Gametoast down?

Started by MileHighGuy, April 29, 2014, 07:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes, I think anyone that's stayed with either battlefront for this long is probably just as loyal to one of the two strongest communities for both the games. I doubt there will be too much loss, I am very optimistic.

*Get well soon GT*

edit- I'll try and get some more info to some SWBFII players I know, that also use GT when I'm on multi-player.

I am one guy from GT. I love the community there and I hope GT will be more active when BFIII is released :cheer:
I bet the community on swbfgamers is great too, but I´m new here and don´t know much about all^^

Quote from: Commander Cody on May 09, 2014, 02:47:07 AM
I am one guy from GT. I love the community there and I hope GT will be more active when BFIII is released :cheer:
I bet the community on swbfgamers is great too, but I´m new here and don´t know much about all^^

Welcome!   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Still no word from Guru, but I have to believe that if he had given up he would have just taken the site down entirely.

Quote from: Teancum on May 11, 2014, 01:41:55 PM
Still no word from Guru, but I have to believe that if he had given up he would have just taken the site down entirely.
Looking at things, I wouldn't be surprised if the website got shut down for some reason. Although unknown to me because I never used it.

Hope not though. Hope you guys get your site back, I know you love it. :)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Whisper on May 11, 2014, 01:49:08 PM
Looking at things, I wouldn't be surprised if the website got shut down for some reason. Although unknown to me because I never used it.

Hope not though. Hope you guys get your site back, I know you love it. :)

It was a hard drive failure and we believe that he is rebuilding the site.  Stuff happens.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on May 11, 2014, 05:03:33 PM
It was a hard drive failure and we believe that he is rebuilding the site.  Stuff happens.
Oh. That's actually 100 times a better story than mine would be. XD
You know I'm bad with these kinds of things.  :shrug: I'm learning
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper