what are everyone's favorite quotes?

Started by Ltin, April 02, 2013, 06:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dbiz on April 03, 2013, 03:38:12 PM
Somebody once asked the Dalai Lama what surprises him most. This was his response:

❝Man, because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then he dies having never really lived.❞
Bravo to the Dalai Lama

Quote from: Dbiz on April 03, 2013, 03:38:12 PM
Somebody once asked the Dalai Lama what surprises him most. This was his response:

❝Man, because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then he dies having never really lived.❞
Aint that the truth

April 03, 2013, 04:37:29 PM #17 Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 04:42:52 PM by Shazam
"Try to look unimportant; the enemy may be low on ammo and not want to waste a bullet on you." - USMC Quote

I think we can all learn from that out on the battlefield. :P

edit:  Also, "You can have my gun when you pry it from my paranoid, mentally disturbed, physically-abusive, cold, dead hand." - USMC

"I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok."-Shaquille O'Neal

Quote from: Shazam on April 03, 2013, 04:37:29 PM
"Try to look unimportant; the enemy may be low on ammo and not want to waste a bullet on you." - USMC Quote

I think we can all learn from that out on the battlefield. :P

edit:  Also, "You can have my gun when you pry it from my paranoid, mentally disturbed, physically-abusive, cold, dead hand." - USMC
Im going to take a guess and say that usmc is the united states marine corps.

Quote from: Ltin on April 03, 2013, 04:53:47 PM
Im going to take a guess and say that usmc is the united states marine corps.
Good guess.
(Why would you need to guess?..)

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on April 03, 2013, 04:56:02 PM
Good guess.
(Why would you need to guess?..)
i dont know where you live, and im not familliar with all the military acronyms.
I know what the four branches of the military are, and not much else to be honest.

"Stay Frosty."-Call Of Duty MW1-3-Price

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on April 05, 2013, 04:41:02 PM
"Coolios." - Me
GM, I've heard several people start saying that before you ever did XD...

My all time favorite:

:P
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

My favorite quote... I hope this counts, it happened while I was playing a server awhile back before the gamespy shutdown:
Your Mom Killed Herself
(obviously, one player was "Your Mom", and the other was "Herself".)
:/
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Ultimo (Nobi) on April 06, 2013, 03:05:37 PM
My favorite quote... I hope this counts, it happened while I was playing a server awhile back before the gamespy shutdown:
Your Mom Killed Herself
(obviously, one player was "Your Mom", and the other was "Herself".)
:/

:rofl: So frickin' genius! :XD: