Sprite
2 (7.4%)
Brisk or Nestea
2 (7.4%)
Other (specify below)
12 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Coffee.

None of that fruity esspresso with nutmeg over priced-accino garbage either.

100% drip coffee.
If it's been on the burner too long, too bad.
Coffee don't care.

I prefer authentic A&W or IBC root beer, it doesn't get much better than that.  :cheers:

Quote from: {212th} Norris on February 06, 2013, 07:45:21 AM
It is called "pop" where I come from, rarely is it called "soda." Kinda funny how that works.
Most everyone calls it "soda pop" around here.  :shrug:

Quote from: Agent Z on February 06, 2013, 01:55:13 PM
I prefer authentic A&W or IBC root beer, it doesn't get much better than that.  :cheers:
Most everyone calls it "soda pop" around here.  :shrug:

A&W Root Beer FTW!!!  :cheers:

And where I live we just call it "pop". :P

I guess I have avoided this topic long enough. I think that coca cola is better in some places than it is in others such as in Georgia (where it is mostly made) It has a much better taste than as in where I live Kentucky. Although on a family trip to Georgia we went to the Coca Cola factory their and there was a huge area they had right before the gift shop (where the factory tour thing ended) where you could literately taste every flavor of soda that coca cola had Not just sprite and other drinks made by them but some made in other countries such as Africa. The mango did taste a little different though  :tu:  There are many of those drinks that I did like a lot. But nothing beats a good ole Coca Cola from Georgia! :D

I've never called it pop in my life, or no one in my family has. We call it drinks or soda. I might have heard it once, could be because I'm from South Carolina. Could be a northern thing? I went there too french fry when I was in 6th grade! 5 years ago, it was so good :-D , did you go to the CNN place to? :D

No, sadly our vacation was actually supposed to be a month long but it was cut short due to "Medical Issues" This was about 3-4 years ago when I went so we went to the Georgia aquarium and other such attractions around the south eastern area.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 06, 2013, 02:31:56 PM
A&W Root Beer FTW!!! 
Blaug. I hate a&w. Barqs!
edit: how do i change my vote?

Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on February 06, 2013, 02:50:40 PM
I guess I have avoided this topic long enough. I think that coca cola is better in some places than it is in others such as in Georgia (where it is mostly made) It has a much better taste than as in where I live Kentucky. Although on a family trip to Georgia we went to the Coca Cola factory their and there was a huge area they had right before the gift shop (where the factory tour thing ended) where you could literately taste every flavor of soda that coca cola had Not just sprite and other drinks made by them but some made in other countries such as Africa. The mango did taste a little different though  :tu:  There are many of those drinks that I did like a lot. But nothing beats a good ole Coca Cola from Georgia! :D

You'd think that Coca Cola beverages would be made standardized.
Although I can taste the difference between beverages from a fountain and from the bottle, I am unable to perceive any difference between beverages in different places; but I'd know if they put GI soap in it despite having the taste of Philistines...

Quote from: BlackScorpion on February 06, 2013, 06:27:32 PM
Although I can taste the difference between beverages from a fountain and from the bottle
For me Coke tastes different from the
fountain
bottle
can

The bottle has the best taste though by far. I think it has more sugar...  :happy:

Its best straight from the bottle
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 06, 2013, 06:43:42 PM
For me Coke tastes different from the
fountain
bottle
can

The bottle has the best taste though by far. I think it has more sugar...  :happy:
Your have coke fountains! Wow you really do have everything

Has anyone seen one of these? [spoiler][/spoiler]

It can make any type of (soda) pop that coke has every made, and it is touch screen. I like raspberry the best  :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Norris on February 08, 2013, 02:17:00 PM
It can make any type of (soda) pop that coke has every made.

Makes you wonder how much of a difference there is between all of their drinks. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

It can make any type of (soda) pop that coke has every made, and it is touch screen. I like raspberry the best  :tu:
YEAH MAN! I saw one in a random Mc D. I wondered what it was but i was to scared to try it xD

Iv seen one at a burgur king before i think. They are very cool