabba's Palace (Conquest), Kashyyyk (Conquest), and Dagobah (Conquest).
Download

5161 downloads

Uploaded:01-08-2008
Player Profile With All Legendary Awards

player1_profile.zip | 660.92 KB

What Delta47 has done here is acquired all the Legendary awards on his (or her) profile and made it available for you to download and enjoy if you don't feel like going through all the trouble yourself.
Download

261 downloads

Points for Spcials

PointsforSpcials.zip | 34.38 MB

Download

93 downloads

Uploaded:06-27-2008
Polis Massa Robots Die Outside (1.0)

pol_1_robots_die.zip | 2.66 MB

A mod that makes the droids from the CIS be affected by the deathregion on Polis Massa.
Download

925 downloads

PsYcH0 Dueling Arena

psych0_dueling_arena.zip | 30.05 MB

This is my first big map and im pretty pleased with it. It features: 4 big dueling arenas, 4 more special rooms, New skins on buildings, Many renamed weapons and options, and some more stuff.
Download

208 downloads

Uploaded:02-14-2008
QRA

QRA.zip | 19.85 MB

A mod Map made for =QRA=. This Map is geared more towards multiplayer, therefore I never gave the bots paths to follow.
Download

485 downloads

Queen vs Queen Tantive IV (1.0)

battleofqueens.zip | 514.63 KB

This replaces the Rebels with Queen of Naboo and her guards and the Empire with Leia and Rebels. The major bug in this is when you use the Queen or her guards, there main weapon floats beside them.
Download

73 downloads

Uploaded:01-02-2008
Queen's & Gaurd's

mission.lvl | 1.2 MB

This is a mod made by "Athieboy" it was for the [182nd] clan. This mod changes the coroucant conquest Clone Wars. Changes: Instead of Republic vs CIS, it's the queen of the republic Padme vs the queens royal gaurds.
Download

999 downloads

Uploaded:08-21-2008
Rancor Assets Pack (1.0)

rancor.zip | 2.61 MB

Download

20 downloads

Random screens from Battlefront 2

random_screenshots.rar | 4.51 MB

A few 800x600 BF2 screenshots from pastet2x2.
Download

19 downloads

Random Screenshots (1.0)

bf2_screenshots.zip | 10.69 MB

This is a fairly self-explanatory file. A large collection of "random screenshots," in jpeg format.
Download

69 downloads

Random Skinpack (7z)

random_skinpack.7z | 3.84 MB

This is a simple skinpack, containing a few reskins of the clone and jet trooper, plus a few episode 2 clone skins.
Download

267 downloads

Ranger Captain's Commandos

ranger_captains_commandos.zip | 38.85 KB

This replaces the shock trooper class from the empire and republic with space marines.
Download

256 downloads

Ranger Captain's Commandos (Fixed)

ranger_captains_commandos.rar | 182.01 KB

As before, replaces missile trooper classes within empire and republic with marines from the space maps.
Download

5438 downloads

Uploaded:11-09-2006
Raxus Prime (1.0)

rpe.zip | 22.59 MB

This RAXUS PRIME map is part of the "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" custom map series by a_speck_of_dust and Yankfan.
Download

9807 downloads

Raxus Prime (1.0)

del_raxusprime.zip | 23.53 MB

A full scale battle in an industrial environment. Battlefield medium-huge.
Download

174 downloads

Realistic Mod - Imp

REALISTIC__MOD_IMP.rar | 31.56 MB

All this file does is changes your imps so that the storm trooper only has a gun and the sniper has more snipe shots and more.
Download

209 downloads

Realm of Chaos 2.0 Sides

RealmofChaosSides.zip | 112.43 MB

Download

1676 downloads

Uploaded:10-27-2008
Red Clone Mod

RED_CLONE__MOD.rar | 49.02 MB

All this does is change the rep clones to red clones.
Download

1062 downloads

Red clone trooper mod (1.2)

red_clone_mod.rar | 49.02 MB

This is another small sides mod by TJDFIXER, this time, he chooses to cover the "shock troopers" from Episode III.
Download

1472 downloads

Remaining Jedi

remainingjedi.zip | 807.99 KB

The imperial scouts have reported seeing rebel bases located throughout Tatooine, there appears to be the most in Mos Eisley and the scouts have reported seeing Luke Skywalker with an army of the remaining Jedi Knights.
Download

730 downloads

Republic 41st Legion Mod (7z)

republic_41st_legion_mod.7z | 22.7 MB

This is my Republic 41st Legion Mod. It replaces the Republic Side with the Kashyyk Troopers seen in Episode 3. The weapons setups have been tweaked for both troopers and fighters, I hope you like them.
Download

455 downloads

Republic Marines

republic_marines.zip | 269.38 KB

Replaces all (except on Geo) republic infantry with Space Marines, For those that want to have a rocket and a rifle, and want that commando feel on any mission.
Download

636 downloads

Revisited

revisited.zip | 8.81 MB

11 original Maps with more Heroes. Even the AI will play them. Every included Map has 8 characters for each side (Heroes and the normal soldiers).
Download

22384 downloads

Uploaded:02-04-2008
Rhen Var Temple (2.0)

rhenvartemple2.0.zip | 212.65 MB

On the cold, icy world of Rhen Var, there is a large temple complex that used to belong to an ancient sith cult. Placed on a mountainside, the temple is surrounded by precarious cliffs and drops.
Download

3386 downloads

Rhen Var: Battlefield Beta (1.0)

rhen_var_battlefield_beta0.rar | 34.81 MB

Rhen Var: Battlefield is a cool little beta from Karnage. It's on the smallish side, and it has a lot of emphasis on tech; it imports props from the original Rhen Vars, and uses assets shipped with the game very creatively.
Download

13109 downloads

Rhen Var: Harbor

rh1.zip | 33.38 MB

This is a map from SWBFI. It has the following modes: conquest, 1 flag ctf, 2 flag ctf, hero assault and XL.
Download

4913 downloads

Uploaded:03-12-2007
Rhen Var: Temple

rhenvartemple.zip | 218.32 MB

This is an expansion of the BF1 Map, Rhen Var: Citadel. For those of you that do not know of Citadel, it is an old abandoned Jedi Temple, and it is the duty of the Republic/Rebellion to defend it against take-over by the evil CIS/Empire.
Download

640 downloads

Rhen Var: Temple 2.0 Sides

RVTSides.zip | 105.71 MB

SWBFII Modding Assets
Download

8745 downloads

Uploaded:03-27-2007
Rhen-Var Droid Factory

mp_rhenvar.zip | 178.96 MB

A small ARC squadron was dispatched to Rhen-Var to sabotage the production facility on it. The squadron first bombed the entrance creting massive caveins all throughout the facility.
Download

10951 downloads

Uploaded:09-28-2006
Rise of the Empire #1: New Era Begins (1.25)

rise_of_the_empire_1_new_era_begins_version_1.25.zip | 137 MB

Here is Rise of the Empire #1: New Era Begins Version 1.25. I fixed some small problems and fixed the localization for all languages.
Download

11655 downloads

Rise of the Empire #2 - Outpost Overrun (1.5)

rise_of_the_empire_2_outpost_overrun_version_1.5.zip | 118.99 MB

Whoops, sorry, the last Version 1.5 had a localization problem...I forgot to localize the Imperial Clone Commando. That's all fixed now.
Download

11006 downloads

Rise of the Empire #3: Hidden Surprise (1.25)

rise_of_the_empire_3_hidden_surprise_version_1.25.zip | 99 MB

This makes some significant changes from Version 1.0. The low settings red lake problem has been fixed, as has localization for all languages.
Download

8934 downloads

Uploaded:02-28-2007
Rise of the Empire #4: Plains of Chaos (1.0)

rise_of_the_empire_4_plains_of_chaos_version_1.0.zip | 119.31 MB

Here's Rise of the Empire #4: Plains of Chaos, the long-awaited map.
Download

208 downloads

Robber's Arena (1.0)

robbers_arena.zip | 28.31 MB

Download

671 downloads

Rotunda: Mountain City

rotunda_mountain_city.zip | 18.77 MB

Download

185 downloads

RPG

RPG.zip | 23.15 MB

A good map for RPGing People. There are four quadrants, Red BLue Green and Yellow. Yellow has the imaginary snow speeders, Green has a small town, Blue has Fluffy and Sparky's home, and red has a tower and a little bit of Jabba.
Download

5123 downloads

Ryloth: Fueling Station (v2.0)

ryloth_base_2.0.zip | 18.86 MB

New Republic Intelligience has discovered a secret Imperial base and re-fueling station for Star Destroyers on the planet Ryloth in the blistering hot, little frequented Bright Lands.
Download

2703 downloads

Ryloth: Fueling Station 2.5 Patch (2.5)

ryloth_fueling_station_patch_2.5.zip | 620.26 KB

This is the fixed version of the core.lvl file for Ryloth: Fueling Station. You MUST HAVE Ryloth: Fueling Station 2.0 installed before installing this patch!
Download

478 downloads

Sacorria (1.0)

sca.zip | 11.74 MB

This is my second map. It's more of a concept or idea map; the idea being to have a battle fought from a series of connecting platforms.
Download

533 downloads

Sacorria (2.0)

sacorria.zip | 30.14 MB

Here we have a newer version of Dark Samus's Sacorria map.
Download

12853 downloads

Saga of the 607th - Final Map Pack

saga_of_the_607th.zip | 231.86 MB

This map pack contains all the maps from both the 607th Map Pack 1 and Map Pack 2, as well as Jandoon: 607th Purge (which was released seperately) and Space Kamino: 607th Stand. (which has not been released untill now).
Download

1484 downloads

Saleucami Canyons v1.1

saleucami_v1_1.zip | 15.95 MB

In the Clone Wars, the Republic begins an all-out assault on a Separatist War Factory on Saleucami. Jedi Knight Aayla Secura leads the attack while Grievous prepares his forces in order to cripple the Republic attack.
Download

371 downloads

Sam's ultra skinpack

sams_ultra_skinpack.zip | 5.84 MB

Here's an... interesting pack of skins from "samtheretardjedi".
Download

344 downloads

Santa's Village

santasvillage.zip | 5.86 MB

Medium-sized city. Holiday-themed city. CW and GCW.
Download

209 downloads

Uploaded:08-01-2008
Sanyika's Battlefront II Launcher

sanyikas_battlefront_ii_launcher.zip | 4.03 MB

This menu screen by Sanyika replaces the 501st trooper on Mustafar with a screen that shows a shock trooper, a 212th trooper, a Kashyyyk trooper, a Clone commando, and a couple of starfighters.
Download

463 downloads

Uploaded:08-05-2008
Sanyika's Battlefront II Launcher v1.1 (1.1)

sanyikas_launcher_new.zip | 2.58 MB

Simple launcher for Battlefront II. Changes in the updated version: Some smoother textures, Automatic install created, Changed startup music, Removed clicking sounds.
Download

207 downloads

SBD Changed to Marine

sbd_changed_to_marine.zip | 281.67 KB

This mod replaces the Super Battle Droid with the Droid Marine.
Download

2 downloads

SBD Changed to Marine (2.0)

sbd_changed_to_marine2.0.zip | 281.78 KB

Download

2232 downloads

Uploaded:04-21-2006
(SBF) Hero Map 2 v. 2

SBFHeroMap2v2.zip | 32.81 MB

Custom Made Map for SWBFII
Download

46752 downloads

(SBF) Hypori: Greivous Attacks

sbfhyporigreivousattacks.zip | 33.57 MB

The setting is at a crash site on the planet Hypori from the Clone Wars Animated Series. This is where General Greivous made his first appearance and greatest strike. You can either play as Jedi, or as the enourmous CIS army.
Download

379 downloads

Scapio

contest_scapio.exe | 14.23 MB

Small-Medium sized island city. Bespin-like color scheme. Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War.
Download

2707 downloads

Sernpidal - Last Stand

sernpidal_v1.zip | 22.71 MB

Clone wars: A republic recon force is ambused by a detachment of CIS droids while searching the Outer Rim regions for the leaders of the Confederacy of Independant Systems, and the droid leader General Greivous, who have gone into hiding.
Download

903 downloads

Servorum: Swamp

ssa.exe | 37.03 MB

Servorum: Swamp, by Yankfan, is an enjoyable experience set in a murky swamp.
Download

256 downloads

SFOR Republic Carbine

sfor_republic_carbine.zip | 210.86 KB

This is the SFOR Republic Carbine from Star Wars Galaxies. The program used to make this was XSI 6 Mod Tools.
Download

160 downloads

Shadow Cannon

ShadowCannon.zip | 847.01 KB

A coolio Rocket launcher. It's a homing missile (press the lock on button) that does TREMENDOUS damage.
Download

957 downloads

Shooting Range (1.0 (Beta))

str.zip | 33.03 MB

This is a pretty simple, straightforward map. It's set up, as you might guess, as a shooting range - it's a long corridor filled with enemy AI for you to shoot.
Download

545 downloads

Short simple Localizing Video Tutorial

localizing_tutorial_from_motorxmania.rar | 682 KB

Tells you how to change somethings in game name for your mod map by localizing.
Download

98 downloads

Uploaded:01-03-2008
Silverblade's Skin Pack (1.0)

silverblade_skinpack_1.0.zip | 2.86 MB

This is SilverBlade's Skin Pack. it has 6 skins. You Need to change them from a .bmp to a .tga for them to work ingame.
Download

965 downloads

Skin Pack 2 (2.0)

skin_pack_2.zip | 699.62 KB

A pack from hebrew69hammer that contains 12 skins.
Download

149 downloads

Uploaded:12-19-2008
Skinpack 01

skinpack_01.zip | 2.1 MB

This skinpack is a very basic set of skins by 666rulerofclones.
Download

2635 downloads

Skinpack II from Commander Fordo

fordos_skins_ii.rar | 1.94 MB

This is his second skin pack. Here are all his skins for Battlefront II. There are old and new ones.
Download

1064 downloads

Uploaded:11-26-2005
skins.zip

skins.zip | 1.57 MB

My new Skins
Download

659 downloads

Uploaded:11-19-2005
skins2.rar

skins2.rar | 750.78 KB

This are the same skins how the ep3 clone skins in battlefront 1 category!
Download

214 downloads

Skywalkers on Yavin 4

skywalkers_on_yavin4.zip | 276.42 KB

This changes the units on Yavin 4, around a bit.
Download

1626 downloads

Uploaded:08-29-2006
Slide (1.0)

slide.rar | 9.23 MB

The Republic starts off with defensive trenches, etc. at its spawn. The CIS starts off at the opposite end in a ditch.
Download

347 downloads

SniperClanMeet (v.1)

sct.zip | 14.45 MB

The map includes GCW and CW 2Flag-CTF and GCW Assault.
Download

3 downloads

Snow Rebels in Mygeeto

snow_rebels_in_mygeeto.zip | 849.15 KB

Mygeeto Conquest Clone Wars Mod: changed the Republic Team to the Rebels Team.
Download

140 downloads

Snowtroopers in Mygeeto

snowtroopers_in_mygetto.zip | 807.23 KB

This mod changes the teams of the Republic to Empire and CIS to Rebels in the Clone Wars era.
Download

16981 downloads

Uploaded:10-11-2007
Space Angruya (1.2)

spaceangruya_v1.2.rar | 76.62 MB

It has complete (custom) sides and a secret room... There is also Conquest, Republic VS CIS in A Republic Cruiser.
Download

11597 downloads

Uploaded:04-30-2006
Space fight with 4 command

SP1.zip | 17.37 MB

Space fight with 4 command chips and 7 frigates
Download

3309 downloads

Space Mustafar and Coruscant

space_mustafar_and_coriscant.zip | 276.3 KB

This map changes the space mygeeto background to the Coriscant Background. It also changes the background of space felucia to the Mustafar background.
Download

8263 downloads

Space with 4 Command Ships

sp1.zip | 17.37 MB

The first spacemap with 4 mainships! It's the first map released by the author. It's great fun, because there are many fighters.
Download

3824 downloads

Space with Jettrooper and Magna Guard

asd.zip | 32.64 MB

This is a space map in the CW era. You can play as Jettrooper Clone Pilot Magna Guard and Droid Pilot.
Download

138 downloads

Space Yavin (1.4)

space_yavin_v1.zip | 57.49 MB

This version of Space Yavin (IV, really) is billed by the author as a "new, improved Space Yavin."
Download

2307 downloads

Space Yavin (V2.6)

space_yavin4_v2.6.zip | 46.38 MB

This is version 2 of spaceyavin's Space Yavin map.
Download

151 downloads

Uploaded:09-14-2012
Space: Boarding Action 0.6 beta

BoardingAction0.6b.zip | 88.31 MB

Be sure to read the readme, or you\'ll be missing some first person models. This is very much an unpolished beta weighing in at 258 MB uncompressed, and contains bugs as well as incomplete features. I\'d cobbled the interiors together using mostly pieces of other stock levels. It may not be the best, but it\'s playable. If you\'ve ever wanted to fight through the interior of a cruiser, feel free to check it out.

A note on teleports:

MonCal bridge - Walk out of the interior Rebel CP, and take a left just before the turret control room, then walk into the airlock model. Once on the bridge, the exit is on the far right side. Just walk up to the blast door and you\'ll come out near life support and the hangar.

ISD bridge - Upon exiting the interior Imperial CP, take the second left in the turret control room, then take the right fork in the detention area. Once on the bridge, the corner to your immediate right is the exit. Walk to the corner, and you\'ll come out near life support in the detention area.
Download

330 downloads

Species War

species_war.zip | 1.17 MB

This mod modifies the Mos Eisley Assault to include species fighting species. This isn't meant for balance gameplay but rather for amusement.
Download

560 downloads

Species War (2.0)

species_war_2.zip | 1.56 MB

They just don't make them like this anymore. obsevre, ye olde hex mod. The conclusion to an older one which would change the sides on maps to that of the indigenous life that can be found scattred amongst the assets.
Download

516 downloads

Uploaded:12-05-2008
Sraiden: Ash Forest (v.1)

llv.7z | 25.53 MB

Sraiden: Ash Forest, is as it the title suggests an ash forest. The environment is so well done you can almost feel yourself choking. lamespouts and ash are everywhere. Dry, dead stumps are all that remain of what looks to be a once mighty forest.
Download

1324 downloads

Uploaded:01-27-2009
Sraiden: Ash Forest + 'Custom Conquest' (2.0)

llv.exe | 47.26 MB

Sraiden final version. Most improvements are to sides and gameplay. (Map has slight visual improvemenet in CW). Also adds extra mode, custom conquest, to 5 stock maps.
Download

136 downloads

Star Destroyer Assault WIP Video (1.0)

sda_wip_video.zip | 10.94 MB

This video shows how far along I am on the Star Destroyer Map. Play it with flash player or a web browser.
Download

344 downloads

Star Destroyer Map WIP Screenies (1)

star_destroyer_wip.zip | 5.96 MB

The title says it all. These are promotional stills from Commander Jaspo's upcoming Star Destroyer map, which is still in progress.
Download

763 downloads

Star Viper Source Files

star_viper_v1.zip | 2.26 MB

This is the mandalorian fighter used by the Black Sun in Shadows of the Empire EU. It has 2 twin laser cannons, 2 proton torpedo launchers, shileds and is highly maneuverable.
Download

210 downloads

Uploaded:10-18-2005
Star Wars Battlefront 2 'Dagobah' Trailer

SW_Battlefront2_Dagobah_Trailer.zip | 14.6 MB

A trailer for Star Wars Battlefront 2 focusing on Dagobah.
Download

273 downloads

Star Wars Battlefront 2 'Endor' Trailer

SW_Battlefront2_Endor_Trailer.zip | 10.96 MB

A trailer for Star Wars Battlefront 2 focusing on Endor.
Download

51081 downloads

Uploaded:02-15-2006
Star Wars Battlefront 2 - v1.1 Patch [US]

bfiiupdate1_1.exe | 26.52 MB

This patch upgrades your US retail version to v1.1. This update adds support for new maps, additional server-client functionality, a handful of gameplay tweaks, some multiplayer improvements, a couple of bug fixes, and more.
Download

1110 downloads

Uploaded:07-08-2005
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Coruscant Movie Trailer

swbattlef2_mul1_070705_qt.zip | 12.4 MB

This medium resolution movie trailer introduces the world of Coruscant, included in the upcoming Star Wars Battlefront II. It requires Quick Time to play.
Download

711 downloads

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Geonosis Movie Trailer

swbattlef2_mul2_070705_qt.zip | 12.41 MB

This medium resolution trailer introduces the world of Geonosis, included in the upcoming Star Wars Battlefront II. This trailer requires Quick Time to play.
Download

2142 downloads

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Polis Massa Trailer

swbattlef2_mul3_070705_qt.zip | 12.37 MB

This medium resolution movie trailer introduces the world of Polis Massa, included in the upcoming Star Wars Battlefront II. This trailer requires Quick Time to play.
Download

37 downloads

Uploaded:02-27-2014
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Server Manager PS2 v1.07

SWBattlefrontIIPS2ServerV107.exe | 177.15 MB

This is the Star Wars Battlefront 2 Server Manager v1.07, the program that allows you to run a dedicated PS2 Star Wars Battlefront 2 server from your PC.

It's also the one you need to install before you can upgrade to v1.1 with the big fixes. (Highly recommended)
Download

347 downloads

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Space Starting Menu

space.zip | 8.67 MB

Download

296 downloads

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Trailer #13

SW_Battlefront2_Trailer13.zip | 15.27 MB

Another trailer is out showing more footage from Star Wars Battlefront 2.
Download

259 downloads

Uploaded:08-03-2005
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Trailer #6

SW_Battlefront2_JabbasPalace.zip | 12.33 MB

This trailer for Star Wars Battlefront 2 focuses on Jabba's Palace.
Download

219 downloads

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Trailer #7

SW_Battlefront2_Kashyyk.zip | 13.97 MB

This trailer gives over overflight of the Kashyyk planet.
Download

1016 downloads

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Trailer #8

SW_Battlefront2_YavinIV.zip | 12.67 MB

This trailer gives an overflight of the Yavin IV planet.
Download

178945 downloads

Star Wars Battlefront 2-v1.1 Patch [International]

bfiiupdateint1_1.exe | 57.64 MB

This patch upgrades your International retail version to v1.1. This update adds support for new maps, additional server-client functionality, a handful of gameplay tweaks, some multiplayer improvements, a couple of bug fixes, and more.
Download

73469 downloads

Uploaded:09-25-2008
Star Wars Battlefront Conversion Pack (2.0)

convopackinstaller.exe | 754.75 MB

Well, it's finally here. After more than two years, the Conversion Pack has been seen through to its completion. And what a completion!
Download

47745 downloads

Uploaded:10-03-2006
Star Wars Battlefront Conversion Pack v1.75

bf1pack_v175b.exe | 588.61 MB

Here is version 1.75 of the Star Wars Battlefront Conversion Pack.
Download

209081 downloads

Star Wars Battlefront Conversion Pack v2.0

ConvoPackInstaller.exe | 754.75 MB

Full release of the Star Wars Battlefront Conversion Pack. Download includes full auto-installer.
Download

61189 downloads

Star Wars Battlefront Conversion Pack v2.2 Patch

ConPack2.2Patch.exe | 58.01 MB

This is the first public patch to the Conversion Pack 2.0.
Download

315 downloads

Uploaded:09-23-2005
Star Wars Battlefront II Felucia Trailer

swbf2_mul1_092305_qt.zip | 13.76 MB

This high-res clip introduces the planet Mygeeto in half a minute of in-engine footage.
Download

402 downloads

Star Wars Battlefront II Hoth Trailer

swbf2_mul2_092305_qt.zip | 13.4 MB

This high-res clip introduces the planet Hoth in half a minute of in-engine footage.
Download

94775 downloads

Star Wars Battlefront II Mod Tools (PC)

swbattlefrontiimodtools.exe | 538.16 MB

LucasArts has released a beta version of the Pandemic Studios' Star Wars Battlefront II mod tools kit, allowing the community to create their own single/multiplayer content.
Download

570 downloads

Star Wars Battlefront II Mygeeto Trailer

swbf2_mul3_092305_qt.zip | 12.95 MB

This high-res clip introduces the planet Mygeeto in half a minute of in-engine footage.
Download

420 downloads

Uploaded:11-02-2005
Star Wars Battlefront II PSP Trailer

SWBattlefrontII-PSP-trailer.mov | 32.42 MB

A trailer showing off PSP footage for the recently released Star Wars Battlefront II.
Download

590 downloads

Uploaded:07-23-2005
Star Wars Battlefront II Trailer #5

swbattlefrontii_480.mov | 20.05 MB

Check out this high res trailer of the upcoming shooter based in the Star Wars universe. It showcases Battlefront II as seen at E3
Download

26670 downloads

Uploaded:02-17-2006
Star Wars Battlefront II v1.1 CD Patch

BFIIUpdateEngCD1_1.exe | 26.52 MB

This patch updates you game installed off CD, not DVD.
Download

13884 downloads

Uploaded:10-31-2005
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Dedicated Server

swbattlefrontiipcserver.exe | 152.81 MB

This beta standalone server software allows you to run a dedicated server for the PC version of Star Wars: Battlefront 2.
Download

970 downloads

Uploaded:11-04-2013
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Map - Republic Commando v1.0

RPH.zip | 221.13 MB

In the Republic Commando map, you are on the hunt for a ship which mysteriously vanished after losing links with the forces of the Republic. Your task is to find out what happened.
Download

403 downloads

Uploaded:11-06-2013
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Mod - Dark Side v1.0

thedarktimes.exe | 84.6 MB

This mod is not available for all maps.
Download

255 downloads

Uploaded:10-21-2013
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Mod - Grievous Revenge Episode I - Invasion of Utapau v2.0

GRU.zip | 144.42 MB

You will see a lot of changes! You will be able to take part in an epic battle. To install, unzip the archive to game folder GameData addon
Download

180 downloads

Uploaded:11-25-2013
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Mod - Mass Effect Unification R2

MassEffectUnificationSetup_r2_standalone.exe | 1.18 GB

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Run MassEffectUnificationSetup_r2_standalone.exe or MassEffectUnificationSetup_r2_standalone_Steam.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
2. After the installation completes, the Configuration Utility will launch. With this tool, you can perform various operations including, but not limited to: toggling the mod on or off without uninstalling it; determining whether Shepard's class should be a specific class or randomized; enabling and disabling AI heroes; and enabling or disabling the custom GUI (i.e., the new, red menus). This tool can also be launched from the "Mass Effect – Unification" Start Menu folder.
3. Launch Star Wars: Battlefront II and enjoy playing the updated release of Mass Effect: Unification!
Download

38 downloads

Uploaded:05-06-2014
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Mod - Mass Effect: Unification R3 (Retail Version)

MassEffectUnificationSetup_r3_standalone_Retail.exe | 1.32 GB

1. Run MassEffectUnificationSetup_r3_standalone.exe or MassEffectUnificationSetup_r3_standalone_Steam.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
2. After the installation completes, the Configuration Utility will launch. With this tool, you can perform various operations including, but not limited to: toggling the mod on or off without uninstalling it; determining whether Shepard's class should be a specific class or randomized; enabling and disabling AI heroes; and enabling or disabling the custom GUI (i.e., the new, red menus). This tool can also be launched from the "Mass Effect – Unification" Start Menu folder.
3. Launch Star Wars: Battlefront II and enjoy playing the updated release of Mass Effect: Unification!
Download

82 downloads

Uploaded:05-06-2014
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Mod - Mass Effect: Unification R3 (Steam Version)

MassEffectUnificationSetup_r3_standalone_Steam.exe | 1.32 GB

1. Run MassEffectUnificationSetup_r3_standalone.exe or MassEffectUnificationSetup_r3_standalone_Steam.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
Download

225 downloads

Uploaded:05-20-2014
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Mod - Mass Effect: Unification R4 Standalone

MassEffectUnificationSetup_r4_standalone.exe | 1.32 GB

1. Run MassEffectUnificationSetup_r4_standalone.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
Download

228 downloads

Uploaded:10-08-2014
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Mod - Stargate: Battlefront Pegasus V2

SBP_Installer.exe | 55.6 MB

Will you defend mankind or eat them?
Download

4610 downloads

Uploaded:11-04-2013
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Mod - The Old Republic v1.0

TOR.rar | 84.35 MB

If you want to plunge into the past and feel the bloody war - over 3,500 years before the events of the movies, then this mod is right for you! You will find all of the well-known soldiers of the Republic and the opposing forces of the Empire.
Download

21747 downloads

Uploaded:07-24-2006
Star Wars: Battlefront Conversion Pack (1.0)

bf1_conversion_pack_1.0.exe | 327.16 MB

A conversion of all the SWBF maps for SWBF II, done by the TAW and GT clans.
Download

1992 downloads

Uploaded:03-19-2013
Star Wars: Battlefront II Mod - Battlefront: Evolved v1.0

Evolved_1.0.exe | 89.28 MB

First release of Evolved, a mod for Star Wars Battlefront that improves the visuals of the teams. Maps are not changed. Online compatible.
Download

3915 downloads

Uploaded:02-13-2012
Star Wars: Battlefront II Mod - The Battlefront Project v1.1

BFP.zip | 495.64 MB

This will make Battlefront more accurate to Star Wars, more challenging, more complex, more battle-packed and more of what it should have been in general. Battlefront Project includes Syth\'s redone side layout that includes hundreds of new models, re-vamped weapons interface, improved AI and improved Jedi/Sith light saber combos.
Download

12672 downloads

Star Wars: Battlefront II v1.1 Dedicated Server

swbattlefrontiipcserver_v1_1.exe | 154.4 MB

A Star Wars: Battlefront II PC dedicated server updating the server for the shooter sequel to version 1.1.
Download

451 downloads

Storm Commando

storm_commando.zip | 2.69 MB

Storm Commando. Features 2 new weapons and 1 new skin.
Download

513 downloads

Storm Commando assets

storm_commando_bfii.zip | 2.08 MB

This is for modders putting custom sides in their maps. It's a new unit, and the localisation keys are included.
Download

138 downloads

Stormtroopers on Geonosis

stormtroopers_on_geonosis.zip | 413.85 KB

This is a mod that let's you fight as stormtroopers vs. rebels Geonosis, one of the greatest Battlefront 2-maps.
Download

12906 downloads

Uploaded:08-07-2007
Sullust: Jedi Conclave

sullust.zip | 75.5 MB

The map features what anyone would expect in a KOTOR map: Jedi, Sith, Sith troopers, Force powers -- you get the idea. Sullust is Assault-only but both era's are playable.
Download

2054 downloads

Sulon: Canyon Wars (1.0)

canyonwars.zip | 14.91 MB

Out in the rocky canyons of Sulon a small resistance of clones rebel against the new empire. Fight this battle to bring victory or defeat to the rebel clones.
Download

1344 downloads

Super Arena Land (1.0)

sal.zip | 6.37 MB

This map is an 'Extra Large Arena Deluxe'. It has many ruined walls, buildings, and a temple. There is a ravine running through the middle and the only way across is a bridge, or a little side path along the side.
Download

368 downloads

Uploaded:07-17-2007
Super Battle Droids

The_Super_Droid_Series.zip | 3.93 MB

Raw Data for Star Wars Battlefront 2 mod tools, a brand new side.
Download

84 downloads

Super Cantina World

SCW.zip | 14.04 MB

This world has a total of 25 Cantinas, 2 floating droids, and a piece of jabba's palace.
Download

1379 downloads

Superdrezs' Battlefront 2 Hex Guide

hexeditingguidebf2.zip | 3.09 MB

This gives you a basic Hex Editing guide.
Download

159 downloads

Uploaded:10-30-2008
SuperHoth

SuperHoth.zip | 4.86 MB

This mod activates the command posts in Hoth CTF which allows you to capture them.
Download

689 downloads

Uploaded:08-08-2014
Suun Ra: Desert City v1.1 (Sky to Ground)

Suun Ra Desert City by JazzMaster.zip | 309.03 MB

DISCLAIMER: Turn View Distance
and LOD distance in your video settings all the way up for this map to
look the best it can. Trust me!

FACTIONS:

--CW Era--
Republic
CIS/Suun Ra Defense Forces

--GCW Era--
Imperial Remnant
New Republic

Includes:
CW/GCW eras. Conquest Only.
Starfighter and Infantry Combat.
New Skins
New Clone z95 Headhunter, Clone Y-wing, Regular z95 Headhunter, E-Wing and Hyena Droid bomber.
Custom fighter Cockpits
Custom Sides, with many models provided by the community.
XL troop numbers.

---

Installation:

Extract (from the .zip file) folder "THC"
Move THC into your addon folder (Star Wars Battlefront II/Gamedata/addon)
Then play!

---
Credits:
Dragonum/ Bertie For Munificent Class Frigate
Forcemaster for the amazing Venator and BTL-B Y-wing models.
Warb Null, for all the other non-stock capital ship models and E-wing.
Warb Null, again for letting me edit his Z95 into the Clone z95 and regular z95 model.
Psych0fred for the New Republic's troop transport (Republic Command Shuttle)
Rends: Coruscant city assests (skyscrapers, platforms, containers)
RogueKnight and Pahricida: DC-15 rifle
SoM3 and DEVISS-REX: DC-15s Carbine
deviss, icemember, DARTH D.U.C.k. NeoMarz and dragonum for Commander Bly model
Taivyx for the Stouker rifle
tripider, TwinkeyRunaway, Unit 33, Glith, and Nedarb7 for The New Republic support and pilot model/skins.
TwinkeyRunaway for the luke skywalker skin.
Dragonum for the Clone Support pauldron.
Backpack addons by Deviss and Tripider.
Deviss for various clone/stormtrooper skins.
Teancum for the Naboo pilot model used in the Suun Ra Defense side and the New Republic Soldier model. (released in his infantry side)
DARTHD.U.C.K. Nar Shadaa Building assets, remapped clone trooper
kinetosimpetus for Hyena Bomber, Imperial Heavy Repeater, DH-17 Blaster, a295 Blaster Rifle
Tripider and Sereja For the Rebel Captain Model.
Parhicida: Boba's Rifle
CodaRez for The Reublic Sniper Rifle
All Dlt19 and Dlt20 models were made by myself from stock pandemic assets. Inspiration from Maveritchell:)
Deviss and RogueKnight For DC-18 pistol
Broken_Hope for custom lightsaber hilts
RepSharpshooter for SWBF2 1.2 assets
Teancum for Quinlan Vos and luke skywalker skin from his heroes assests.
Pandemic for all the assets and making this mod and all others possible.
Gametoast for the immense amount of swbf2 modding knowledge. thank you guys.
Download

2679 downloads

Uploaded:03-30-2007
SW battlefront 2 savefile

Star_Wars_battlefront_2_SaveGames.zip | 881 B

70% completed save file by RN. The story mode is 70% completed
Download

189 downloads

Uploaded:03-22-2007
SW Battlefront II CIS Tribute Video

cis_tribute.zip | 17.84 MB

This particular video pays tribute to the CIS. As opposed to the "Empire" tribute video this video includes more than just space battle pictures and the music is way more upbeat which is a lot more fitting.
Download

2981 downloads

Uploaded:05-19-2005
SW Battlefront II E3 2005 Gameplay Footage #1

battlefront2_01_qthigh.zip | 20.9 MB

This is E3 2005 footage for Star Wars Battlefront II from LucasArts.
Download

219 downloads

SW Battlefront II Empire Tribute Video

empire_tribute.zip | 19.42 MB

This is the second tribute video to SWBF II. I am planning on making the four factions their own tribute vidoes, and seeing how the CIS is the oldest faction I started out with them.
Download

3243 downloads

Uploaded:04-17-2008
SW Battlefront II PS2 Server Manager v1.1

SWBFIISMv110.zip | 581.07 KB

Star Wars Battlefront II PS2 Server Manager v1.1. This is the latest and last version of the server manager for the PS2. It fixes the limited score for assault, you can set it higher than 15 now.
Download

548 downloads

Uploaded:10-29-2005
SW: Battlefront II Jedi Temple In-Game Trailer

swbf2_mul1_102805_qt.zip | 21.49 MB

This is one of three new Star Wars: Battlefront II movies released. It showcases the Jedi temple with about 30 seconds of high-res in-game footage.
Download

131 downloads

Swamp City Battle (0.8)

swamp_city_battle.zip | 100 MB

This is simply a fight in a city thats in a swamp (and to see if I can get my map making skills back in order).
Download

244 downloads

Swamp City Battle (2.0)

scb.zip | 108.32 MB

This is an updated version of DragonX95's Swamp City Battle map.
Download

22739 downloads

Uploaded:10-09-2006
SWBF 1 Conversion Pack (1.76 Patch)

bf1pack_v176_patch.exe | 131.91 MB

Here's a patch for the recently released 1.75 version of the SWBF1 Conversion Pack. It fixes a lot of things which I'm sure everyone can appreciate.
Download

781 downloads

SWBF 2 Jedi Startup Screen

sw_bf2_jediheroes_startupscreen.zip | 4.56 MB

This is a neat mod that changes teh startup screen to some pics of jedi.
Download

2 downloads

SWBF 2 Wallpaper

swbf_ii_wallpaper.zip | 1.16 MB

Wallpaper for SWBF 2.
Download

930 downloads

Uploaded:11-05-2007
SWBF Files Tutorial

swbf_files_tut.zip | 4.52 KB

A tutorial on how to use and navigate SWBF Files. It has everything on the Home Page to download a file.
Download

223 downloads

SWBF II Clones Starting Menu

clones.zip | 5.35 MB

My third Star Wars Battlefront 2 Starting Menu is about Clones.
Download

403 downloads

SWBF II Starting Menu

swbfii_starting_menu.zip | 8.97 MB

This is a new starting menu for Star Wars Battlefront 2. There are new sounds for this menu, too.
Download

106 downloads

Uploaded:02-13-2007
SWBF II Tribute Video

swbf_ii_video_tribute.zip | 19.65 MB

Super Shadowman is back...for a little while. He's returned with some new pictures and this nice little tribute video for Battlefront 2.
Download

93 downloads

SWBF2 - Avoiding Lasers and Sabers

star_wars_battlefront_2_avoiding_lasers_and_sabers_intro.zip | 3.98 MB

The whole video is simply a Star Wars style opening crawl, which detailed a story about Darth Vader, a couple of Jedi, the Death Star, and some odd attempts at humor.
Download

48399 downloads

SWBF2 Admin Commands

SWBF2_Admin_Commands.pdf | 9.5 KB

This was written by Kurgan. This was a web page which was converted by me to a pdf file.
Download

985 downloads

SWBF2 Clones Wallpaper

bf2_clone_wall_jpg.zip | 70.46 KB

This is a simple wallpaper showcasing the default team of clones from SWBF2 under the respective logo.
Download

2558 downloads

SWBF2 Hero map II

060303215127_sbfheromap2.zip | 23.66 MB

This is the Second SBF Hero Assault Map.
Download

2594 downloads

Uploaded:12-28-2007
SWBF2 Server Manager

SWBF2_Server_Manager.zip | 47.13 KB

This is a server manager for Star Wars Battlefront 2. There are no bugs or glitches that I know of in it!
Download

406 downloads

SWBF2 server manager tutorial (1)

server_manegment_tutorial.wmv | 23.03 MB

Stuck on somethings for a while? Here's a video on how to use the SWBF2 server manager.
Download

3003 downloads

Uploaded:12-15-2005
SWBF2 Space realism mod (1.1)

bf2spr_v11.0.zip | 77.23 KB

This mod makes space battles more realistic and challenging it is work in progress.
Download

3150 downloads

SWBF2 Warfare Trainer (1.0)

swbf2_warfare.zip.zip | 429.81 KB

Added score freezers for Assault and Capture The Flag modes. Also tried adding a freeze credits function for GC mode, as per a request, but that didn't work out so I sorta had to take it back out.
Download

4805 downloads

Uploaded:03-07-2008
SWBF2 Warfare Trainer v1.0b

swbf2_warfare.zip | 429.93 KB

A simple hotkey-driven trainer for Star Wars Battlefront 2, initially designed to freeze the scores for both teams on Conquest mode, but now expanded to have some more toys.
Download

891 downloads

SWBFII PS2 Server Manager v2.0

SWBFIIPS2SERVERMANAGERv2.0.zip | 578.13 KB

Here is an updated version of the Star Wars Battlefront II server manager for the PlayStation 2.
Download

680 downloads

Uploaded:10-22-2008
Swoop Racin' Republic Soldiers (BETA)

srs.zip | 8.98 MB

It's basically a bunch of mountains making a track through canyons, with no real end in sight.
Download

222 downloads

T'locus: Base Camp Colony

tbc.zip | 8.81 MB

This is a contest map for the urban map contest at starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com.
Download

9 downloads

T21

t21.rar | 124.96 KB

This file by Warlord28 appears to be the model and textures necessary to implement a T21 rifle into SWBF 2.
Download

11879 downloads

Uploaded:02-14-2007
Tactical Enhanced Combat Mod (1.1)

tecmod_1.1.7z | 86.04 MB

This is a total rehash of the sides in SWBFII from Eisenfaust.
Download

169 downloads

Tankless Maps

tanklessmaps.zip | 12.45 MB

This hex edit mod, by SG17, removes tanks from the default Battlefront II maps.
Download

413 downloads

Tankless Maps Mod (3)

tanklessmapsv3.zip | 17.19 MB

These maps have been edited to prevent tanks from spawning in. Speeder bikes still spawn on some levels which was done on purpose.
Download

153 downloads

Uploaded:05-20-2008
Tankless Maps v1

TanklessMapsv1.zip | 13.59 MB

SWBFIIi Maps Modded to Remove Tanks. Great for Online Play.
Download

495 downloads

Tankless Maps v3

TanklessMapsv3.zip | 17.19 MB

Maps modified to remove tanks on SWBFII.
Download

190 downloads

Tartaglia: Mt. Osapheus (0.5)

tar.zip | 5.51 MB

A land of rolling plains and ancient civilization, Tartaglia is a scenic planet, especially when seen from the summit of Mount Osapheus.
Download

5797 downloads

Tatooine Outskirts (.75)

tatout.zip | 21.34 MB

A fleet of Techno Union ships has fled Geonosis, with Republic forces close behind them. In a spectacular space battle above one of Geonosis' neighboring planets, Tatooine, several Techno Union ships have been shot down.
Download

1001 downloads

Tatooine: Anchorhead Settlement (1.0)

anc.zip | 21.8 MB

This map includes most of the things seen in the KotOR location.
Download

3292 downloads

Tatooine: Arnthout

arnthout1.0.zip | 27.76 MB

A large city located in the mountainous regions of Tatooine, is known to contain a large droid manufacturing facility. The Republic forces are launching a large assault on the town in an attempt to seize and destroy the factory.
Download

825 downloads

Tatooine: Ralaan

mp_tatooine_ralaan_v1.rar | 16.86 MB

This map by Battle-Hamster is described as a "mysterious place" on Tatooine.
Download

942 downloads

Tatooine: Showdown

tsn.rar | 16.07 MB

Large sized Tatooine map. Tatooine city theme. CW and GCW.
Download

26 downloads

Teancum Tribute Video (.90)

teancum_tribute_video.rar | 10.51 MB

Download

4807 downloads

Telos: Mandalorian Wars (1.0)

kotor_telos_mandalorian_wars.exe | 24.07 MB

This map, as the title suggests, takes place on Telos during the Mandalorian Wars period of time. The characters and some of their weapons are loosely based on KOTOR, and the rest I made up.
Download

2037 downloads

Uploaded:03-03-2009
Terra Strife Beta 2

Terra_Strife_Sides_Beta2.zip | 53.86 MB

A comprehensive third-person modern-day shooter mod/mappack for Battlefront 2 that combines realism and action with real-life weapons and concepts
Download

643 downloads

Terra Strife Sides Beta

terra_strife_sides_beta2.zip | 53.86 MB

This is the Sides beta/demo for Terra Strife.
Download

457 downloads

TH 17 Flamethrower

th_17_flame.zip | 447.73 KB

A custom weapon that's been modeled by the author.
Download

845 downloads

TH 17 Flamethrower (1.1)

th_17_flame_rifle1_1.zip | 496.83 KB

Here we have an update to the TH 17 Flamethrower assets.
Download

1104 downloads

That's Impossible! (V0.5)

thats_impossible.rar | 72.72 MB

Download

236 downloads

The Atomic Grenade

AtomicGrenade.zip | 24.27 KB

A grenade that sticks to everything and has Nuclear Damage (mostly).
Download

1682 downloads

Uploaded:06-16-2006
The Battle for Middle Earth

bfme.zip | 225.04 KB

This is a 1 vs 1 map. It is unlike most maps that you would see. The setting of the map is an unknown ancient battlefield in Middle Earth.
Download

3121 downloads

The Beaches of Troy

troy_v2.zip | 26.56 MB

This is a map of the Beaches of Troy based on the greek tale described in the Illiad. The water is missing because the map kept shutting down with the water on, so, for now, no water until the next realease.
Download

160 downloads

The Cage Match 4.0 Sides

CAGSides.zip | 104.68 MB

SWBFII Modding Assets
Download

124 downloads

Uploaded:08-24-2009
The Chronicles of Shadow Fett

The Heart of a Mandalorian-The Chronicles of Shadow Fett.rar | 101.16 MB

A map created by {Delta}00_Zero. Modified characters and weapons. Including: Shadow Fettâ,,¢. This map supports multiplayer as well. If you cannot use the .rar type format. download this one instead http://www.filefront.com/14364933/ZM4.zip/
Download

12015 downloads

The Clonewars Armies

theclonewarsarmies.zip | 111.39 MB

This is a side mod for SWBF2. It makes major changes to the sides.
Download

541 downloads

Uploaded:07-31-2008
The Crazy Map (Beta)

tcm.zip | 21.91 MB

Download

240 downloads

The Crystal Wars (1.0)

the_crystal_wars.zip | 20.04 MB

Your mission: beat up all the other guys and cpature their nutorious spawn points.
Download

517 downloads

The Crystal Wars 2.0 (2.0)

the_crystal_wars2.0.zip | 21.26 MB

Thanks for downloading The Crystal Wars 2.0. You will find that this map is a lot different from my first map.
Download

34476 downloads

Uploaded:04-23-2009
The Dark Times

TheDarkTimes.exe | 84.6 MB

The Dark Times is a singleplayer-driven mod with aims to reinterpret the original design behind Battlefront II. However, while making a number of changes to enhance the multiplayer experience, at its core, Dark Times aims to demonstrate how the singleplay
Download

56 downloads

Uploaded:03-28-2011
The Deadlands

DLD.zip | 31.72 MB

This map is based off a after-war senario were destoryed buildings mix in with radiation.
Download

654 downloads

The Dusk Assault

the_dusk_assault.zip | 11.86 MB

This mod takes place in a city, pretty modern, with custom textures abound.
Download

261 downloads

Uploaded:01-27-2009
The Jedi Master's Skinpack (1.0)

the_jedi_masters_skinpack.zip | 6.07 MB

This skinpack by "The_Jedi_Master" is a simple skinpack with a number of recolors for assorted vehicles and units.
Download

181 downloads

Uploaded:11-17-2008
The Klag Side

klg.zip | 4.5 MB

The Manifest of the Klags of Crifton
Download

3764 downloads

Uploaded:05-26-2006
The Lost City

the_lost_city_v1.0.zip | 8.24 MB

Custom map for SWBF2. To be able to run this map on a server, you need to install the server edition of this map into the /Addon folder of the server edition.
Download

3167 downloads

The New Empire: Beach Assault (1.0)

the_new_empire_beach_assault.exe | 25.98 MB

A map taking place in a Kashyyk like atmosphere in the middle of the night.
Download

7035 downloads

The Old Republic: Sith Lords (1.0)

the_old_republic_sith_lords.exe | 29.64 MB

The Old Republic: Sith Lords. As you have probably guessed, it is based on the game KOTOR 2 during an assault on Telos after the Mandalorian wars.
Download

376 downloads

Uploaded:06-29-2007
The Pwnfest v1.2

thepwnfestsetupv1_2.exe | 28.37 MB

The ultimate SWBF2 sniper map!
Download

2554 downloads

Uploaded:07-05-2007
The Pwnfest v1.3

thepwnfestsetupv1_3.exe | 32.09 MB

The Ultimate Sniper Map!
Download

10486 downloads

The Realm of Chaos (1.0)

therealmofchaos.zip | 291.66 MB

The Realm of Chaos was "inspired partially by the BF1 map, Rogue Clones: First Assault."
Download

3201 downloads

The Rihaken: River of Kashyyyk (1.0)

rihaken_v1_0.exe | 18.65 MB

Download

16 downloads

The Value of Modders Movie (1.0)

value_of_modders_movie.rar | 10.9 MB

This seems to be roughly three and a half minutes of still screencaptures depicting random violence on several maps and mods, along with rock and roll of some sort in the backround.
Download

545 downloads

TheBloodLands

tbl.zip | 3.72 MB

"TheBloodLands" is a map that'll feel pretty familiar to you that've played desert-type maps before. It's a pretty standard desert map, with all the appropriate rock form

July 23, 2015, 06:00:41 PM #13 Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 06:03:08 PM by Led

more
[spoiler]
TheBloodLands

tbl.zip | 3.72 MB

"TheBloodLands" is a map that'll feel pretty familiar to you that've played desert-type maps before. It's a pretty standard desert map, with all the appropriate rock formations etc.
Download

1136 downloads

Theed Alleys

theed_alleys.zip | 9.29 MB

This Theed map, while keeping the feel of many other Theed-based maps, is designed to provide close-quarter combat while still keeping the Theed feel.
Download

526 downloads

Theed Attack

theedattack.zip | 646.61 KB

The republic units have been replaced with naboo guards and naboo queen. The cis has marines, pilots, snipers, and droidekas (hero is darth maul).
Download

2876 downloads

Uploaded:10-11-2007
Thunder's Battlefront II Version Switcher

batlefront.zip | 8.42 MB

This utility by Thunder allows you to switch between playing version 1.0 of Star Wars Battlefront II and the patch, version 1.1.
Download

1382 downloads

Uploaded:10-01-2008
TnL Start-Up Fix (2.0)

TnL_Start-Up_Fix_2.0.zip | 3.28 KB

A fix for the SWBF2 Launch screen for all who get the message "No TnL detected on your display adapter, do you want to continue?" when launching the game. For changes on this version read the extended description below.
Download

116 downloads

Uploaded:02-24-2015
TOR mappack v1.0

Belsavis_version1.zip | 82.83 MB

Treefall and Icebound Old republic maps for battlefront 2
Download

848 downloads

Torvik: Sunken City

torvik.zip | 14.4 MB

Download

336 downloads

Training Mod

mod_de_treino_dkbr.zip | 722.43 KB

This training mod is used in Mos Eisley assault. This map is moved by Dagobah. On there, the Villans has Anakin Skywalker, Sniper Droid, Scout Trooper and Jango Fett. All against the Heroes!
Download

46 downloads

Uploaded:06-27-2008
Trigger Happy BWing (1.0)

bwing.zip | 25.28 MB

This is basically just a collection of video clips i took while in a B-Wing, added the song 'Trigger Happy', and uploaded. This is strictly an entertaining clip, no canon or anything.
Download

886 downloads

True Names

truenames.zip | 1.53 KB

Here's a list of many vehicles, weapons and objects that have been improperly named on Battlefront 2.
Download

1891 downloads

Uploaded:02-06-2008
Tunnels

tunnels.zip | 3.11 MB

Nice tunnel map for Fun!
Download

538 downloads

Turbolaser Mod (1.0)

turbolasers_mod.zip | 12.93 MB

This is a mod that replaces those crappy beam and chaingun turrets with regular lasers. The lasers are also colored to match each faction. All repeating blasters are replaced with regular lasers, and all beam cannons are replaced with particle cannons.
Download

169 downloads

Tusken Trouble

tusken_trouble.zip | 276.25 KB

This replaces the Rebels on Mos Eisley conquest with Tuskens and The normal Storm Trooper has been replaced with the Storm Marine. It replaces the storm trooper with Tuskens on CTF.
Download

128 downloads

Uploaded:05-26-2006
Tuskens vs Wampas

tuskens_vs._wampas.zip | 2.72 MB

This mod simply replaces the Rebel side with the tuskens on Hoth hunt. Surprisingly it makes the game much more balanced and the Tuskens have even beaten me.
Download

168 downloads

Tuskens Vs. Geonosians

tuskens_vs_geonosians.zip | 435.74 KB

This mod is on Geonosis (Xl mode) and it replaces CIS with Geonosians and Republic with Tuskens.
Download

1070 downloads

Tutorial

tutorial.zip | 934 B

This is a tutorial to Import User-maps or Official-maps from BF1 to BF2.
Download

312 downloads

Tygina (2.0)

mp_tyginav2.zip | 106.94 MB

Here is Version 2.0 of the recently released "Tygina" by YaNkFaN.
Download

804 downloads

Uploaded:02-24-2009
{Uchiha} Training Map (1.0)

utm.zip | 28.09 MB

This is the clan {Uchiha}'s training map. It includes capture the flag and assault. This was made by Naruto. This map containins two levels underneath the pit under the bridge. There is also three secret bases.
Download

27873 downloads

Uploaded:10-23-2009
Ultimate Battlefront: The Clone Wars

UBTCW_v1.0.zip | 270.79 MB

Ultimate Battlefront: The Clone Wars is a large mod which adds a custom era (UB:TCW) to most shipped maps as well as to five included custom maps.
Download

658 downloads

Uploaded:03-21-2006
Ultimate Ep2 Clone Pack

ultimate_ep2_clone_pack_v1.1.zip | 281.12 KB

This replaces every clone i could with Ep2 clones!
Download

482 downloads

Ultimate War (1.0)

ultimate_war_v1.0.zip | 683.54 KB

This mod changes the Kashyyyk XL mode Clone Wars into a Obi-Wan, Yoda, and clone vs. Greviouse, Jango Fett, droids, Droid Techs that are Geonosians.
Download

3819 downloads

Uploaded:09-15-2006
Un Hareth: Lava Fields (1.1)

un_hareth_v1.1.zip | 7.67 MB

This is version 1.1 of Un Hareth: Lava Fields.
Download

4 downloads

Un Hareth: Lava Fields (v1)

un_hareth_v1.zip | 6 MB

This map from Sawyerdk9 takes place in black scorched earth with lava ponds and some architecture.
Download

2981 downloads

Under Siege (Beta 1)

undersiegebeta1.zip | 6.51 MB

Clones/Imperial forces have traced a group of separatists/rebels to a mountain fortress on some green moon or other. They are applying all avaiable force to break through the mountaintop defences and eliminate all enemies in the compound above.
Download

402 downloads

Uploaded:08-01-2008
Underworld Sniper Realm

underworld_sniper_realm.zip | 18.26 MB

This map, by fire_tamer48, is called Underworld: Sniper Realm. The purpose of this map is to be a place where you can hone your skills as a sniper - at least that's what it seemed like to me.
Download

72 downloads

Uploaded:08-21-2008
Unit106 Menu Screen (1.5)

106ms15.exe | 2.2 MB

Download

40 downloads

Uploaded:08-07-2008
unit106's Menu Screen (1.0)

106ms.exe | 780.41 KB

This is a Menu Screen I made with the planets Tatooine and Rhen Var on a starry back ground. I also source edited font color and a little text... read me explains the rest.
Download

31533 downloads

Uploaded:03-10-2008
Unofficial Star Wars Battlefront II v1.2 Patch

swbfiiv12_install.zip | 100.25 MB

This "patch" (technically is a mod) will overhaul some of the game's assets, while keeping online compatibility with the previous version.
Download

21031 downloads

Unofficial Star Wars Battlefront II v1.3 Patch (Li

swbf2v1.3patch_lite_revision_117.exe | 5.69 MB

Please note that this is the LITE version of the 1.3 patch. It does not includ the new, visually upgraded sides.
Download

489 downloads

Urban Extreme Assualt

uea.zip | 19.05 MB

Medium-large sized city. Bespin-Coruscant type city. CW only.
Download

1138 downloads

Urban Map

u2x.zip | 29.2 MB

Large-sized city. Classic urban city. CW and GCW.
Download

1053 downloads

Uploaded:02-16-2007
UT-AT Source Files

utat_source_files.zip | 12.06 MB

This file is a .zip file of everything I use for the UT-AT. The UT-AT model was created and skinned by DooFi.
Download

4176 downloads

Utapau

xcbmx.zip | 16.37 MB

He mostly have only worked on the Clone Wars so there wont be much done for the Galactic Civil War, since they never even fought on Utapau.
Download

3480 downloads

Utapau Attack (1.0 beta)

xcbmx.zip | 16.37 MB

There is 1 flag and 2 flag CTF.
Download

268 downloads

Venator Start-Up Menu (1.0)

venatormenu.zip | 6.86 MB

This is a simple retexture for the startup menu for SWBF2.
Download

26524 downloads

Verena Defence: Immortal

vdi.rar | 71.65 MB

The Republics Capitol Ship Immortal is the last defence between the CIS and Verena untill the Republic Fleet arives. It has crashed on the Planets Moon. The CIS have landed on the other side of a small Power Plant.
Download

3462 downloads

Veriss: Mining Colony (1.0)

ver.zip | 11.64 MB

Veriss was once a vital mining world in the Maw System during the early years of the Republic.
Download

7 downloads

Villains startup-screen

swbf2_villains_startup_screen.zip | 5.01 MB

This menu screen is smaller than the normally one. - 473x351, which means, that it fits the actual size of the images used in the startup-screen. There are 6 different images.
Download

1208 downloads

Vinsoth: Battle on the Plains (1.0)

vinsoth.zip | 29.52 MB

The map is a hilly plain that is bordered by mountains and on one side a big lake on the other. There are scattered ruins throughout the field.
Download

2834 downloads

Virmund: City

virmund_city.zip | 119.3 MB

The map itself is built on the premise of ascending up the side of a hill - with the city's streets forming the hill. The author makes excellent use of stock Naboo assets to create a city that feels distinctly its own.
Download

565 downloads

Wampa Invasion

wampa_invasion.zip | 271.01 KB

This mod places Wampa on all Conquest and CTF levels in both the Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War, where they fight against enemies specific to each planet.
Download

565 downloads

War-Torn Village

wartorn_village.zip | 38.9 MB

Large, open city. Mostly Rhen Var props. Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War.
Download

1331 downloads

Wazmol69's Skin Pack (BETA)

wazmole69s_skins.rar | 2.18 MB

This skin pack has 2 basic sections: Cannon and non-cannon.
Download

1320 downloads

Uploaded:11-19-2008
Weapons Pack (v.2)

weapons_pack_2.7z | 4.4 MB

Today Skammer_216 brings you an update to his previously released Weapons Pack. He has added fifteen new weapons, including the Crossbow, the Blaze Cannon and the Globe Gun.
Download

165 downloads

Weighted Companion Cube

weighted_companion_cube.zip | 171.4 KB

A model of the Aperture Science; Weighted Companion Cube.
Download

992 downloads

WerBack3's Skinpack

skins.rar | 8.54 MB

There are 28 skins in this pack, for modders and mappers to use.
Download

699 downloads

White clone trooper (1.0)

white_clone_mod.rar | 32.44 MB

This simple mod by TJDFIXER is, essentially, a texture change for the stock sides.
Download

647 downloads

Uploaded:12-21-2006
WideBoy's Model Pack

modelpack1.zip | 1.1 MB

This pack from WideBoy is a nice set of models for modders to use in their maps.
Download

329 downloads

Wookie Rebellion

wookieerebellion.zip | 928.45 KB

This replaces the alliance with wookiee units (warrior, rocketeer, and mechanic) takes out the darktrooper and replaces the engineer with the pilot on the imperial side.
Download

370 downloads

Wookiee Catamaran Source File

md_catamaran_v1.1.zip | 699 KB

This is the Wookiee Catamaran source files it has an odf, req and msh files in it. It is only for modders to use.
Download

1085 downloads

Uploaded:05-04-2006
X-Wing Menu Screen

xwingskin.zip | 5.65 MB

It's a new skin for launch,there is new wave and new images. X-wing's image is the property of Coryl Brimar.
Download

951 downloads

Xagobah: Mazarian Assault (0.9 (Beta))

xagobah_betaff.zip | 285.65 MB

Xagobah: Mazarian Assault is - despite its availability only in a beta version - a huge step up for author "superm9" on a number of levels from his previous maps
Download

241 downloads

Yabol Opa

contest_yabol_opa.zip | 11.12 MB

Large Rainy City with Bespin buildings. Most of the city floor is covered in water. CW and GCW.
Download

421 downloads

YaNkFaN Skin Pack (1.0)

yankfan_skins_1.0.zip | 4.88 MB

INCLUDED IN THIS ARE 14 skins that I have used in my levels and a few that I have made myself. You need to be a modder and a pretty good side editor to know how to use these so I won't write a tutorial.
Download

531 downloads

Yavin 4 (.95 Beta)

yavin2_b95.zip | 9.39 MB

AWESOME MAP, Sweet New Additions, and a Milestone in Modding.
Download

9665 downloads

Yavin 4: Arena (1.0)

yavin_arena_1.0.zip | 15.74 MB

The map is great, as before. Still no sounds (note: this is NOT the final...) for rain or thunder.
Download

354 downloads

Uploaded:08-05-2008
Yavin 4: Colony

culvars_yavin_4_colony.rar | 7.93 MB

Download

2112 downloads

Yavin 4: Hidden Ruins

hidden_ruins.zip.zip | 6.96 MB

This map has 4 cps, each team has 2, and each team's cps are side by side.
Download

343 downloads

Yavin 4: Temple Complex

yavin_temple_complex.zip | 7.29 MB

Command posts surround a large stone complex, containing a number of temples in which the rebels have taken refuge as they shuttle off the survivors of the 501sts attack .
Download

4749 downloads

Yavin 4: Temple Complex (3.0)

yavin_temple_complex_v3.zip | 8.84 MB

Yavin 4: Temple Complex 3.0 is an update from Jonathan Witt (a.k.a. "DarthDaddy").
Download

1024 downloads

Uploaded:11-09-2006
Yavin 4:Arena - modable conversion (1.0)

yav2.zip | 28.3 MB

]v['s Yavin 4: Arena (from Star Wars Battlefront) for Star Wars Battlefront II. This is simple conversion from SWBF1.
Download

229 downloads

Yavin IV: Firefight (0.99)

rds.zip | 6.74 MB

This is my first working map. It takes place in a ruined town, of a once great, extinct empire. It was a boarder town, when the empire was there, defending against it's neighbors.
Download

715 downloads

Yavin Mountains (1.0)

yavinmountains.zip | 7.59 MB

Yavin Mountains by carles_mariano is a good map for those of you who like tank battles. The map is located in a small valley in the hills of Yavin.
Download

1690 downloads

Yavin4 : Plains

yv2.rar | 10.7 MB

The Destruction of the Death Star was not the end of the Empire. The few fleets that remained assembled around the planet Yavin4 in an attempt to cripple the Rebel Alliance and regain control of the galaxies.
Download

3631 downloads

Yavin: Arroyo Pass

arroyopass_v1_0.zip | 32.2 MB

This Yavin map contains several bonuses, including an assault mode (consisting of three objectives), the Jedi Support mod, and a unit multiplier to make your battles a little more interesting.
Download

6 downloads

Yoda Vs. CIS

yoda_vs_cis.zip | 424.2 KB

This mod replace XL on Geonosis with Yoda vs. CIS.
Download

327 downloads

Yoda Vs. Grievous

yoda_vs_grievous.zip | 494.06 KB

This mod replaces Tantive VI Clone wars with Yoda,clone trooper vs. Grievous, Super Battle Droid.
Download

1678 downloads

Yoda/Obi-Wan vs. Clones

ydoaobiwan_vs_clones.zip | 474.45 KB

This mod replaces the CIS in conquest on coruscant with Yoda and Obi Wan. I also added cloaked Anakin instead of the jettrooper on the republic side.
Download

2 downloads

YouJediJunkie's Mini Model Pack (1.0)

youjedijunkieminimodelpack.zip | 908.83 KB

The models here come from a failed Tatooine map (mainly inspired by Anchorhead in KotoR) I tried to make.
Download

167 downloads

YouJediJunkie's Model Pack (1.0)

youjedijunkiemodelpack.zip | 2.72 MB

I have included eight different props. I modelled everything in XSI, hand-painted all the textures in the GIMP and the awesomely kind guy DarthD.U.C.K. exported them to the .MSH format.
Download

120 downloads

YouJediJunkie's Second Mini Model Pack (1.0)

youjedijunkiessecondminimodelpack.zip | 1004.98 KB

Here are some nice looking props by YouJediJunkie. There are four of them.
Download

239 downloads

YouJediJunkie's Second Model Pack (1.0)

youjedijunkiessecondmodelpack.zip | 1.18 MB

Download

1344 downloads

Zaborack's Republic Commando Start-up Screen

tfwzaboracksstartupscreen.rar | 8.89 MB

This start-up screen uses screenshots from Republic Command.
Download

600 downloads

Zap world (1.0)

zap.zip | 4.09 MB

It's basically a map with a bunch of random colors thrown all over the terrain and some Naboo objects placed in.
Download

1279 downloads

Uploaded:02-01-2008
Zero Edit Boundary Modification (BETA)

boundary_modification.zip | 2.68 KB

This modification change the boundary mode in the ZE.
Download

3045 downloads

Uploaded:02-14-2010
Zero Editor

zeroeditor.exe | 3.29 MB

You can edit modded maps that you have made with VisualMudge for Star Wars Battlefront II.
[/spoiler]

July 23, 2015, 06:03:41 PM #14 Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 07:11:23 PM by Led
OK, if you get something, put it in a post and I will use a strikethough font

I got the Models folder.
I got Skins
I got the only worthwhile item in Media (the hex editing guide)
I got Official Server Files (it is SWBF2 stuff)